Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. (55472 Views)

New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Oladipo1166(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2017
I have killed two in side ps. I killed one last semester nd another this semester.
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by bencarson007(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
When You Want to Charge your phone In a Football Viewing centre and You Mistakenly Off The DSTV during penalty shoot out..
shey you remember when your mum always tell you that your phone will kill you one day ?.. The moment has finally come.. Just get ready to die grin

This cracked me up so hard... Very funny
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by PMWSpirit(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2017
Preetiex:
oga lala don do normal, wia d card?
Oya send your number na .
But sha you must fine oo na that one go determine how much
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Oya send your number na .
But sha you must fine oo na that one go determine how much
i no fine just send d card
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by PMWSpirit(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2017
Preetiex:
i no fine just send d card
Make I paste AM here ?
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by OliveCynosure(f): 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
Babachukwu:
They are not keeping that place clean

That's not true
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Make I paste AM here ?
i sent u a pm
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Make I paste AM here ?
send it to my facebook id Sulaimon homarbola
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Make I paste AM here ?
send it to my facebook id Sulaimon homarbola
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Origin(f): 11:11pm On May 31, 2017
Me I don't understand all this new English.

One small snake cannot and never INVADE anything.

That's how they will say one person STORM a place. ...
HOW!!!
When a woman catches her husband cheating and she reaches the place with five of her friends. Their geles tied around their waist with pestle in one hand....

Now that's a STORMING..

1 Like

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by philosophie: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2017
bestspoke:
*drops food...leaves buka***
For this recession, Bros you no fit! I put it to you, you no fit leave that food comot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.