Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 (2013 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by MilesLamar(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
YES Deport them with their Biafra must leave bag and u will cry for visa just to visit the land of the rising sun.

Deport them, Don't give them anything and watch 1 Biafra pound = 1,000 naira in no time..

It happened after the civil war , if it happens again they will only grow stronger...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by deedeedee1: 9:24pm On May 31, 2017
MilesLamar:
YES Deport them with their Biafra must leave bag and u will cry for visa just to visit the land of the raising sun.

Deport them, Don't give them anything and watch 1 Biafra pound = 1,000 naira in no time..

It happened after the civil war , if it happens again they will only grow stronger...
Lols! Bro you must accept the fact that if nigeria separate, the igbos will be foreigners in oodua and arewa republic. Same with yoruba in igboland. If an igbo or hausa go against the law, he could be departed back to where he comes from. If youruba people dont want to trade with you, it is their choice and their land. This is how things will look like if nigeria separate. Everyman for himself. I cant wait for such a country jor!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by ipobarecriminals: 9:37pm On May 31, 2017
grin i can't wait to see/watch the flogging

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by CoolFreeday(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2017
can they live together? who are they going to sell for because it seems they're all traders/business men.

I pity them if we separate o. the have to pay import duties on food from Benue, kogi and other neighbouring states.
etc.

I wish them well sha

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Zirah: 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
Yas! "Welcome to the land of the raising sun!"

MilesLamar:
YES Deport them with their Biafra must leave bag and u will cry for visa just to visit the land of the raising sun.

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Agumbankembu: 10:05pm On May 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can they live together? who are they going to sell for because it seems they're all traders/business men.

I pity them if we separate o. the have to pay import duties on food from Benue, kogi and other neighbouring states.
etc.

I wish them well sha

U will come all the way from Oduo and buy, that was how they gave u all the indigenous business and companies, Oduo men ran it aground.
Easy come, easy go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by CoolFreeday(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2017
Agumbankembu:

U will come all the way from Oduo and buy, that was how they gave u all the indigenous business and companies, Oduo men ran it aground.
Easy come, easy go.

I don't need to come n buy, we will produce our own, if I need to buy, benin or kotonou will be a better option

5 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Arda1000(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
pained soul
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Agumbankembu: 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:

I don't need to come n buy, we will produce our own, if I need to buy, benin or kotonou will be a better option

Oduo produce? Lol, hahaha, you have not even produced ordinary roofing sheet to sell cheap to yourselves, so y'all can change your rusted roofs to something modern.
Maybe you are talking about producing tools for skull mining.

Pls where are all the indigenous companies they gave you Oduo as spoils of war, are they still producing?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by MilesLamar(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
Zirah:
Yas! "Welcome to the land of the raising sun!"

Correct my mistake, so I can learn.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by GuyWise(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2017
CoolFreeday:

And who do you think are the ones selling it in benin and cotonou?
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by APCsupporter: 12:48am On Jun 01, 2017
MilesLamar:
YES Deport them with their Biafra must leave bag and u will cry for visa just to visit the land of the rising sun.

how many non Igbos are in biafra land? now compare that with the number of Igbos that are all over Nigeria and tell me who will from deportation. by the time millions of biafrans across Nigeria are sent back we will see how you will provide jobs and shelter for them.

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by PapaBrowne(m): 1:19am On Jun 01, 2017
This platform is filled with children!!

Everything is emotional. Zero rationalization.

Igbos want Biafra but they don't want to leave Nigeria.

Yorubas want Igbos to leave Lagos but they don't want them to have Biafra.

It just goes to show nobody is thinking with the smart mass in thier skull.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by UncleJudax(m): 1:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Actually, IGBOs would be aliens in Nigeria. But that's no biggie. Anybody remembers Ghana must go? Now na Ghana de deport Nigerians.

This "country" na real shithole. And the inhabitants have no idea about how to make it work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by maximilano: 1:44am On Jun 01, 2017
There won't be any Nigeria if the Igbo's leave. Nigeria will break into fragments like Yugoslavia. It will be difficult initially we'll all discover what works for us.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by tollyboy5(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Stop talking trash, where are the indigenous companies they gave to oduo people as spoils of war thru indigenization policy?
The invisible companies or what you people just come up with cooked up stories every day and I keep wondering why on earth would God show us wonders by adding hormone secreting stupidy to the Igbos table tennis bat head. Well God is great.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by tollyboy5(m): 2:12am On Jun 01, 2017
PapaBrowne:

No igbo thought they are smart they don't want to accept the fact that they have only five state that's what is delaying the Biafra. they know we don't need them but we won't show barbaric act to their people that are good only bad eggs will be strictly deported which consist of over 70% of thier population

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by aljharem(m): 2:14am On Jun 01, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Stop saying that, igbos can have biafra. We yorubas want biafra. We support it and pray for it.

Leave Yoruba land and have biafra

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Agumbankembu: 2:36am On Jun 01, 2017
tollyboy5:

The invisible companies or what you people just come up with cooked up stories every day and I keep wondering why on earth would God show us wonders by adding hormone secreting stupidy to the Igbos table tennis bat head. Well God is great.

Where are the Indigenous companies awo used our money to gift to oduos? You guys used owambe on workdays to run it aground.

We were on twitter discussing Biafra and one oduo said it does not stop him from doing owambe, which is typical of all oduo, after green ewedu is to look for owambe to attend and forget any other important stuffs in life.

Answer me you slimy oduo man, where are the companies gifted to oduos after the war by awo?

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Ikenna0b: 3:54am On Jun 01, 2017
tollyboy5:

No igbo thought they are smart they don't want to accept the fact that they have only five state that's what is delaying the Biafra. they know we don't need them but we won't show barbaric act to their people that are good only bad eggs will be strictly deported which consist of over 70% of thier population

Why wait till biafra. What's stopping una from deporting them now so we an hear word from you ediots loud mouthing.

Oh and btw Igboland extend part the 5 SE. I'm not even from SE yet I'm igbo.

Afonja are seriously the stupidest set of goats I've ever witnessed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Ikenna0b: 3:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Where are the Indigenous companies awo used our money to gift to oduos? You guys used owambe on workdays to run it aground.

We were on twitter discussing Biafra and one oduo said it does not stop him from doing owambe, which is typical of all oduo, after green ewedu is to look for owambe to attend and forget any other important stuffs in life.

Answer me you slimy oduo man, where are the companies gifted to oduos after the war by awo?

He's pretending after the war, they didn't steal and ran to the ground all the FG owned facility that igbo led prior to the war.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Yoruba and selective memory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Agumbankembu: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

He's pretending after the war, they didn't steal and ran to the ground all the FG owned facility that igbo led prior to the war.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Yoruba and selective memory

Nna my brother I tire, they are still edging for more Biafran owned businesses to corner again.

It will always be easy come, easy go.

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by deedeedee1: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

You better face reality. If nigeria separate, yoruba people will rather produce their goods than import. This is what patriotism is. Nigeria cannot import a lot because we are diverse. Japan, south korea and germany are monoethnic societies that produce their own goods. I always tell people that the way oodua republic will look will be far much more different from nigeria. You will be very shocked that yoruba leaders will place embargo on foreign goods for the local ones to thrive. We will control our borders. I hope igbos will do same though

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by tollyboy5(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Why wait till biafra. What's stopping una from deporting them now so we an hear word from you ediots loud mouthing.

Oh and btw Igboland extend part the 5 SE. I'm not even from SE yet I'm igbo.

Afonja are seriously the stupidest set of goats I've ever witnessed
Fashola deported you guys and you were going to court undecided don't you see how stupid youve acted. You came to Lagos with rag got rich and during the war you left just as you came and you think those properties would be returned had it been ojukwu never stupidly direct his men towards SW. undecided your properties were returned to you. and I would be praying for another Biafra so that we would control properties in our land. We would rather trade with Benin Ghana instead of biafuro

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Debatesmartly: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lmao nigerians are so funny.
Anyways other ecowas and african nations will welcome.
Nigerians are so hateful and bitter.
Like an ex that has been dumped they want to be revengeful against igbos should they gain their independence.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Malawian(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Oduo produce? Lol, hahaha, you have not even produced ordinary roofing sheet to sell cheap to yourselves, so y'all can change your rusted roofs to something modern.
Maybe you are talking about producing tools for skull mining.

Pls where are all the indigenous companies they gave you Oduo as spoils of war, are they still producing?

grin Agumbankembu . o nwee ka m si kwado iche echichi, afa gu a kam ga aba onwe m.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Agumbankembu: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Malawian:

grin Agumbankembu . o nwee ka m si kwado iche echichi, afa gu a kam ga aba onwe m.

Haha, o di allowed nwanne, a na-emekwa??
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Malawian(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Haha, o di allowed nwanne, a na-emekwa??
Ana eme nah, infact e miirim oyim nwanyi egwu n'abani a. grin
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 by Bishops10(m): 2:46am On Jun 06, 2017
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Good morning everyone. It is my pleasure to introduce to you this great and amazing product to us all.

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE ONE EXTENSION & LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE EXT.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 3 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resorts.

SIZE: 600SQM
PROMO PRICE: 700K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 4 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort.

SIZE: 600SQM
PRICE: 750K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

For more enquiries and inspection, kindly call/whatsapp 08176255344

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Star At Nnamdi Kanu's Visit To Ekwulobia Today / President Buhari Reacts To Donald Trump Calling Him Lifeless / Atiku In Kano Already Trending On Twitter, Hours Before The main Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.