Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? (3755 Views)

The Useless Governors Of The South Eastern States / Groups Sign Abuja Accord To Support Nigeria’s Unity Against Religious, Bigotry / Why Does The United States Support Nigeria's Democracy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
Temptee101:
You shouldn't be disappointed dear. He simply has more facts than you. I have followed your arguments from the onset, i must be honest you've got no facts to back up your claim. You have stylishly ignored all questions thrown at you. An opinion of one person cannot equate the opinion of all

My facts are in my head as told by my grandparent not rush up Google search to score cheap points

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Enslave you? How?
If Igbo is interested in 'enslaving' you, you could have been their slaves for the past 1000 years.
You allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through you water ways in 1970? How could you have stopped them? This is a typical example of beautiful nonsense.

Encroaching your land? You mean traders and business men that bought lands from your people, with their own money? Open business centers, paying their rents etc with their own money. Pay taxes to you state government - with their own money...
Isn't it pathetic that while ignorant, probably jobless girl like you you is typing rubbish your state government is rushing down to Igboland, begging Igbo manufactures to cite their factories in your state so as to employ jobless foul mouthed girl like you. Akwa Ibom state government begged Innoson (proudly Igbo), gave him free land to cite his factory in your state.

Let's now talk about slavery - slavery is when you produces millions of barrels of crude oil par day android the resources is pushed down to develop other places, hundreds of miles away from your place.
Slavery is when someone who don't give a damn about your plight and the environmental consequences of the crud oil dredging is making all the money while you stay in a mud house talking rubbish. That's slavery for you.

Oh! Let's I forget, my own version of Biafra is Igbo only country. I don't give a damn about others.

And this is the kind of people that want to rule us...Nigeria is doomed

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Enslave you? How?
If Igbo is interested in 'enslaving' you, you could have been their slaves for the past 1000 years.
You allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through you water ways in 1970? How could you have stopped them? This is a typical example of beautiful nonsense.

Encroaching your land? You mean traders and business men that bought lands from your people, with their own money? Open business centers, paying their rents etc with their own money. Pay taxes to you state government - with their own money...
Isn't it pathetic that while ignorant, probably jobless girl like you you is typing rubbish your state government is rushing down to Igboland, begging Igbo manufactures to cite their factories in your state so as to employ jobless foul mouthed girl like you. Akwa Ibom state government begged Innoson (proudly Igbo), gave him free land to cite his factory in your state.

Let's now talk about slavery - slavery is when you produces millions of barrels of crude oil par day android the resources is pushed down to develop other places, hundreds of miles away from your place.
Slavery is when someone who don't give a damn about your plight and the environmental consequences of the crud oil dredging is making all the money while you stay in a mud house talking rubbish. That's slavery for you.

Oh! Let's I forget, my own version of Biafra is Igbo only country. I don't give a damn about others.
it's very hard for an outsider to buy land in Cross River, I don't know about Akwa Ibom.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Agumbankembu: 2:44pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

isn't that the same thing I said, they don't reject but aren't active in the Biafra thing either but it doesn't mean they aren't interested, we don't attend Biafra meetings but we will be the first to ask what Happened in the meeting. Showing that we are interested.

Well I understand clearly now.

The only places I have seen rabid anti-Igbo, anti-Biafra from AkwACross is few people here on NL and "woke" men on Twitter.
But they are few tho, like how many hours we have nepa light per week.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Agumbankembu: 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Surprising that you came back again, after last 2015/16 debacle. You should have gotten over this, I am trying to remember your former moniker.

You say you are from Oron, to best of my knowledge, Oron and Igbos don't share common boundary, if you were Ibibio or Annang who share farmlards with Ngwa people or Abiriba and Arochukwu, it would have been different.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

baby girl nobody is ruling over you, the igbos don't have a king, the Akwa Cross have no king, meaning we are Kings on our own we are all entrepreneurs, we have always been free people not slaves not dependent on any top politician, or ruler, don't say things you don't know. I'm not biased I'm just giving you facts.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Rule you? Who they heck are you?
Please note : I don't give a damn about you and will not want your likes near my dream Biafra.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

it's very hard for an outsider to buy land in Cross River, I don't know about Akwa Ibom.
Many Igbo businessmen have landed properties in the best city of Cross River - Calabar.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
I'm glad to know that I made all of you know there's something like Google search so thereby quoting me to post your rush up results from Google to score cheap points...I sign out from here and will always remain subtlemee,no names calling can deter me

#offtowork
#bye

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Agumbankembu: 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

baby girl nobody is ruling over you, the igbos don't have a king, the Akwa Cross have no king, meaning we are Kings on our own we are all entrepreneurs, we have always been free people not slaves not dependent on any top politician, or ruler, don't say things you don't know. I'm not biased I'm just giving you facts.

Sorry, I know the feeling, we have many lost Igbo kids who lived all their life in Lagos, and have never stepped into Igboland once, go on Twitter, they lead fierce anti-Igbo and Anti Biafra rhetorics. They do thread after thread on Twitter looking for validation from the other camp. They are the ones we call Efulefus, lost ones.
Subtlemee is in the same league, she lived all her life in Lagos, hardly come home, except that her own rhetorics isn't again Oron people but Igbos.

We see it everyday, it's nothing.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Agumbankembu: 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm glad to know that I made all of you know there's something like Google search so thereby quoting me to post your rush up results from Google to score cheap points...I sign out from here and will always remain subtlemee,no names calling can deter me

#offtowork
#bye

Actually u made no point, we have always known you.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 3:01pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Many Igbo businessmen have landed properties in the best city of Cross River - Calabar.
Na lie, guy just leave that talk. I know what I'm saying. except government giving land but to buy land from a cross riverian is very hard but I don't know about Akwa ibom, I'm talking of Cross River State
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 3:07pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Na lie, guy just leave that talk. I know what I'm saying. except government giving land but to buy land from a cross riverian is very hard but I don't know about Akwa ibom, I'm talking of Cross River State
You don't know what you are saying, I know few Igbo businessmen that have hug landed properties in Calabar, one of them is my friend's uncle. He's the MD and partners (a construction company), very popular in Calabar. He bought a huge space which he's currently using as his base. He also bought land in Benin.

Again, you keep talking about the whole Cross River state, are there not native Igbo communities in your state?
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 3:18pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

You don't know what you are saying, I know few Igbo businessmen that have hug landed properties in Calabar, one of them is my friend's uncle. He's the MD and partners (a construction company), very popular in Calabar. He bought a huge space which he's currently using as his base. He also bought land in Benin.

Again, you keep talking about the whole Cross River state, are there not native Igbo communities in your state?
for business not for living, I understand I said except it's a land given by government, it's rare but it's not impossible. but it's hard to get a land to build an apartment. there are no native igbo communities there are igbo communities, and also other communities just as it is in other states.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 3:21pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

for business not for living, I understand I said except it's a land given by government, but it's hard to get a land to build an apartment. there are no native igbo communities there are igbo communities, and also other communities just as it is in other states.
He bought the land from the native people, he also built a residential house.

Can I ask you, are you from Cross River State?
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Temptee101(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

My facts are in my head as told by my grandparent not rush up Google search to score cheap points
You claimed you've the facts so what's keeping you from stating them? Lets assume you didn't see the questions raised earlier, let me remind you again.

Who was the second in command after Ojukwu?

Was there anytime in history the Igbos tried to conquer or invade any land or smaller tribes?

The Igbos have always stood for one thing which has been regionalism, competitiveness and all regions allowed to develop at its own pace

So if you got contrary facts apart from these, you state them
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:
of course?
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 3:51pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:
it's possible.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 4:01pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

of course?
Have you ever heard of Isobo people? Which state are they?
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Have you ever heard of Isobo people? Which state are they?
yes I've heard of them, they speak igbo but their igbo I think is *very* different from the igbo you think you know.
but I don't think they were there before the war sef (my opinion)
but do you also know that Ukwa East in Abia state is more or less an Akwa ibom speaking community?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 4:20pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

yes I've heard of them, they speak igbo but their igbo I think is *very* different from the igbo you think you know.
but I don't think they were there before the war sef (my opinion)
but do you also know that Ukwa East in Abia state is more or less an Akwa ibom speaking community?

Isobo is Igbo community in Cross Rivers State, they are of Izzi stock (in Ebonyi State). I really don't know what you mean by their 'Igbo us very different from the the Igbo you think you know', doesn't make sense to me.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 4:37pm On May 31, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Isobo is Igbo community in Rivers State, they are of Izzi stock (in Ebonyi State). I really don't know what you mean by their 'Igbo us very different from the the Igbo you think you know', doesn't make sense to me.
their igbo is different and they don't consider themselves as igbo. apart from few words that look like igbo personally I don't think they speak igbo. (I stand corrected)
but to tell you they truth, I don't want to argue on something I don't have a good information on.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 4:41pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

their igbo is different and they don't consider themselves as igbo. apart from few words that look like igbo personally I don't think they speak igbo. (I stand corrected)
They consider themselves Igbo, bear Igbo names. Their traditions is 100% and always feel bad they are being marginalized because they are not Efik/Ibibio... Are you sure you know Isobo people?
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Konquest: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2017
subtlemee:
Even without Biafra being granted they are busy encroaching,enslaving and taking over everywhere, we the Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians know exactly what will happen to us if Biafra is granted... we know they'll crush,intimidate and deal with us especially with the fact that we allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through our water ways and win the civil war in 1970..

I stand with one Nigeria

^^^^^^^^
True talk... grin

Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Igalas,
Idomas, Ibibios, and other South of South States have
in separate communiques in 2016 and 2017 rejected the
so-called ipob inclusion of their areas/lands in the
bia.fraud map.

General I.B.M Haruna (rtd.) an Igalaman was on Tuesday
Night Live on NTA late last year with Cyril Stober
and he was so ANGRY on live TV
that that Ibo secessionists included
his Igala people in the so-called map
without their permission.

This is the same thing [foolish error] Lt.Col Emeka
Ojukwu did when he included non-Ibos
of the present Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers,
Rivers and Bayelsa without a referendum.
Despite the fact that Ojukwu read History
in the university, he did NOT apply the
lessons of history.

Margaret Ekpo [whose mother was from the Calabar
and father from present-day Anambra, was one of the
people Ojukwu got arrested and locked up in prison for
protesting against the secession. She was in prison for the
entire duration of the 2 years and 6 months Nigerian Civil War].

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Guinean Citizen – Atiku’s Camp Alleges How Govt Implicated Him / Construction Work On Eko Atlantic City To Commence Soon. / Do You Support A 2 Party System For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.