Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos (14198 Views)

Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / 2019: Tell Politicians They Can No Longer Buy Their Way Into Office – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by zeusdgrt(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2017
Not new
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by geozone: 12:34pm On May 31, 2017
surprise surprise!!
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by tunlade02: 12:35pm On May 31, 2017
True talk first time ever! Kabiyesii oooooooo!
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 31, 2017
Only the unstable citizens will fight andagitated for the politicians
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by babadem2much(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2017
Bitter truth but some adult here will still insult the pape...
Because their brain is half baked
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Akaujaa(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
Nigerian youth would not hear...I don't know if dem swear for them (apologies). Today its Amaechi, Tomorrow Wike. Next tomorrow the argument, fight and bickering would shift to Jonathan and Buhari. Yet, these politicians keep attending meetings and functions together, smiling to the banks and their children attending the best schools in the world while the gullible youths keeping fighting for them in the street. Until the youths stand boldly and fight these "thieves", no politician would ever change Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by supereagle(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
Kabieyisi of Lagos talking sense for the first time.
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by idrisolaide(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2017
sunmike065:
It seem you are now having your sense back from whoever u lent it to before shocked

He isn't bro.. Its a game, Something must have happened underneath that you and i arent aware of.

Because of his small chip brain, he couldn't stomach it.

Thats the word of a snitch..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Jsaviour(f): 1:07pm On May 31, 2017
If only the people will hear and learn who their real enemies are.
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by goshen26: 1:12pm On May 31, 2017
Oba got it right this time
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 31, 2017
folarinmiles:
Baba no forget ur lagoonn promise oo.
We need to feed our fishes.
d strong ones wey our fish dey like dey alaba and ladipo
ojukwu ran away like a coward
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by heenriiy19(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2017
For stream 2 join dis forum for more info https:///0bEFncm4z9pEsNvSwjZcrA
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Omeokachie: 1:24pm On May 31, 2017
How I wish you gave yourself this advice rather than threaten an entire ethnic group over politics.

Whatever Ooni did to you might just be working afterall.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by brojoshua: 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
Corruption and looting always bind them together
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by vigasimple(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
When did Oba Akiolu became 'His Imperial Majesty'

That's was Ooni title from way back.

It is clear that jealousy and envy was the reason he shows the world of his disrespectful attitude to Ooni of Ife.

He may choose not to like or respect the current Ooni but he must respect the office of Arole Odua.
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Billygee2u: 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
sunmike065:
It seem you are now having your sense back from whoever u lent it to before shocked
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by kingd91: 2:13pm On May 31, 2017
This is just a plain TRUTH! They always reconcile whether you like it or not.
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by kingd91: 2:21pm On May 31, 2017
Nothing but the truth!
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by bigsmoke2(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2017
akinolu make sense this time

Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
Oba Lil Wayne,the gangsta,has spoken.Keep on keeping on my nigga.
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by sekem: 3:20pm On May 31, 2017
Talk to the wasted youths

That's exactly the message I keep on trying to pass on to them

But they just fail to get it

You see them everywhere defending criminals who have mortgaged their future

Instead of holding the government in power accountable, they go about making useless and baseless comparisons between past governments and present governments as if that will bring about any positive change in their already wasted lives.
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Olanrefront3355(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2017
OAM4J Mynd44
Re: Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2017
we all know this. its only those with reprobate minds that will refuse to learn the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB / Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me / Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.