Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted (43812 Views)

Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo / Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / Her Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist She Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by deluxeT(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Psittacus:
This is why some people die mysteriously, imagine such a wicked treatment. Some people are purely animal in human flesh
Pls protect your children from people like this, don't trust anyone.

Jeeeeeeesus!!!!, A kid?

We are what we are when we are alone

This medic needs spiritual and psychiatric assistance.

what she's doing is not physical.
The demons have seen the opportunity of her job and have hijacked her soul.

Trust me she needs deliverance and rehabilitation

This is exactly one of the reasons why government should invest more in religions, building true worshipers of God.
let them build more mosques and churches, so they will build less prisons and reformatories,

Today I don't really go to churches as such but the sermons I heard in Deeper Life fellowships back then throughout my secondary school days are still what is helping me. I can still hear those words in my ears even when no one is watching and even when making critical decisions in my closet. walahi talahi.

"Teach your child the way he should go, when he's old, he will never depart from it "

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Everblazinggg(f): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
From what I watched there, that kid is a pain in the ass. Take it or leave it.

I don't blame the lady. The kid was obviously frustrating her life.

The woman was wrong. But if you look at it again, the kids condition is hard to bear.

She shouldn't have taken the job because it requires a lot of patience.

That's what she's trained for...she's trained to take care of kids with special needs. I think she has no excuse

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by andyanders: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
The lady must not go free in the presence of God.

May God Almighty destroy her generation. May every deadly disease follow her.Cancer is her portion and no cry of a baby shall be heard in her house and if she has one, ONLY mercy of God can set them free and if they have the heart of this wicked woman, they will all suffer.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by nellyelitz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
I declined to watch the video going by the comments so far... I no want vex.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Berbierklaus(f): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
zionx:

This is the link.

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-stop-child-abuse-rescind-the-mandela-award-and-u-s-visa-granted-to-bisola-abayomi-ojo?recruiter=727128293&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp
Thanks, I just signed and shared on my social media platforms,I implore every other person on this thread to sign so we can reach 1500
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by chloride6: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
zionx:

That is the point and the difference between you and the lady. You already know you can't stand such children so you move away from them.

But in this case, that is the woman's job/profession. So the question is, why take up such job/profession when you know you cannot handle such children?

I hate Nairaland eh. Why are you all being sentimental?

In my opinion the woman was only a little harsh. Come after me if you like. This kid needs to learn how to sit down and the truth is that she won't learn without pain. Sit down she no green sit down. The essence of that training is not hold her into position but to let her sit on her own.

You can see she made a conscious effort to change the chair when she kept hitting her head on the bed. Even ordinary potty training you can't do without slap. So she should not be slapped because she has cerebral palsy.

Abeg sentiment too much. She sat on her hands, do you know if it was some sort of training?

You no fit train pickin make you no slap am. Not to talk of the special one sef.

Modified

So my mentions don full because of this my comment grin

When my kid sister fell from a 3 storey building years back and broke her legs. My parents were referred to one traditional practitioner after the nonsense therapy didn't work after endless bills. The process was crude, Infact just listening to her wince, could break your heart.

She wasn't happy, she was always sad because the next day was a session of pain. But did she walk? hell yeah..

If I don't tell you she once broke her legs you won't even know.

What is even pissing me off is the way people are trying to ruin the girls life. She made a mistake, so? People are looking for a chance to feel good about themselves by righting the wrong here. Even going as far as writing her University. Is she going to pay for her deeds for the rest of her life?

I'm sure this girl has begged this kids parents. Make she kill herself for you? Someone is trying to make a success of her life and you all her trying to bring her down.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by steve6: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is so sad !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by azaino: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
God!!!!!!!!!!, what type of human is this ?
Isn't she a mother
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by obi123: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
ephi321:

So why collect money to "handle them"? It wasn't a free service. She was being paid 20k per hour, 3 hours each week.

Besides, why train to be a therapist if you don't want to deal with kids with such medical conditions that are "hard to handle"?

Wow. Can't believe anyone is even trying to explain this away. Incredible.

250k they paid her monthly to maltreat their child a whole 250k[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by andyanders: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
From what I watched there, that kid is a pain in the ass. Take it or leave it.

I don't blame the lady. The kid was obviously frustrating her life.

The woman was wrong. But if you look at it again, the kids condition is hard to bear.

She shouldn't have taken the job because it requires a lot of patience.

Such a child must come your way in your life or family. Let me see how you will navigate it. So, such an autistic child is a pain in the ass? Are you God who created her? Since you cannot blame the lady who knowingly collected money from the parents of that kid and now treated that child this way MUST die a very painful life and you too supporting her action must be partaker of such child.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by obi123: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
chloride6:

In my opinion the woman was only a little harsh. Come after me if you like. This kid needs to learn how to sit down and the truth is that she won't learn without pain. Sit down she no green sit down. The essence of that training is not hold her into position but to let her sit on her own.

You can see she made a conscious effort to change the chair when she kept hitting her head on the bed. Even ordinary potty training you can't do without slap. So she should not be slapped because she has cerebral palsy.

Abeg sentiment too much. She sat on her hands, do you know if it was some sort of training?

You no fit train pickin make you no slap am. Not to talk of the special one sef.

wow
there are no words to describe what i have just read, at what point did we degenerate to this level of inhumanity
so you mean to tell me that this professional did the best she could and she couldnt have done better?
if it was your child in this video will you share the same sentiments?
do you mean to tell me that this level of quality of care will suffice in your eyes for your own child or for any child for that matter regardless of ability
so you actually are insinuating that its the childs fault and training a child must involve this level of physical abuse?

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by deluxeT(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
andyanders:
The lady must not go free in the presence of God.

May God Almighty destroy her generation. May every deadly disease follow her.Cancer is her portion and no cry of a baby shall be heard in her house and if she has one, ONLY mercy of God can set them free and if they have the heart of this wicked woman, they will all suffer.

I rebuke you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

According to The Words of Life " Only the soul that sinneth shall die and nothing shall happen to her generation.

and if she can come back and beg the family for sincere forgiveness, I believe the family and even God will forgive her.

Now I know why God can not be granting all our wishes according to our heart desires.

Walahi, nobody will remain on the surface of the earth again most especially NEPA people and NIGERIAN POLICE people.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by ephi321(f): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
obi123:

250k they paid her monthly to maltreat their child a whole 250k[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

Yeah they did, it's very sad.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by ephi321(f): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
zionx:

You call that training? shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

Did you watch the video at all? Training the child and pressing phone? Torturing the child? cry cry

Do you have a child? If No, then I don't blame you for your comment

Well, I don't have anything to say to you and please don't QUOTE me next time cos I don't need such INHUMANE people to quote me.

Some of the comments I have read on this thread today has made me scared of the kind of people roaming our streets. Truly evil times we live in.

Anyone who watched that video and is attempting to defend the woman in any way is simply as evil as her. No story.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by delishpot: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
mbhs139:

You even tried watching the clip, for me, I can't even watch the clips, talkless of crying. I'm a father of two young boys, I can't just imagine me going through the misfortune of watching such a horrific clips. That girl most be a devil reincarnate!

I watched the first few seconds and stopped thr video. I do not know what more happened. She squeeezed the girls hand and smacked her. That was where I stopped.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by obi123: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
ephi321:

Some of the comments I have read on this thread today has made me scared of the kind of people roaming our streets. Truly evil times we live in.

Anyone who watched that video and is attempting to defend the woman in any way is simply as evil as her. No story.

very true!!
they are as disgusting as the woman in the video
these are the people we are living and interacting with daily, one has to be careful really

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by munas: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by ladesson(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
WICKED SOUL!!!
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
I weep for the nation.
The lady deserved to be hanged by her vulva and i.e final.
I rest my case!
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Afobear: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The mum was VERY stupid to have let the Medical Board handle it while withdrawing the police case.

If it was done to my child, no amount of begging will make me not let you rot in jail.

After jail, i would still wait outside to ruin your life
angry
typical afonja man.....all talks no action
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by munas: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
chloride6:

You are a fool...
A very bigggg IDIOT for that matter.

Read it again....i said you are a very BIG IDIOT.

Do you know what you are talking about? Is that how she was trained to be a physical therapist?

God punish you for spewing such trash from your smelling mouth.

For this reason,you shall have a child with palsy so that you will know how it feels...IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by ladesson(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=9jaflave post=57072487]I’m Bukola Ayinde, Founder of P4:13 Foundation and author of Diary of a Special Needs Mum.

PLS,follow @jjomojuwa on twitter and talk to him on this issue.am sure there is something they can do about it.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Xbee007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:
cry cry cry

See what a fully blown adult carefully created by God is doing to a hapless little child.

The rate of wickedness in our world especially Africa is so much you tend to imagine whether we have a separate gene conditioned for cruelty.

This is about the most hideous footage i have seen in recent time. cry cry cry

Please don't make this about Africans. There are bad people in other parts of the world too, probably worse. I have read about parents who left months old baby in the care of three years old sister while she engages in week long sex romp with a total stranger she met in a public transport. The baby died of neglect.
The only thing we can criticise is the fact that victims of evil people do not always get the justice they deserve.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by oyoofong(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Who kows,that might be her strategy for staightening her patient.lol. undecided
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Rimimafia: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can't watch this.
This is rather pathetic.
I believe you should give kudos to the school for installing a CCTV, who knows how this would have ended.
let justice take its course.
This woman deserves to be punished.
please do all it takes.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by LexngtonSteele: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afobear:
typical afonja man.....all talks no action

Come and say it to my face if dem born your papa well.

We know you wella...shout "aboki" and you sh1t in your pants. You fear them even online grin
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by OmniSparrow: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
iamfroshsylver:
Wish my mom happy birthday. She means alot. I mean that when i say it. My little way of celebrating her today.
Sick pig. It's everywhere you beg for likes to boost your pathetic social media ego even using your mother on a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by texazzpete(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Afobear: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Come and say it to my face if dem born your papa well.

We know you wella...shout "aboki" and you sh1t in your pants. You fear them even online grin
afonja tell me your location and i will spit afonja at your ugly face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.