Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter (22920 Views)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Coronation Ceremony Of Sarkin Fulani Of Oke Ogun / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:36am On May 31, 2017
Last weekend, Princess Abisoye, one of the daughters of prominent traditional ruler in Yoruba land, Oba Adedapo Adewale Tejuoso of Egbaland, got married in grand style.
The grand wedding completely shut down activities in Abeokuta.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/oba-tejuoso-of-egba-land-gives-out.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:37am On May 31, 2017

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:37am On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Gmasterp(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2017
Hmm... Nice gown...

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by decatalyst(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2017
Pretty daughter kiss

But is it she that is beautiful or the makeup?

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by IhatesIGBOS: 9:03am On May 31, 2017
Gmasterp:
Hmm... Nice gown...
Is that the husband or the father?? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by IhatesIGBOS: 9:04am On May 31, 2017
Gmasterp:
Hmm... Nice gown...

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Evablizin(f): 9:17am On May 31, 2017
Prince and princess una fine joor,cute couple. HML

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Gmasterp(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=IhatesIGBOS post=57046614][/quote]

Twas funny the first time lipsrsealed

LAME!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Evablizin(f): 9:23am On May 31, 2017
Gmasterp:
Hmm... Nice gown...

her father she got married to her father she is the 4th wife now check the pictures you wil see what i'm telling you

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Gmasterp(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2017
Evablizin:
her father she got married to her father she is the 4th wife now check the pictures you wil see what i'm telling you

Ok ma

I've checked

I've seen

Thank you ma lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Angelb4: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
I missed out on her. But should i still wait as Tonto Dike's side 'bro' waited?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by auntysimbiat(f): 10:40am On May 31, 2017
Cool
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by hezy4real01(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
I wish u happy home Oooo, although ur make-up na die
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by badthinds: 10:41am On May 31, 2017
Girls whe never marry be like... "She no even fyn sef" or "na makeup" etc

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by OlaDapxon(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2017
mtchew
na my ex naw
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by negz1(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2017
I first tink say na dat old man oo.. Haa sha hml
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by samtee37(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2017
Don't get time for this now..... Still gat lots of honey pot I never taste grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44am On May 31, 2017
sad shocked
Why will a young man marry her....

People like this are reservoirs of generational curses
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by horlaxymoney(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2017
Kai,, nawa oo. 2munites post, how many comment. Una no get job
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Husty(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2017
The rich marrying the rich since 1406.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by crazyABO(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2017
Lol now now it has reached fp guess some people pay for commercials here ehn shocked
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by 2rhymestharap(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2017
horlaxymoney:
Kai,, nawa oo. 2munites post, how many comment. Una no get job
Mr 2munites post, why dont you get a blow one... since you have a :JOB: what are u doing here?

Stream me here www.soundcloud.com/2rhymes

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by yomalex(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2017
Oba Tejuosho is the Oshile of Oke-Ona Egba

cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by bewla(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2017
r
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by toxxnoni(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by konkonbilo(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=IhatesIGBOS post=57046595][/quote] Na her ancestor undecided
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by 2rhymestharap(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Igbo" is to "Yoruba". "Ibo" is to "Yorooba" / Sanwo-olu Presents Staff Of Office To Alara Of Ilara, Olufolarin Olukayode / Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.