Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod (26928 Views)

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Josmila(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2017
FFK is one fellow I'll never take seriously. As usual his cheerleaders have deserted this thread like a plague. Kids that know knowing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by DropShot: 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
modath:

I dey wave oooo... E ku tiri days... e ku oungbe, oluwa a gba adura...
Longest​ time. O t'ojo meta indeed. Amin to the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Maestronaija(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
HottestFire:
Not only Jonthan, this country is already divided in our minds.. embarassed

Am very sure 3-4 years ago it wasnt divided in ur so called minds abi?......

dis pple sha..... hehehhehehhehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by DJInfluence: 1:58pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:
The shameless goats will avoid this thread like fire. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu and all Biafran leaders dead or alive.
I don´t know what you are smoking, but clearly it is not good for your mental state.
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by APCsupporter: 2:15pm On May 31, 2017
KratosCorp:
The biggest goat is the ediot who believes that FFK - a 2015 Jonathan-Sambo campaign coordinator - would say that trash about the very campaign he wss coordinating.

Lying demons, keep it coming!

Your pants are already on fire.

You all will soon be swallowed by your collective idiocy.

You are not even ashamed that you are still talking about 2015 election in 2017.

Hopeless, confused ediots.

mynd44 good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by APCsupporter: 2:16pm On May 31, 2017
DJInfluence:
I don´t know what you are smoking, but clearly it is not good for your mental state.

but you are the one that seems to be under the influence of....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by APCsupporter: 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
StarPlayer:
I think ipods are the dumbest group of animals i've ever seen. To even think i share thsame country with those morons bewilders me. I think Nigeria secretly used a chemical weapon that affected their I.Q level for generations during the civil war, cos normal human beings don't think like they do

hahahahah. Abeg take it easy on them na

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Israelconcepts: 2:26pm On May 31, 2017
unity beggars! Nigeria is already divided! Afonjas are known to be fence sitters..Who is FFK?.Afonjas are Cowards..In 2015, Biafrans were not afraid to declare their support for GEJ, likewise Northerners for GMB...Afonja tell us your stand..
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by AskProf: 2:33pm On May 31, 2017
StarPlayer:
I think ipods are the dumbest group of animals i've ever seen. To even think i share thsame country with those morons bewilders me. I think Nigeria secretly used a chemical weapon that affected their I.Q level for generations during the civil war, cos normal human beings don't think like they do

What was your JAMB score?
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by GeneralOjukwu: 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:
The shameless goats will avoid this thread like fire. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu and all Biafran leaders dead or alive.

Very true.... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by juman(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2017
Another person mentored by obasanjo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Oblang(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2017
Israelconcepts:
unity beggars! Nigeria is already divided! Afonjas are known to be fence sitters..Who is FFK?.Afonjas are Cowards..In 2015, Biafrans were not afraid to declare their support for GEJ, likewise Northerners for GMB...Afonja tell us your stand..

When u know they are fence sitters, then why u come dey cry say dem betray u upandan...be at alert ffk is coming up with another lie soon for u to masturbate on...
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by victorDanladi: 3:38pm On May 31, 2017
You mean FFK of bianca pekus fame?.....who is now also chasing Nnamdi kanu wife pekus?....the guy na afonja to badt.

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by vedaxcool(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2017
Take FKK serious at your own peril. Unfortunately many IPoB people believe in him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Abuleoshi: 6:42pm On May 31, 2017
KratosCorp:
The biggest goat is the ediot who believes that FFK - a 2015 Jonathan-Sambo campaign coordinator - would say that trash about the very campaign he wss coordinating.

Lying demons, keep it coming!

Your pants are already on fire.

You all will soon be swallowed by your collective idiocy.

You are not even ashamed that you are still talking about 2015 election in 2017.

Hopeless, confused ediots.

He goat FFK made the statement in 2013 before Jonathan called him to come and eat!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:46pm On May 31, 2017
DropShot:
Can the mod pls take this to the fp?

This is the hero of children of anger, pain and hatred who indeed "saw tomorrow".

We know that FFK, their hero and god is a drug addict hence we don't take him serious.
It confuses me how some of you brainless zombies are quick to believe every propagandry junks flash on your ugly faces as news, or could it be that you actually knows the truth but chose to be ignorant or foolish?
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Butterworth: 7:24pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:

Hydraulic crew spotted !!!

Have you eaten?

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Butterworth: 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
StarPlayer:

You need some HYDRAULIC

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by BigBrother9ja: 5:42am On Jun 01, 2017
conductor2:

I see that stealing is now more lucrative than skull minining. That's why you went and stole my original quote and wrote that gibberish up there. grin

Well the truth is still that Joe Igbokwe is greater than Theifn.ubu
Joe Igbokwe is greater than Abiola
Joe Igbokwe is greater than Awolowo the ratak-drinking faggie
Joe Igbokwe is greater than any cone header, dead, alive or unborn.

Steal my quote again and I'll
Lol
Pained osu-alusi
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by BigBrother9ja: 5:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Butterworth:

You need some HYDRAULIC
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: ‘Act Now Or Have Yourself To Blame', Minister Tells S’African Govt / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures / Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.