Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted (43860 Views)

Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo / Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / Her Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist She Trusted (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by LexngtonSteele: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afobear:
afonja tell me your location and i will spit afonja at your ugly face

Where your bast*rd father can never dream of getting to grin grin grin

Think about it...you hate Afonja so much and you are still d*ft enough to register on a forum created by one.

He is getting richer daily with your stup1d1ty grin

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by VANENON(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
chloride6:

I hate Nairaland eh. Why are you all being sentimental?

In my opinion the woman was only a little harsh. Come after me if you like. This kid needs to learn how to sit down and the truth is that she won't learn without pain. Sit down she no green sit down. The essence of that training is not hold her into position but to let her sit on her own.

You can see she made a conscious effort to change the chair when she kept hitting her head on the bed. Even ordinary potty training you can't do without slap. So she should not be slapped because she has cerebral palsy.

Abeg sentiment too much. She sat on her hands, do you know if it was some sort of training?

You no fit train pickin make you no slap am. Not to talk of the special one sef.

Are you for real?
I watched that video and cried. In my house am regarded as a disciplinarian. Yet I watched it and cried.
Please modify or delete your comment. That means you are as heartless as she is.
its only a wicked mind that can do such to a child.

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by azaino: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am out of here mehn,, I can't believe what I am reading from nairalanders, when did we lost all sense of human? The therapist is something else, how can she be acting this way knowing fully well that the child has such condition, she was acting so indifference and inhuman. Did you see how the child fell down repeatedly, my God, the child is still human for God sake.

That woman does not even qualify to be a nurse let alone a therapist. This should be her job, her passion. Look at the way she was pressing her phone and allow the child to fall, hitting the floor with that kinda force.

I think the therapist is sick, she should be taken to a therapist, I think she might be suffering from emotional depression, and she should see another therapist for anger management

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Posh404: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
So Bisola can be this cruel .....Lord have mercy. I hope she doesn't go unpunished.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Afobear: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Where your bast*rd father can never dream of getting to grin grin grin

Think about it...you hate Afonja so much and you are still d*ft enough to register on a forum created by one.

He is getting richer daily with your stup1d1ty grin
same way you bastard afonja come here to display foolishness.....i and you enrich him so dont even bring that up stupid Afonja
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by LexngtonSteele: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afobear:
same way you bastard afonja come here to display foolishness.....i and you enrich him so dont even bring that up stupid Afonja

Thanks for confirming your stup1dity. I can enrich him because he is my tribesman and i don't hate him.

You hate him, you abuse his tribe yet....he is making money from your h0peless f00lishness grin

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by benjibabs(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
9jaflave:

I called to check on the case, and I was told she had travelled for treatment
I was told not to worry as she cannot practice anywhere else in the world without a letter from the board.
Some months later, I was told by a reliable source that she was not taking any major treatments but attending a Masters programme in US.

Do you know the State she is or the school in the US? Please post if you have the info.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by kc2hansome(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
NAME;
*Bisola* Anthonia *Abayomi* ojo

no further comment ur honour.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by JANDRENTPR: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
I almost tearful for the wickedness done to this baby. May the Lord forgive the therapist. She needs to beg the baby for forgiveness, because when God visit her with His judgement, she'll regret ever come to this world. I ma seee o embarassed

NwaAmaikpe:
You are wicked and cowardly mom..

You for bite the therapist nipplé commot

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2017

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by JustCurious: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Posh404:
So Bisola can be this cruel .....Lord have mercy. I hope she doesn't go unpunished.
it is shocking.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Chukwumeremeze(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xbee007:

Please don't make this about Africans. There are bad people in other parts of the world too, probably worse. I have read about parents who left months old baby in the care of three years old sister while she engages in week long sex romp with a total stranger she met in a public transport. The baby died of neglect.
The only thing we can criticise is the fact that victims of evil people do not always get the justice they deserve.

I do agree to your stance that wickedness is something that is globally widespread, but careful checks on how cruelty is meted in this part of our continent seems to be in another dimension. We simply tend to be more savagery in our dealings with each other.

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by perfectcrown(f): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
chloride6:

In my opinion the woman was only a little harsh. Come after me if you like. This kid needs to learn how to sit down and the truth is that she won't learn without pain. Sit down she no green sit down. The essence of that training is not hold her into position but to let her sit on her own.

You can see she made a conscious effort to change the chair when she kept hitting her head on the bed. Even ordinary potty training you can't do without slap. So she should not be slapped because she has cerebral palsy.

Abeg sentiment too much. She sat on her hands, do you know if it was some sort of training?

You no fit train pickin make you no slap am. Not to talk of the special one sef.

Would you have accepted this if it were to be your child!!!

Hey dat is wat shes trained for

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Tellemall: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
PeaceGord:

So you have the nerve to say this after this chilling story/ video?

I nor fit curse you.

I think you're already!

You first.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by seg005: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
I wouldn't say God would punish her because those kinda punishment was what "Karma" exists for... undecided

all I would say is may your baby be supernaturally healed in Jesus Name. It's well
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by kingd91: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
bisola..hmmm na dem
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Kokomulo222: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
There are two qsts that sprung to my lips: is this true? Is she sane?
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by trendyprettygir: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
chloride6:

God bless you. For saying the truth, I have one kid with a similar condition at home. Absolute pain in the as.s.

I couldn't last 5 mins with her. So I dont even roll with her, I just greet her mom and move.

If they come to our house I make sure my stuff doesn't get to her because there is limit to what I can do get it back without looking wicked.

Did you take your time to read the whole article? Why are you BLESSING someone for such an appalling comment?

With the first ARM TWISTING in the video, I just stopped it and NEVER went back to watch.

What is wrong with us in Nigeria? There is no sentiments here! What is a PROFESSION to you! Can't you see that this is the WOMAN'S PROFESSION? HER PROFESSION!

Do you know how many more kids she has maltreated and we had no opportunity of seeing this?

We are obviously seeing this because apparently THE WOMAN'S CUP IS FULL. She might just have done same to other KIDS/INDIVIDUALS.

Please write with wisdom!

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by benjibabs(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
zionx:

This is the name of her school:
Keele University School of Health & Rehabilitation, Newcastle
Staffordshire in the U.K

I meant the school where she is currently running Masters program in US.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
bisola abayomi - the bitc-h's cup don full with bad market. she will have to change her name before she can get a job where no one will ask for her credentials
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by blank(f): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by delivryboy: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Women are most times very wicked and they are so quick to cry victim of abuse.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
chloride6:

Modified

So my mentions don full because of this my comment grin

When my kid sister fell from a 3 storey building years back and broke her legs. My parents were referred to one traditional practitioner after the nonsense therapy didn't work after endless bills. The process was crude, Infact just listening to her wince, could break your heart.

She wasn't happy, she was always sad because the next day was a session of pain. But did she walk? hell yeah..

If I don't tell you she once broke her legs you won't even know.

What is even pissing me off is the way people are trying to ruin the girls life. She made a mistake, so? People are looking for a chance to feel good about themselves by righting the wrong here. Even going as far as writing her University. Is she going to pay for her deeds for the rest of her life?

I'm sure this girl has begged this kids parents. Make she kill herself for you? Someone is trying to make a success of her life and you all her trying to bring her down.

U must not only be very stupid, but wicked and heartless. Maybe you are the twin sister to that demon physiotherapist. She will surely be deported back home to face her punishment

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by NoToPile: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
I am a bit curious about something else aside from her manhandling that baby. The physiotherapy sessions they paid heavily for , what exactly does she do because she's was not even having a real session she sat with the child in the same room and was just pressing her phone, were they paying her to press phone, was she notsupposed to be training or helping the girls limbs so that she has more coordinated movements or something.

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by ephi321(f): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The mum was VERY stupid to have let the Medical Board handle it while withdrawing the police case.

If it was done to my child, no amount of begging will make me not let you rot in jail.

After jail, i would still wait outside to ruin your life

You know the Nigerian culture, I'm sure they must have begged her and appealed to emotions. Plus I think the girl is from an influential family. It's a good thing it's all out now otherwise I have no doubt she would have continued to afflict harmless children.
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Zaen: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
I was in the bank when I watched this video n the CS lady tot I was crying because of my account issues. my prayer for u madam therapist is that u get in manifolds the evil u did to this innocent child.

Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by LilSmith55(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:06am On Jun 02, 2017
benjibabs:

Do you know the State she is or the school in the US? Please post if you have the info.

I hear she is in Duquesne University
Re: My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted by Papadoh(m): 2:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Are we sure it's not the therapist that is suffering from... what did the op call it... Cerebral Palsy, because no normal human being would ever behave like that ooo.
That mad woman deserves to spend her days in Yaba left, and her nights in Guantanamo bay for hurting that innocent child that badly.

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52