Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please, Help A Nairalander! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, Help A Nairalander! (394 Views)

Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? / Help A Nairalander Over This Health Issues Please / Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help A Nairalander! by DavidEsq(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2017
I was diagnosed of appendicitis about 4 weeks ago. The doctor advised that it should be treated by administering drugs to shrink it back to its original size, as he claimed it was only inflamed.
Got much worse after the treatment. Had to go a Catholic hospital, did a scan which revealed an appendiceal mass. Cld barely walk, wen I was taken for surgery which lasted for over 4 hours. A huge black ball (lawn tennis size), my appendix and a litre of pap-thick pus were removed, on Sunday. Screamed almost throughout the night from pain, despite pain relief injections.
The hospital bill has been climbing steadily and I noticed a lot of patients were discharged demselvz against d doctor's advice, due to exorbitant bills. I've scraped my account and friends have been also assisting. I struggled to walk on Monday morning just so my body wld take a cue. It's been effective and I started drinking warm lipton tea today (Wednesday). My back is against d wall right and really wish to get back to hustling by Monday next week, to get back on my feet.
Pls, Nairalanders, help me get back on my feet, pls. I've been trying to sell my only land for wateva price necessary to foot my bills but the agents haven't gotten a buyer cos dey say d location is not in high demand.
1st pic below is my first day of admission.
Second pix...after the operation.
3rd pix, the scan results.
The black ball has been sent to a teaching hospital for analysis and d results wld be out in about 21 days from Tuesday (yesterday).
Pls, I need wateva help u guys can render
CC Ishilove.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Beliefs About Exercise / Make Your Daily Life Easier And Healthier / Lose Weight With The World's Healthiest Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.