Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter (22930 Views)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Coronation Ceremony Of Sarkin Fulani Of Oke Ogun / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by woleabayo(f): 10:58am On May 31, 2017
the wedding was fabulous i was there life and direct the groom worked in my company before the two are just too much mueh for them.
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Welcomme: 11:03am On May 31, 2017
Bastard Lucky guy
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by aladesuyi(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2017
Dats my guy!, omo u too much. HML 2 d couple.
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by moscobabs(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad shocked
Why will a young man marry her....

People like this are reservoirs of generational curses

the guy is actually a young guy at his late 20. is a friend and a staff of Berger paint
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by dangotesmummy: 11:38am On May 31, 2017
grin[quote author=IhatesIGBOS post=57046595][/quote]
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by moscobabs(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
woleabayo:
the wedding was fabulous i was there life and direct the groom worked in my company before the two are just too much mueh for them.
is a friend to my brother they worked/working together at Berger paint is a young guy
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by woleabayo(f): 11:41am On May 31, 2017
moscobabs:

is a friend to my brother they worked/working together at Berger paint is a young guy
wow yes u are right he was working at Berger paint before
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by woleabayo(f): 11:43am On May 31, 2017
aladesuyi:
Dats my guy!, omo u too much. HML 2 d couple.
bros i see you oooo
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by moscobabs(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2017
woleabayo:
wow yes u are right he was working at Berger paint before
Is an humble guy ..he s lucky to marry such a rich man's daughter
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by joenor(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
Elegant.
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by Desuuy: 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
HML to best friend, wish you all the best in life.
smiley
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by woleabayo(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
moscobabs:

Is an humble guy ..he s lucky to marry such a rich man's daughter
but i dont really know u bro where u de work
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by preponey: 4:48pm On May 31, 2017
Say u must talk?
decatalyst:
Pretty daughter kiss

But is it she that is beautiful or the makeup?
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by decatalyst(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
preponey:
Say u must talk?

If e pain you....

Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by sheywayne(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2017
Oops, I tot it's Oba tesojue I saw der. shocked
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by moscobabs(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2017
woleabayo:
but i dont really know u bro where u de work
do u work in Berger paint?
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by woleabayo(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2017
moscobabs:

do u work in Berger paint?
yes n u
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by moscobabs(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2017
@ woleabayo..

im not do u know Olalekan Afonrinwo? if yes I'm his younger brother I know the groom through him. is a very close friend
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by woleabayo(f): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
moscobabs:
@ woleabayo..

im not do u know Olalekan Afonrinwo? if yes I'm his younger brother I know the groom through him. is a very close friend
yes I did he stay in east
Re: Wedding Of Princess Abisoye, Oba Tejuoso Osile Of Oke Ona Of Egbaland's Daughter by moscobabs(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
woleabayo:
yes I did he stay in east
you are right he is covering pH ,Warri,Benin and other parts of east. just tell him u met his brother Moses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Presents Staff Of Office To Alara Of Ilara, Olufolarin Olukayode / Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! / Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.