Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo (39772 Views)

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Lilian Esoro And Bolanle Ninalowo Cozy In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by jaido09: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Mehn! See how long her belt is...lol. I no know people still dey bore hole for belt. Certainly didn't expect her to do such. Well, what do I know.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by jerryclinton: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2017
gozzlin:
This Phyno tho, never been romantically linked with any girl. No baby mama, no girlfriend, no wife.

I'm compelled to assume he's gay. undecided
Phyno is married with 3 kids.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by rheether(f): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Enugu grown up are always cute cool

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by nepapole(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Kakamorufu:
who tell you say phyno na Muslim.. Abegi ooo
Bros, shey sombodi cannot play in peace again ni?

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by signz: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Moet is cute wink
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Look at her thick yansh..
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2017
rheether:
Enugu grown up are always cute cool
biatch i hope your brain receives sense inshallah
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2017
MrUgooo346o:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
thunder fire your family

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Baroba(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2017
gozzlin:
This Phyno tho, never been romantically linked with any girl. No baby mama, no girlfriend, no wife.

Phyno is actually a very shy person, forget all the braggadocio rap image..

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by ekensi01: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2017
gozzlin:

Stop assuming anybody is not everybody that fact do no make him gay.

I love his life style. Not all those having sex and pregnanting girls everywhere.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Wolexpoly: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2017
PHYNO IS SHY ON PIVS BUT THE FUY NO DEY GREE IN THE BEDROOM
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by lonelydora: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2017
nikkypearl:
Cute ass.. grin

Coming from a pretty geh? Guess it's not what I'm thinking? grin
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Okuss12(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2017
LIKE SAY SHE WAN RAPE PHYNO NO SPACE TO ESCAPE
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Andymiguel: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2017
gozzlin:

So somebody cannot keep that part of his life away from the media again!!! angry
gozzlin:

So somebody cannot keep that part of his life away from the media again!!!
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Gudfrie(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
This Moet is too local.

See her cheap slip-on.
Shut up critic.........wetin u wear
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by donem: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2017
senatorizyking:

Hahahaha.... This one really got me #Hilarious
Interpret for me now? would like to learn igbo.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Phyno be like

Okwa mpia ara gi aka now, ndi uwa asi na'm di bad!! undecided
Yeye grin
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by mikolo80: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Afrok:
Just to continue to stay relevant before their fans, most of these celebs can do anything for d picture(s ) and trending sake.

it's a bright and beautiful June... Happy New Month Nairalanders...
if you like,no trend among your customers come de complain recession
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Oya Phyno Lets Move To The Other Room To Complete This Business

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Davidblen(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2017
donem it means that if he should press her breast the public will say he is bad
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by nikkypearl(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2017
lonelydora:

Coming from a pretty geh? Guess it's not what I'm thinking? grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Kakamorufu(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
nepapole:

Bros, shey sombodi cannot play in peace again ni?
lol. u no tell me naw. ] see no sign of sarcasm at all
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by nepapole(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Kakamorufu:
lol. u no tell me naw. ] see no sign of sarcasm at all
Issokay.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Blackfire(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2017
gozzlin:

Hia o chineke mekwara uwa ebere...
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by moorevic(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Moet, why have you decided to commit suicide via your belt being too tight
See as your belly fat just bust out.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by slimsoshady(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Phyno be like

Okwa mpia ara gi aka now, ndi uwa asi na'm di bad!! undecided
nna idikwa mean..
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by donem: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Davidblen:
donem it means that if he should press her breast the public will say he is bad
grin haha thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Teni Cursing A White Man In Los Angeles / Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.