Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

4 Reasons Why A Non-virgin Lady Will Never Make Out With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why A Non-virgin Lady Will Never Make Out With You (531 Views)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why A Non-virgin Lady Will Never Make Out With You by Papzey(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2017
Do you know why a lady who's not a virgin won't make-out with you as soon as you two hook-up? Have you been in such love relationship where you try to get past the third base, knowing fully well that your lady isn't a virgin and she would give in sooner or later, but she just won't? There are so many reasons why a non-virgin lady will refuse making love with you, below are four of the reasons;

1. Lack Of Comfort
A cute lady could be massively attracted to you, but that won’t lead to sex until she feels a certain level of comfort around you. Firstly, she needs to feel safe alone in your presence. You might be handsome, but still, a stranger who can not trust yet. Secondly, she needs to feel some sort of emotional connection. Sex is an emotional experience for her, so you’ll need to touch her heart before you touch her body. Don’t try and take her home the minute she shows or admits she’s attracted to you. That’s a great way to make her uncomfortable. Instead, spend some time alone in public. Share stories, take her places, get to know her more.

2. Slut-Shaming
It’s unfortunate that slut-shaming exist I'm this present time. Society shames girls who sleep with men they’ve just met, and most girls will place their reputation ahead of even the most gorgeous guy. She’ll rarely admit she wants to have make-out with you, so be subtle in your attempts to get her into bed. A great first step is to get her away from her friends, where she’ll feel more free to release her sexual side. As for pick-up lines, "Wanna have sex?" doesn’t work anymore, even if she's a slut. "Wanna come to my place for some food and movies?’ may work for a lady who likes to sit at home, eat and see movies.

3. Bad Logistics
Our slut-shaming society also tells her that getting sex should not involve any effort on her part. Hence, she’ll nearly always reject a 90-minutenight bus journey for sex. She won’t walk home in the rain or vacate any mates she’s looking after. She won’t mess up any important plans she has in the morning. So, get your route and your excuse (for her) to go home (with you) sorted beforehand.

Read more: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/08/4-reasons-why-non-virgin-lady-would-not.html
Re: 4 Reasons Why A Non-virgin Lady Will Never Make Out With You by drunkpunk(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
Onpoint. Noted.

(1) (Reply)

So I Went Blonde / Can You Marry An Addict? / Mad Man Plays Football On The Street With Kids (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.