Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. (1644 Views)

Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Does Anyone Know About SNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. by kelzgie: 2:11pm On May 31, 2017
Please who else got an invite from S.N.L ....
For an interview....
Plus, who knows about the company..?
snl.com was the website sent to me...
Re: SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. by mrtomola(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2017
You are about to enter into GNLD trap....you are to attend dem yeye interview by 9 or 10am at Ikeja right ? Its no going area if your time is so precious to you.
Re: SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. by kelzgie: 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
mrtomola:
You are about to enter into GNLD trap....you are to attend dem yeye interview by 9 or 10am at Ikeja right ? Its no going area if your time is so precious to you.
Tell me more bro...most interviews are scheduled for 9am tho..nd its at obanikoro..but d company is very active with a nice profile...I need clarification ..thanks
Re: SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. by mrtomola(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
kelzgie:

Tell me more bro...most interviews are scheduled for 9am tho..nd its at obanikoro..but d company is very active with a nice profile...I need clarification ..thanks

I hav received thier sms for interview severally not even 5times. I yield to thier call once not until i finds out they are GNLD. Same SNL...i guess they always change venue. But if you are within Lagos , you can try it out by yourself.
Re: SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. by Withambition(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
http://thelegaldiary.com/
Hello People. It's so nice and interesting to have you on-board. Have you ever observed that Law is almost, if not, everything in the society? Believe it! The Law can either make or mar you. You think it is only Lawyers that should know the Law? Definitely not! In fact, what should give your Lawyer an edge over you is that he know where to find the Law.
For your own interest, THE LEGAL DIARY seeks to educate you on your legal rights and duties by posting the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases we can learn from.
Note, however, that nobody is an island of knowledge or above mistake. So, the opinions of learned persons on the various platform are also welcome. This is also an opportunity for us to ask that question that has been bothering us about our legal rights or duties in our day to day activities.

Visit THE LEGAL DIARY on http://thelegaldiary.com/
IG: @mylegaldiary
FB: https://m./1298091223567870
E-mail: my.legaldiary@gmail.com
Twitter: @mylegaldiary1

JOIN THIS TRAIN AND LET'S RIDE ON!!!
This is why you should document your contract! http://thelegaldiary.com/you-should-document-contracts/
Re: SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. by MamusVee(f): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2017
kelzgie:
Please who else got an invite from S.N.L ....
For an interview....
Plus, who knows about the company..?
snl.com was the website sent to me...

I got an invite too but the puzzling part is that i don't think I sent my CV or anything to them before now......
Re: SNL Recruitment And Interview Invitation. by kelzgie: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
MamusVee:

I got an invite too but the puzzling part is that i don't think I sent my CV or anything to them before now......
I was at obanikoro buh I din bother locating the interview center...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine / Apply For The 2018 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme / VACANCY: Deck (crawler) Crane Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.