Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi (29322 Views)

Illegal African Migrant With Weapon Overpowered By Police In Italy. Photos / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by onadana: 6:38pm On May 31, 2017
Where are the guns?
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by procky(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by kpaminose: 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
This is Nigeria Military on a clearing operation before Fulani Herdsmen invasion. They did it in Niger, they did it in Plateu, they did it in Benue before and after any disarming, the next event is fulani invastion. Now it's turn of Benue. Benue, be at alert
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by Life4Varnity: 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Where is the firearm na?

All I can see is one hunter gun, one toy gun, gen and tools

you are still looking for the fire arm abi

oya lets go there.. give me that hunter gun...

i insert bullet and i press gbolaka

you don die abi u never die
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by svfu(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
Fire arms manufacturing factory with hammer,grounding Marchin, hand saw, drilling Marchin and,hunters gun nd one pistol. Nigerian police can fabricated things e! If this is true then they need to arrest villagers with local guns. Out of every 10 villages u must see 1 gun manufacturer with creative skill in local production.

Let me check if it can penetrate jo

Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by kennethchidi(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2017
Jobless and unintelligent policemen.
What is 'gun factory' like in the displayed tools?
These guys are just possibly artisans who engage in crime to augument their daily earnings.
Firerams factory indeed.
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by ogastone(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2017
Train and empower these guys, they can be technologically useful to the army or police. If the government don't assist them and some people like that, they will continue to do it illegally.
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by wetindeyhappen: 9:30pm On May 31, 2017
''Women Have A Big Role In Domestic Violence Cases, Respect Your Husband At All Time'' - Yul Edochie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtuqf-S1Ew
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by Abdul124(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2017
Is nt only a factory but lucrative one.
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by bsideboii(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa ooh,omoh see handiwork because this is not handwork
lol...handiwork of the devil grin
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by darediamond(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2017
lonelydora:
The topic is misleading. I thought I was about to see cool stuffs and factory like the Israeli Weapon Industry. grin grin

Well, give these guys the right fund and support and see them manufacture cool arms.
You speak undisputable sense!
If these guys are jailed just.like that, then Nigeria Police needs to be re-trained rigth from Inspector General of Police!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by alaskido(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2017
This useless policemen don go raid somebody welding shop. How are we sure the dane gun and the toy locally made pistol belong to the boys. I was expecting to see AK47, G3, PUMP ACTION and variety of pistols hanging on the wall of their workshop as samples. A gun manufacturing company can only boast of I dane gun that will not kill a dog and a locally made toy pistol. Naija Police which way?
Re: Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi by MielBaker(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
All I see are engineering tools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this / Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) / Police Burst Ritualists' Den In Osun, Arrest Two Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.