Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo (8737 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / Arms Funds: My Hands Are Clean, Says Burutai / Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
The Chief of Army staff Gen Tukur Burutai in one of the troops training camps in gwoza

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

See your Chief of Army Staff

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin
Enter TERMINATOR ... ghen ghen!!

Shekau in trouble. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Ussycool: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
A
Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by tyup(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
I expected nothing less from sarrki grin grin

well i'll leave the thread over to those who are easily fooled like the OP

22 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
I swear we like play for this country

Idris Derby know skydive nah

Go to the war front general and stop acting celebrities show

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
This man is a comedian

For more jokes "text" Buratai to 12419

Text is free

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by micseyi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Indeed

1 Like

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Hottdawgg: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
When did AR 16 become standard issue with the Nigerian Army?

21 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Publicity stunt...

I didn't remember President Deby doing this rubbish..

The commander went to the front and decimated the terrorist hideouts..

Here, they must act Nollywood and end up achieving nothing..

Forget the drama, Nigeria houses the weakest military in Africa

Buratai and other commanders needs embark on a marking tour to Chad and be lectured on final points on military logistics and how to defeat terrorism

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Avalancheman: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by josh123(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Black terminator

2 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by yyba: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
terrorists Igbos will soon rubbish this gallant officer. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
After the skydiving he go go Sidon for Borno government house while the troops will continue the battle.

Don't be surprised.He will be getting millions every month as allowance since he claims he is in extra duty.

16 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
tyup:
I expected nothing less from sarrki grin grin

well i'll leave the thread over to those who are easily fooled like the OP

You know get sense of reasoning at all

Am I celebrating him ?

Being an op doesn’t mean you love or hate the story

You are just the op

That’s it

Yours is politics all of your life

5 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by omoiyamayor(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by tyup(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

You know get sense of reasoning at all

Am I celebrating him ?

Being an op doesn’t mean you love or hate the story

You are just the op

That’s it

Yours is politics all of your life

I've got no problems with you.....but believing it or no ur sure really easily fooled

2 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by LUGBE: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nonsense, shameless man

5 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by NwaNimo1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pppussy,
Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by nagastat: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bravo bravo.
Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
tyup:

I've got no problems with you.....but believing it or no ur sure really easily fooled

You still don’t get it

I criticize constructively

Even if I don’t agree with you or otherwise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Sagaciousp: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who dash am dat gun?

3 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by bluebay(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
His riffle got no cartridge in it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by GreatResearcher1: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2020

Check out the top 35 strongest armies in Africa.

Chad didn't make top ten.

source: https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp

1 Like

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by tyup(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

You still don’t get it
I criticize constructively
Even if I don’t agree with you or otherwise
That is not Buratai, that is even not Nigeria and that's what I'm talking bout

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by CaptainStephen(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fake news

4 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Mechatronika(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Now he knows his duty.

He was ordered by Buhari to relocate to Bornu over a year ago, to combat boko-haram which he refused. He's regaining his senses now.
Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by Yobabad: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
He has gotten a good information that shakua has been killed, if not na today yansha dey back?

1 Like

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by abdulskulboy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you do good people go love you.
May the living God we serve help and protect them. Amen

1 Like

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by sammyj: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin If Boko boys shot am from air. Na him sabi!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
if he sure for him make e go land for sambisa

4 Likes

Re: General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo by MetaPhysical: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Has FFK seen this Buratai picture?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times / Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities / 2nd Niger Bridge - Onitsha...........video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.