Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife (27108 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Segadem(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats
Mine is coming soon
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by burkingx(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
junkiesneverdie:
[/b]please compare other countries parliament with our own. can anyone tell me why Nigeria Law makers always make noise when they in session even when
Their fellow colleague is trying to make a point you see people papa gossiping behind[b]
.... grin grin grin...The Headlines grin grin grin

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
yes
Not by course/discipline in the university or how good you are, its ALL only by the special GRACE of God.

The race is not to the swift, neither the battle to the strong...........

true talk
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by TechPanda(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
The Presidency main photographer?
You Remember He Changed His Twitter Bio?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 31, 2017
TechPanda:

You Remember He Changed His Twitter Bio?
oh, he did? This your signature is epic mehn! Leave dem our soldiers for where dem dey dey shakara d civilians o!!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by TechPanda(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:

oh, he did? This your signature is epic mehn! Leave dem our soldiers for where dem dey dey shakara d civilians o!!
heheh, yes he did, he updated it to "Freelance photograher". Thanks.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by juman(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats

Baba oni ibeji.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by ajiolaoluwa(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
Apply to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program through International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand

Click here to read more http://jobscholar.com.ng/canadian-immigrant-nominee-program/
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by woleabayo(f): 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
omo see teeth i wan begin dey go my house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by omogidi234(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Beautiful. Congratulations Bayo.

Dear Father Lord, all I ask for is just a set of twins ( a boy and a girl) and any other baby after that is an icing on the cake.....and I won't forget to also ask that may I NOT lack all the basic things in life to take good care of them. So help me God.
Thank you in advance for answered prayers Big Daddy Upstairs. Kisses!!

In addition to the Prayers, please buy things for Bayo's twin and yours shall be the next celebration. 'No be joke oh!'

@Topic, congratulations to Bayo!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Rider23: 4:17pm On May 31, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2017
wow, congrats to him.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 31, 2017
omogidi234:

In addition to the Prayers, please buy things for Bayo's twin and yours shall be the next celebration. 'No be joke oh!'

@Topic, congratulations to Bayo!

Okay, I'm ready to get the twins some lovely beautiful gifts, the issue now is how to get them across to them, and Nairaland is not twitter that people can help me re-tweet till it gets to Bayo!!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by fastgyal(f): 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Beautiful. Congratulations Bayo.

Dear Father Lord, all I ask for is just a set of twins ( a boy and a girl) and any other baby after that is an icing on the cake.....and I won't forget to also ask that may I NOT lack all the basic things in life to take good care of them. So help me God.
Thank you in advance for answered prayers Big Daddy Upstairs. Kisses!!
Lol. A good wife nko?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by DAramis: 6:05pm On May 31, 2017
This guy is a top scorer.

Congratulations to him and the wife.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 31, 2017
fastgyal:
Lol. A good wife nko?
Lolzzz, I've got a good one already sis!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by fastgyal(f): 8:10pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:

Lolzzz, I've got a good one already sis!
Good!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by chibuzorAbia: 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
Nigerians producing the next generation of poor, impoverished, famished, low wage, poverty stricken mumus. Average graduate pay is N20,000 and these morons are still producing doomed children in the millions. We are not intelligent!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2017
What a covfefe way of thinking angry
chibuzorAbia:
Nigerians producing the next generation of poor, impoverished, famished, low wage, poverty stricken mumus. Average graduate pay is N20,000 and these morons are still producing doomed children in the millions. We are not intelligent!

(1) (2) (Reply)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze / Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.