Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) (29326 Views)

Gunmen Abduct Couple On Farm In Osun / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Suspected kidnappers abducted a man identified as Hezekiah Francis, his wife, Josephine Hezekiah, and their 5-month-old child, Hanniel Hezekiah, from their residence at Abattoir new extension in Abaji metropolis of Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the trio were kidnapped on Friday night, March 5, however, the wife and the child were later released while the husband is still in the custody of the abductors.

The victim’s wife later confirmed the incident, narrating how the armed kidnappers scaled over the fence to gain entry into the house around 11pm.

She said some of them surrounded the house while others who got in destroyed the burglary of their windows from where they entered into the room.

"They first went to the first flat where my younger sister was sleeping and destroyed the door, but luckily they couldn’t see her where she was hiding. They now came to the main flat where my husband and I were and took us away,” she said.

She said while they were being taken away, after walking some few meters away from house, the kidnappers told her to go back since she was breastfeeding her child.

https://igberetvnews.com/1416082/kidnappers-abduct-couple-5-month-old-baby-abuja-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2022
. the kidnappers told her to go back since she was breastfeeding her child.
Compassionate kidnappers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
In the voice of lt gen. Theohilus danjuma rtd "Nigerians arm your selves" this guy was f#cking and didn't heed to warning , where em de when kidnappers de break in ?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2022
My DADDY!
The LION of the Tribe of Judah,
The ANCIENT of the days,
The HOLY One of Israel,
The One who neither slumbers nor Sleep,
The One who Brought about the Release of the young girl and others kidnapped some days ago,
The GOD of the CHOSEN! I Praise,Salute, Reverence and Honor you Precious Daddy!

My FATHER !!! I Pray thee, Discharge Hezekiah wherever he is being held! I Decree Unsettleable Fight btw the Kidnappers. And I Decree the Freedom of this young Man , in JESUS Name....

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Even Abuja is unsafe.........

[img]https://i./3OK0g.gif[/img]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by HEBEI: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by 9jabaiterfc(f): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Naija which way
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by talktimi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
They're in Abuja grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
B
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dnt blame buhari for this one jst blame Putin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na that house Dem go kidnap shocked

Anyways

This is Nigeria

Maybe the newly married couple just escape ( vacate) because of house rent without informing landlord grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Aboguede:

You beat me to it. I was about to ask the same question.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Realmi: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
God have mercy....

But this guy is not rich na, what do they need him for...abi the baba wey wan do the ritual say na pastor him need....

Because for kidnapping, this man can't pay much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Fasindo: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
shocked

IPOB again

Anyway thank God Abaji is in Abuja in North Central and South East if not some online hoodlums here will blame it on IPOB sit at home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Desperation of making money can lead one to lifetime regret.

I don't pity kidnapper, what has infant baby got to do with this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by McGg: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
My DADDY!
The LION of the Tribe of Judah,
The ANCIENT of the days,
The HOLY One of Israel,
The One who neither slumbers nor Sleep,
The One who Brought about the Release of the young girl and others kidnapped some days ago,
The GOD of the CHOSEN! I Praise,Salute, Reverence and Honor you Precious Daddy!

My FATHER !!! I Pray thee, Discharge Hezekiah wherever he is being held! I Decree Unsettleable Fight btw the Kidnappers. And I Decree the Freedom of this young Man , in JESUS Name....

Odi egwu

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na thief thief people dey born for the zoo.

E no go better for satanic satanist aka abiodunjonah and his useless kidnapper family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
angry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
omo

This is really so bad
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by manontree: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hope the wife didnt mastermind this

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Timblogga: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Aboguede:

Anyways

This is Nigeria

Maybe the newly married couple just escape ( vacate) because of house rent without informing landlord grin grin
when they are already kidnapping people inside dilapidated commercial bus, na house owner dem no go kidnap?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by CheapWebsite1: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
hmmmmm
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mr putin, pls fire one of those hyposonic missiles to a place they call aso rock,we have an old fool there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
ABAJI (GANA-GANA) WITH MONEY .....? like 1&2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi / Police Burst Ritualists' Den In Osun, Arrest Two Brothers / joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.