Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu (1655 Views)

Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / Buhari Can’t Return Because Nigeria’s Medical Services Is Very Bad – APC Chief / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Realcash224(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, says the demand for the secession of the South East from Nigeria is because the nation seems not to be functioning and can never function. Kanu said this in an interview with Al-Jazeerah ,to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Biafran war yesterday May 30th.
Speaking in the living room at his Father's house in Umuahia, Abia state, Kanu said Nothing seems to be working in Nigeria. There is pain and hardship everywhere. What we're fighting [for] is not self-determination for the sake of it. It's because Nigeria is not functioning and can never function." "
Kanu who was granted bail last month, says he doesn't care if he is flouting one of the terms for his bail which prohibits him from granting media interviews.
"I don't care. I can't go outside to call for a press conference. I can't go on Biafra Radio to broadcast. I can't allow large [groups of] people to basically congregate outside to see me … it's like asking me not to breathe," he said
Kanu decried the perceived marginalization of the Ibos in Nigeria, saying that they have been prevented from aspiring to assume important positions in the country such as President, Inspector General of Police, Chief of Army Staff amongst others
"I'm not allowed to contest for the presidency of Nigeria because I'm Igbo. I'm not allowed to aspire to become the inspector general of police because I'm Igbo. I'm not allowed to become chief of army staff because I'm Igbo. What sort of stupid country is that? Why would any idiot want me to be in that sort of country?" he said.
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by TheLadiesGuy: 8:08am On May 31, 2017
Cool
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2017
xcuse me Mr that's your generation problem not ours..my gf is a Igbo girl get that right..!!

2 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by ogologoamu: 8:18am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
xcuse me Mr that's your generation problem not ours..my gf is a Igbo girl get that right..!!

The thread is not for kids that can only boast of their girl friends, it is for matured thinkers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2017
ogologoamu:

The thread is not for kids that can only boast of their girl friends, it is for matured thinkers.
yeah matured thinkers, thanks to your mature thinking our nation is is shambles..!! thank u so much "matured thinker" thank u very much..!! the next generation will show u that we don't need mature thinkers we need creative and innovative thinkers..!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by ogologoamu: 8:27am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah matured thinkers, thanks to your mature thinking our nation is is shambles..!! thank u so much "matured thinker" thank u very much..!! the next generation will show u that we don't need mature thinkers we need creative and innovative thinkers..!

It takes only a matured mind to be creative and innovative. Have a nice day.

7 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
Well said.
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
ogologoamu:

no we have genius at 10 ask Einstein..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2017
ogologoamu:

no we have genius at 10 ask Einstein, have a nice day to sir..!
salutes..!
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by tydi(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
Nnamdi kanu ur struggle for biafradom is simply dead on arrival, ,i heard you are been worship as god! and you now blesses too.. lol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by igwebuike01: 8:34am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
afonjas and pvssy. smh for them

2 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2017
igwebuike01:

afonjas and pvssy. smh for them
Igbos and powder chewing. smh for them
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by genearts(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2017
"I'm not allowed to contest for the presidency of Nigeria because I'm Igbo. I'm not allowed to aspire to become the inspector general of police because I'm Igbo. I'm not allowed to become chief of army staff because I'm Igbo. What sort of stupid country is that? Why would any idiot want me to be in that sort of country?" he said.

Orji Uzor Kalu, Ojukwu all contested to for the presidency at different times, who stopped them??

Mike Okiro, Onovo were former IG of police

Ihejirika is a former COAS

Is the guy this ignorant?? Are these te reasons he wants to lead people into another fruitless struggle?? How can this be a leader?? Smh

6 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by madenigga(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2017
All those reasons he gave above are fallacies though.
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
What has your girl friend got to do with the issue at hand?? Where is your 4ucking reasoning??
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by freshest4live: 8:46am On May 31, 2017
genearts:

Orji Uzor Kalu, Ojukwu all contested to for the presidency at different times, who stopped them??

Is the guy this ignorant?? Are these te reasons he wants to lead people into another fruitless struggle?? How can this be a leader?? Smh
You know he can only say these things to foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by mirabel001(f): 9:05am On May 31, 2017
kanu is my hero

1 Like

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:

What are you afraid of? They want biafra, why can't we let them? What are we benefiting from their continued stay? We say they will suffer if they have biafra, why should that bother us?
I am yoruba and I support biafra
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by shayorT: 9:21am On May 31, 2017
lies lies and more lies. just a few days over two years ago Ibos held more important posts than any other ethnic group in the country. who's stopping an Igbo man from running for presidency? even when ojukwu ran he couldn't win his ward. Ibos are responsible for their own miseries.

pathetic drama queens/crybabies

3 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by dessz(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
am ashamed to be Nlanding with thus guy smh.

1 Like

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by genearts(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2017
freshest4live:

You know he can only say these things to foreigners.

The guy is a colossal fool, no wonder his followers are mostly illiterates

5 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Misterdhee1(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2017
genearts:

Very dumb man. I swear Kanu is the real dullard. But since a large part of his people are also dullards, such is expected.
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by SHAKABOOM: 9:50am On May 31, 2017
LION of AFRICA i salute you..BIAFRIA must set AFRICA ad the BLACK race free.
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Nnabugwu8590: 9:57am On May 31, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by SHAKABOOM: 9:57am On May 31, 2017
whitebeard:
A FOOL at 40 is a FOOL forever..You better make use of ur brain before it's too late
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Nnabugwu8590: 10:09am On May 31, 2017
ogologoamu:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, my dear, you are logically funny.
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by genearts(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Very dumb man. I swear Kanu is the real dullard. But since a large part of his people are also dullards, such is expected.

It is either he is pathetically ignorant or he is just being deliberately mischievous. What a bigot

1 Like

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Nengak: 10:31am On May 31, 2017
Chaii nna see this boy
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Nengak: 10:33am On May 31, 2017
Nengak:
Chaii nna see this boy

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Nengak: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
APUGAH

Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by icedfire(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2017
tobimillar:

What are you afraid of? They want biafra, why can't we let them? What are we benefiting from their continued stay? We say they will suffer if they have biafra, why should that bother us?
I am yoruba and I support biafra
Hm
Re: We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Lovechyld101(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2017
let's biafra happen so we can start denying all these igbos visa or entry to Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose / Identity Of Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna Plane Crash Revealed (pic) / Name The Two Biggest Disasters To Hit Nigeria since Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.