Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours (37285 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
1bkaye:
Small cheating, the guy should relax

Lol, you don't look Nigerian
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by hillsiderfak(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2017
This is classic rubbish
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by procky(f): 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
TOP 20 HILARIOUS COMMENTS in nairaland this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBw9qLf4AU&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by judgedredd22(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2017
1bkaye:

i hope you are not planning to cheat after i seize you from your boo!? i don't like drama o! grin grin grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by ecgreb(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
What!!!!

Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by donqx: 10:22pm On May 31, 2017
send her packing.you are the man.man up .be a man
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
cruchenuti:

Lol, you don't look Nigerian
Lol really? I am
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
judgedredd22:

i hope you are not planning to cheat after i seize you from your boo!? i don't like drama o! grin grin grin
Lol smh
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Noblewhiz(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2017
Don't worry, it's her pastor
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by judgedredd22(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol smh

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Sierusvirus(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2017
I guess the wife made up her story to back her infidelity act.
Left the house for a year and 7 months, this is cheating / infidelity to the highest order.
mostly likely the man has being raising another men children from her cheating act.
It's a pity sha
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol really? I am

Lol, you don't look like any tribe in Nigeria. You look more like from southern parts of Africa to be honest.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
cruchenuti:

Lol, you don't look like any tribe in Nigeria. You look more like from southern parts of Africa to be honest.
Lol fair enough
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Wizmike111(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
Wey tin concern ogboro with overload!!!

Should A Wife Raped By Armed Robbers Tell Her Husband? – Read What Nigerians Are Saying

Source Metronews: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/04/should-wife-raped-by-armed-robbers-tell.html

Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2017
Quinn22:
The husband is a useless, irresponsible ,hypocrite!
and the woman is What?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by ToyinDipo(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol fair enough
Zimbabwe or Malawi?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by adontcare(f): 11:59pm On May 31, 2017
Afam4eva:
I wonder why people will not master the act of cheating without getting caught.
I tire o
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Zimbabwe or Malawi?
Lol I've been told Zimbabwe before actually
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by luckshine: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2017
360metrosports:
A 47-year-old businessman has sued his wife of 11 years at an Igando Customary Court in Lagos seeking for the dissolution of his marriage with his wife over her alleged infidelity and receiving telephone calls from men at odd hours.

Joseph Alimi is seeking to end marriage over his wife’s alleged adulterous life.

“My wife is cheating on me, she receives calls from men at odd hours,” he said.

According to Alimi, who accused his wife of going out and returning at will, also claimed that her wife abandoned her matrimonial home for one year. “My wife abandoned me and the children for one year for an unknown destination; she came back and left for another seven months,” he added.

“She was always going to parties and spending days before coming back”. According to the businessman, his wife and a son she had from another man joined group of gang to attack him in his church with cutlass, rods and other dangerous weapons.

“My step-son that I trained came to my church with his gang in order to beat me up because I beat his mother,” he said.

He urged the court to terminate the marriage, adding that he was no longer in love with his wife.

But the wife, a 40-year-old trader, Folake Alimi, on Wednesday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that she caught her husband making love to a girl on their matrimonial bed. The woman said this while responding to a divorce suit filed by her husband whom she accused of cheating on her.

“I came home unannounced and I caught my husband making love to a girl; he jumped up when he noticed my presence. “I also saw him with a woman in a hotel near our house when I went to buy food,” she claimed. He begged me not to expose him because of his position in the church and I kept it a secret,” the wife said.

According to her, the husband was always jealous and had often accused her of dating every man he saw her with. “My husband stopped me from working claiming men are dating me,” she said. The mother of four said that what used to cause their frequent fights was his penchant for buying things for the children of his first wife and ignoring her own.

She begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish for the dissolution of the marriage, claiming that she was still in love with him. The President of the court, Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case till June 28 for further hearing

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/man-sues-wife-over-receiving-phone.html

Where were you when he was cheating on you in matrimonial bed
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by ToyinDipo(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I've been told Zimbabwe before actually
Haha, I would have guessed Malawi

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by delishpot: 12:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Many cheating spouses always accuse the innocent party of cheating. I believe the womans story the man just wantsbto get rid of her because she prolly doesnt let him cheat in peace.

luckshine:

Where were you when he was cheating on you in matrimonial bed
Abi? Instead of her to tie herself to the matrimonial bed so that her cheating husband would not be tempted to use it since he is soo helpless and depends on his wifes presence not to cheat.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:12am On Jun 01, 2017
get a life my brother
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by lexy2014: 3:23am On Jun 01, 2017
1bkaye:
cheating competition more like "who does it best"? what do u think?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by tiswell(m): 5:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Quinn22:
In otherwords...feminism is a religionsad
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by Quinn22(f): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Very humble kiss
Rexnegro:
and the woman is What?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by oaroloye(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2017
SHALOM!

360metrosports:
A 47-year-old businessman has sued his wife of 11 years at an Igando Customary Court in Lagos seeking for the dissolution of his marriage with his wife over her alleged infidelity and receiving telephone calls from men at odd hours.

Joseph Alimi is seeking to end marriage over his wife’s alleged adulterous life.

“My wife is cheating on me, she receives calls from men at odd hours,” he said.

PERHAPS YOU AUTHOR ARE UNAWARE, THAT A LAWYER WOULD SUBPOENA PHONE RECORDS TO VERIFY THIS ALLEGATION.

Every caller, and the times that they called, would be identified, and could be subpoenaed.

According to Alimi, who accused his wife of going out and returning at will, also claimed that her wife abandoned her matrimonial home for one year. “My wife abandoned me and the children for one year for an unknown destination; she came back and left for another seven months,” he added.

This can easily be verified by phone records.

If his wife disappeared for a year, would he not have filed a Missing Persons report?

Police Investigation would verify whether she has been in phone contact with her friends and relatives.

“She was always going to parties and spending days before coming back”. According to the businessman, his wife and a son she had from another man joined group of gang to attack him in his church with cutlass, rods and other dangerous weapons.

This is a charge that needs to be verified by eyewitnesses and Police Reports.

“My step-son that I trained came to my church with his gang in order to beat me up because I beat his mother,” he said.

Ditto.

He urged the court to terminate the marriage, adding that he was no longer in love with his wife.

Marriage, what "marriage?"

I thought they were just co-tenants, or something!

Forget the Marriage- let's discuss this charge of "BOXING WITHOUT A LICENSE...!"

But the wife, a 40-year-old trader, Folake Alimi, on Wednesday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that she caught her husband making love to a girl on their matrimonial bed. The woman said this while responding to a divorce suit filed by her husband whom she accused of cheating on her.

NO, SHE COULDN'T HAVE!

(EVIDENCE: Both of them are still alive.)

“I came home unannounced and I caught my husband making love to a girl; he jumped up when he noticed my presence. “I also saw him with a woman in a hotel near our house when I went to buy food,” she claimed. He begged me not to expose him because of his position in the church and I kept it a secret,” the wife said.

Is this a real-life case, or SUPA-STORY?

How can a husband possibly go to commit Adultery in an Hotel where the wife might see him, if she... I dunno- stepped out to buy something?

How could the wife have possibly seen him? Is she from Planet Krypton?

(Also, I want to know whether she buys Lottery Tickets...?)

According to her, the husband was always jealous and had often accused her of dating every man he saw her with. “My husband stopped me from working claiming men are dating me,” she said. The mother of four said that what used to cause their frequent fights was his penchant for buying things for the children of his first wife and ignoring her own.

THERE WAS A FIRST WIFE?

Is he still married to this first wife?

She begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish for the dissolution of the marriage, claiming that she was still in love with him. The President of the court, Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case till June 28 for further hearing

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/man-sues-wife-over-receiving-phone.html

The point where I could no longer fool myself that this was not all FICTION.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by omoiyalayi(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Franzinni post=57067571]

She even say she catch you day change channel..... If it is true you deserve a slap of holy brain resetting..

I swear....

Dis kind of slap u mean?

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by oaroloye(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Testimony10:
This is serious.
See below for tonight's big win..

Did FOLAMI ALIMI give you this tips?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5419852_cymera20170531233322_jpeg21b64b5ab97ce51690d7fae64ccc61f9

If she could step out her house at the EXACT moment needed to CATCH her husband at an Hotel...

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5419853_cymera20170531101701_jpegcb20a4655fe0f511677b041fcb7243f3
[/img]

AND CATCH HIM at the Hotel...!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5419854_cymera20170528113702_jpeg1d9105a5fec1513793355889b8acd5c4

SOMEBODY ought to take her Tips seriously!
Re: Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours by carzola(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Quinn22:
a man that took a woman in with her son for another man.. You are heartless... He deserves better... I pray your nt like this woman.. Asshole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.