Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? (3736 Views)

The Useless Governors Of The South Eastern States / Groups Sign Abuja Accord To Support Nigeria’s Unity Against Religious, Bigotry / Why Does The United States Support Nigeria's Democracy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Even without Biafra being granted they are busy encroaching,enslaving and taking over everywhere, we the Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians know exactly what will happen to us if Biafra is granted... we know they'll crush,intimidate and deal with us especially with the fact that we allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through our water ways and win the civil war in 1970..

I stand with one Nigeria

They've also branded you afonja.
These biafrans will never change.
They'll claim our lands as part of their phantom biafra and when we talk they brand us afonja.
They expect us to embrace them with this their crass stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Arda1000(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Even without Biafra being granted they are busy encroaching,enslaving and taking over everywhere, we the Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians know exactly what will happen to us if Biafra is granted... we know they'll crush,intimidate and deal with us especially with the fact that we allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through our water ways and win the civil war in 1970..

I stand with one Nigeria

, really, so how Come somebody from cross-river is second in command in biafra and was calabar once a biafra capital?, I have many akwa ibom friends and they don't have problems with biafra, so to summarize it, you are entitled to your own opinion

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 12:03pm On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Just look at who is reminding someone what the thread is about?

Crying more than the bereaved...what happen to your own quotes?

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2017
Arda1000:
, really, so how Come somebody from cross-river is second in command in biafra and was calabar once a biafra capital?, I have many akwa ibom friends and they don't have problems with biafra, so to summarize it, you are entitled to your own opinion

Everybody cannot reason same..that's why we have the oppressed and the oppressors

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
Ekinematics:

They've also branded you afonja.
These biafrans will never change.
They'll claim our lands as part of their phantom biafra and when we talk they brand us afonja.
They expect us to embrace them with this their crass stupidity.
Your people are trouble makers here, this thread has nothing to do with you, is your life meaningless without Biafran attention seeking. Your people are also the criminals forcing other igbos to be part of your phantom "south south" or "niger Delta" Respect ethnic boundaries and stay on your own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Arda1000(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Everybody cannot reason same..that's why we have the oppressed and the oppressors
yes it's true we can't always be on the same page but I don't like when people start acting like they are their tribes spokesman

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by aragonchuks(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Do your research well..don't rush and resort to name calling

You are the one that needs to do your research very well ...you are arguing about what you know nothing about and it is bad (very bad )....
If na North korea now you for don collect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Crying more than the bereaved...what happen to your own quotes?
the thread says, if any SE states votes to stay with Nigeria, will Biafra allow that?? I dont know how this topic links akwa ibom or other attention seeking minorities. I understand this thing help you all upgrade you sense of importance but at least wait for the appropriate thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Why are you angered? I'm immune to names calling on nairaland,you should've simply refused to give me attention by not quoting me,we are at liberty to comment on any post be it on Biafra or not..I'm sure your memory was refreshed by the old gibberish that Biafra was a flop,I'm waiting for the next quote
You have stated your position on Biafra very clearly, then why all the back and forth with nairaland IPOB youth? Are you new here? Just ignore their mentions
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 12:18pm On May 31, 2017
GoroTango:
You have stated your position on Biafra very clearly, then why all the back and forth with nairaland IPOB youth? Are you new here? Just ignore their mentions
Is that not what you all do, seek for cheap attention with Biafra by boring us with regurgitated gibberish?? Must you always try to upgrade your sense of importance with so much desperation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
aragonchuks:

You are the one that needs to do your research very well ...you are arguing about what you know nothing about and it is bad (very bad )....
If na North korea now you for don collect

None of us here were there when the plan and plot of the civil was made and executed we all learnt from hand me down distorted history and online research so no one is more knowledgeable..

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Mujtahida: 12:28pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I pray so
Please Google Moremi and the invaders. Or read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2194936/legend-moremi
Cheers
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

Please Google Moremi and the invaders. Or read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2194936/legend-moremi

Cheers

This are still hand me down distorted history,got any by Ojuku himself?

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 12:34pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

None of us here were there when the plan and plot of the civil was made and executed we all learnt from hand me down distorted history and online research so no one is more knowledgeable..
Yes but we were knowledgeable to know that they didn't come through the waterways rather they came through the west, entered I'm before Abia,
2. the igbos have had cordial relationship with the akwacross for many years and when you say they are enslaving and encroaching you surprises me, in fact the reason why Akwa ibom and Cross River doesn't do this Biafra thing is because they felt betrayed when ojukwu fled from the country leaving them to fight alone. If you talk Biafra with any of them they'll just laugh at you. but that doesn't mean they accept the way the country is being runned.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 12:38pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

This are still hand me down distorted history,got any by Ojuku himself?
The war happened in 1967 so are you trying to say, there's nobody that survived till now, how's the history distorted.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by SHAKABOOM: 12:46pm On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Just look at who is reminding someone what the thread is about?
The afonja calabar she male is seriously Sick in the head..She abi He needs urgent attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Yes but we were knowledgeable to know that they didn't come through the waterways rather they came through the west, entered I'm before Abia,
2. the igbos have had cordial relationship with the akwacross for many years and when you say they are enslaving and encroaching you surprises me, in fact the reason why Akwa ibom and Cross River doesn't do this Biafra thing is because they felt betrayed when ojukwu fled from the country leaving them to fight alone. If you talk Biafra with any of them they'll just laugh at you. but that doesn't mean they accept the way the country is being runned.
akwa ibom/cross river were the among the top shots throughout the war, there was never this allegation of planned subjugation from that axis, it only came from the ijaws, who were very backward and had no human resource needed at that time. While they are no longer interested in Biafra right now, its quite obvious that they are also tired of Nigeria. I advise they form a partnership with igbos for a confederation like the UK. Aro was a historical confederation that was run successfully between the two before white man came and there was no record of conquest.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 12:56pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I'm tired of this banter..you are igbo and you'll go with your history and I am calabar we have our own history don't try to force yours down my throat,we know about what happened then from our fore fathers not what people wrote to gain gratification...nobody is ok with the way the country is being ran but with biafra our own will finish

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

akwa ibom/cross river were the among the top shots throughout the war, there was never this allegation of planned subjugation from that axis, it only came from the ijaws, who were very backward and had no human resource needed at that time. While they are no longer interested in Biafra right now, its quite obvious that they are also tired of Nigeria. I advise they form a partnership with igbos for a confederation like the UK. Aro was a historical confederation that was run successfully between the two before white man came and there was no record of conquest.

See them. Begging upandan.
Ijaws were backward you claimed grin just because the Ijaws knew what they wanted and biafra wasn't and still not 1.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 1:07pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I'm tired of this banter..you are igbo and you'll go with your history and I am calabar we have our own history don't try to force yours down my throat,we know about what happened then from our fore fathers not what people wrote to gain gratification...nobody is ok with the way the country is being ran but with biafra our own will finish
very funny I am Calabar just in case you don't know a real eyen isong.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 1:13pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

what does it mean your own will finish, no one is opperessing you, I'm not supporting Biafra in any way, no Calabar or akwaibomite supports Biafra, but they are passive, passive in the sense that they are interested to know the way forward but don't want to partake due to the reason I told you ojukwu fled the country and left us to fight the war on our own until Effiong(a Calabar man ) had to surrender to Nigeria. but does it mean they are not interested, NO

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 1:14pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

very funny I am Calabar just in case you don't know a real eyen isong.

I am so disappointed if all you are telling the truth...

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 1:30pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

there are so many truths in my words so which one are you disappointed for? I want to ask you this question, are you being enslaved or have you ever been enslaved by igbo? or are they encroaching in your land? the only land they encroach in is in boki that they settled as refugees during the war. so what are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BLACKdagger: 1:31pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Ur brother is telling u the truth and u saying u are dissapionted.. hmmm.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Gmajor(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I'll lose my freedom which will be worse than what we are passing through now..as one Nigeria every tribe has a voice in its own little way but Biafra will always be about the igbos and us always being a minority we will be reduced to minute

If Biafra is granted then all tribes should go their separate ways to avoid modern day slavery
this is the most ridiculous opinion I've ever heard.
So, what exactly are you now? a majority group?
if Biafra comes,the whole population will be scared down given you guys more representation.
moreover, Akwa -ibom and Cross River State Shoukd have an opinion in the whole to go or not they go thing.
if they want to remain with Nigeria, so be it
subtlemee:

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Agumbankembu: 2:08pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

what does it mean your own will finish, no one is opperessing you, I'm not supporting Biafra in any way, no Calabar or akwaibomite supports Biafra, but they are passive, passive in the sense that they are interested to know the way forward but don't want to partake due to the reason I told you ojukwu fled the country and left us to fight the war on our own until Effiong(a Calabar man ) had to surrender to Nigeria. but does it mean they are not interested, NO

My brother Ojukwu left only days before the surrender.
As for the pro-Biafra stance, I share apartment with core Annang and we we live in Uyo due to business engagements, both of them plus their family are hardcore Biafrans, the mom called them the day Nnamdi Kanu got bail, asking if we aren't celebrating.
I speak fluent Ibibio and can speak Annang dialect too, cos of my 2 men cartel.
Infact we speak Ibibio with Agbero tone, like "Ikpa adodie", "Ikpa nsido", "Ya ndi seme do ture ", funny as hell.
So I know family of 7 who are hardcore cheesy
Others I talk to, feel indifferent about it, like they don't oppose, they don't actively reject.

Issa small case.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Temptee101(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

You shouldn't be disappointed dear. He simply has more facts than you. I have followed your arguments from the onset, i must be honest you've got no facts to back up your claim. You have stylishly ignored all questions thrown at you. An opinion of one person cannot equate the opinion of all
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by feelgoodInc: 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
Agumbankembu:

My brother Ojukwu left only days before the surrender.
As for the pro-Biafra stance, I share apartment with core Annang and we we live in Uyo due to business engagements, both of them plus their family are hardcore Biafrans, the mom called them the day Nnamdi Kanu got bail, asking if we aren't celebrating.
I speak fluent Ibibio and can speak Annang dialect too, cos of my 2 men cartel.
Infact we speak Ibibio with Agbero tone, like "Ikpa adodie", "Ikpa nsido", "Ya ndi seme do ture ", funny as hell.
So I know family of 7 who are hardcore cheesy
Others I talk to, feel indifferent about it, like they don't oppose, they don't actively reject.

Issa small case.
isn't that the same thing I said, they don't reject but aren't active in the Biafra thing either but it doesn't mean they aren't interested, we don't attend Biafra meetings but we will be the first to ask what Happened in the meeting. Showing that we are interested.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Levinelsonbob(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
Keep goofing until you evaporate with the smoke of your own very weed.
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

there are so many truths in my words so which one are you disappointed for? I want to ask you this question, are you being enslaved or have you ever been enslaved by igbo? or are they encroaching in your land? the only land they encroach in is in boki that they settled as refugees during the war. so what are you talking about.

You are igbo it's glaring, stop claiming to be my brother ...nwanne m nwoke,does that make me igbo?

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by BrownRoofRep: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I stand with one Nigeria
Enslave you? How?
If Igbo is interested in 'enslaving' you, you could have been their slaves for the past 1000 years.
You allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through you water ways in 1970? How could you have stopped them? This is a typical example of beautiful nonsense.

Encroaching your land? You mean traders and business men that bought lands from your people, with their own money? Open business centers, paying their rents etc with their own money. Pay taxes to you state government - with their own money...
Isn't it pathetic that while ignorant, probably jobless girl like you you is typing rubbish your state government is rushing down to Igboland, begging Igbo manufactures to cite their factories in your state so as to employ jobless foul mouthed girl like you. Akwa Ibom state government begged Innoson (proudly Igbo), gave him free land to cite his factory in your state.

Let's now talk about slavery - slavery is when you produces millions of barrels of crude oil par day and the resources is pushed down to develop other places, hundreds of miles away from your place.
Slavery is when someone who don't give a damn about your plight and the environmental consequences of the crud oil dredging is making all the money while you stay in a mud house talking rubbish. That's slavery for you.

Oh! Lest I forget, my own version of Biafra is Igbo only country. I don't give a damn about others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / There Will Be Restriction Of Movement In Enugu State Tomorrow / Owerri Flyover Remains Unused 5yrs after It Was Constructed: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.