Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) (3062 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Sex Is The Reason Most Men Make It From Age 40 / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by dammy13(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2017
Uganda’s billionaire businessman, Ivan Ssemwanga, has been buried in the most ‘unique’ way ever!

TUKO reports that the flamboyant moneybag who was also Zari Hassan’s former husband, was buried with money thrown into the grave by family and friends.

He was buried Tuesday, May 30, at his Kanyunga home in Uganda in a ceremony attended by all and sundry. The flamboyant tycoon died recently at age 40.

See photos below:

Members of the Rich Gang, where deceased socialite Ivan Semwanga was leader, popped champagne and threw bundles of money at his grave, after he was laid to rest.

http://fabinfos.com/young-billionaire-died-age-40-buried-bundles-cash-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by kinginvagina: 9:14am On May 31, 2017
money i can use to get pussy
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2017
The height of mediocrity and ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:24am On May 31, 2017
I cringe at this. Not even is a civilised place but uganda where hunger loom.
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by TechPanda(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2017
The Igwe Must Hear This
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by Angeleena(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2017
cash,that would have been used to change the lives,of thousands,of Ugandans..dude,isn't as rich,as bill gates and co...Africa must grow up!!
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by greatgod2012(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2017
Mtchew......and the money couldn't even prevent him from dying!............Wasn't that suppose to be a lesson to the mediocre throwing money inside the grave

1 Like

Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2017
Dis can never happen in nigeria.
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by nepapole(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2017
flomo124:
Dis can never happen in nigeria.
Says who? U will start hearing of it soon.
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by Ishilove: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
Endtime billionaire.RIP sha.
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by theodara001(f): 12:22pm On May 31, 2017
Guys without chill will soon dig that up for the money.
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by swegiedon(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2017
Stupidity.
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by juman(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
He once tweeted about the secret to his silky skin, saying, “Since am Rich Gang CEO, I only use natural Artesian water to shower with.

“New #FijiWater special delivery for my shower purpose.

“Money is good, taking a shower with Fiji Water, sitting on Ac 24/7, eating gud, having money in my pocket 24/7 is the result of this smooth skin of mine.

“Try my secret n see what happens #RichSkin #HighMaintenanceSkin,” Ivan Semwanga.”

http://punchng.com/video-39-year-old-billionaire-buried-with-money-champagne/

Even he bathed with special water.
But death was the end like other people.
Re: Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 31, 2017

(1) (Reply)

'Blood Money- Lady Dances Ontop Money As Friends Spray At Her Wedding, Reaction / How To Kiss Half Cast Women (User Guide) / Federal University Lafia Expels A Student For Impregnating A Lecture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.