Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business (13311 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 10 Work From Home Online Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by 1999pikin: 7:06pm On May 31, 2017
online biz is the main deal...helping me a lot as a student...but capital is needed for most.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by jist2day: 8:25pm On May 31, 2017
Buy Ethereum and bitcoin, Ethereum is rising on its own and will overtake bitcoin one year from now.
On the other hand,buy bitcoin now and grow it by 50% every month.
Join us on whatsapp Bitcoin Club Nigeria 08175246439
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by Dnockeror333(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
We have all heard of how people start and succeeded in their online business. There are a lot of netpreneurs within our neighborhoods that are strikingly rich and that are earning every single penny legitimately from the comfort of their homes.
One unfortunate thing about the Nigerian community is that their thinking faculty is still clouded with the old mentality of all internet businesses are “yahoo yahoo”. In their own ways of thinking, any successful young person that does not go to 8-5 slavery and earns a lot of money is into “yahoo yahoo” or something illegitimate. As Long as you know you earn every single penny legitimately, jack and Jill can keep on dancing..

Below Are 5 Reasons to Start Your Own Legitimate Internet Business

[/b]

Most Nigerians makes a common mistake, they violate a very important principle of getting rich. The principle says “increase ...
Is it then good,to invest in those ponzi like daily/weekly pay businesses?
Is'nt it an hoarse, to derobe us from our sweat?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by jbnm: 9:51pm On May 31, 2017
oga thanks for the info.plz show us how we fit start am
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by MrEverest(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
He speaks out of turn with the aim of making money yet the truth falls from his mouth!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by Abbotp: 2:15am On Jun 01, 2017
cyberdurable:
E be like say this guy dea sponsor his post to get FP

Everyday mini importation... I need testimonies please

Why sell ur E book if u truly make millions?

I will love you to single handedly pick random NL members we know.. And teach them free
Then others wil be convinced. My thoughts sha..

Meanwhile I want to buy phone from aliexpress which do u suggest.. Cheap n ok
Go for xiaomi redmi 4x pro with 4100mmah battery, 13mp camera and finger print sensor. Full metal design. check it out at www.phcpromo.com
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by deloon(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2017
The snapshots of bank transactions on the sales page were falsely modified. The only money this dude probably makes are from sales of his book.
He is an information marketer and not an affiliate marketer

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by cyberdurable(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Abbotp:

Go for xiaomi redmi 4x pro with 4100mmah battery, 13mp camera and finger print sensor. Full metal design. check it out at www.phcpromo.com

E no dea wia u refer me abeg.. Mr blogger

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by Abbotp: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
cyberdurable:

E no dea wia u refer me abeg.. Mr blogger
You are right!
The exact link is not there but I wanted to take time to compile the best links for you which you can use to get direct to Nigeria. As we speak, am helping some people place orders already.
I have not had the time and you did not contact me. check back by Monday and you will see at least 6 best stores you can buy the phone from from.

Besides, there are many links on the site you can use to buy from aliexpress at a discount!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
deloon:
The snapshots of bank transactions on the sales page were falsely modified. The only money this dude probably makes are from sales of his book.
He is an information marketer and not an affiliate marketer

You too notice it, I also noticed it. If he was making that money from affiliate marketing, he would not be selling his "secrets".
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by 124mumsy: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
iykepromotions:
You can do domain flipping. ie buying and selling of domain names. I made my first $550 USD online with an investment of $9 dollars.

Internet business is real however there are many scams and lies online that's why researching is very important. FREE awareness thread here on EXPIRED Domain Flipping here; www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online
bro send me your number I want to b part of this business
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by iykepromotions: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2017
124mumsy:
bro send me your number I want to b part of this business
Do more research on your own even outside the thread @ www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online Or visit www.Julanky.com for direct mentorship, tools and Assistance.

Regards.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by 124mumsy: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2017
iykepromotions:
Do more research on your own even outside the thread @ www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online Or visit www.Julanky.com for direct mentorship, tools and Assistance.

Regards.
OK thank you
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by Dollabiz: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes
Is what I do below

Intercontinental Group Threatens To Pull Out Of Nigeria / N26m Balance Found In Bank Account / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M