Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa (7288 Views)

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single / Please Download, Listen And Review My First Single "Lets Flow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by amadu777: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Well done Bro

Meanwhile i dedicate this song to another Theresa

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by BerryAnny(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:
Thanks man.. Your honest review will be a stepping stone for me.
Itz such a wonderful debut. Keep it up Man! Meanwhile If you are in need of a professional songwriter,chat me up. Na the work wey we dey do.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by menwongo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice bro
Just give all your self to it
1st impression matters
So make sure you mingle with great musicians
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:
So, I have been singing on a low key. I always doubted I could sing, I would always hide it from my friends and everyone around. Something in my soul told me I could sing but I wasn't sure.

I would always do a freestyle and record on my phone, but never for once did I think of going to the studio to make a real song. I would always sing around people and never for once did they say I was making noise or disturbing their peace. I have more than 100 freestyles on my phone, I could make 100 songs without stress. I normally play random beats and freestyle to them without premeditation.

My elder bro heard me sing one morning and he was amazed. Lol, my family members are experts when it comes to condemning singers. They never settle for less, I was very surprised when my elder bro told me I could sing. This is a guy who tells other artists to stop wasting their time.

He picked me up and took me to the studio that same day. I was very nervous at first, but things became calm when I got there. I met with the producer and I came up with this song in less than 30 minutes. I am a slow song person, I love to sing slow songs. The producer said my first song shouldn't be very slow. I guess it worked out...

Yes, it's the first time, the song isn't the best and I know I can do better. Nobody has criticized the song yet, that's why I came to Nairaland. I trust you guys to always tell the truth. Please listen to this song and give your review..

Sammy Keyz- Theresa

Bro believe me , the talent is there. I must confess , I enjoyed it till the very end. keep on soaring.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by NAVTINO45: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
a Don download am... cool track, nice one...
keep it up, anticipating your next track
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nickymezor(f): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's nice.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by musa7m(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:
So, I have been singing on a low key. I always doubted I could sing, I would always hide it from my friends and everyone around. Something in my soul told me I could sing but I wasn't sure.

I would always do a freestyle and record on my phone, but never for once did I think of going to the studio to make a real song. I would always sing around people and never for once did they say I was making noise or disturbing their peace. I have more than 100 freestyles on my phone, I could make 100 songs without stress. I normally play random beats and freestyle to them without premeditation.

My elder bro heard me sing one morning and he was amazed. Lol, my family members are experts when it comes to condemning singers. They never settle for less, I was very surprised when my elder bro told me I could sing. This is a guy who tells other artists to stop wasting their time.

He picked me up and took me to the studio that same day. I was very nervous at first, but things became calm when I got there. I met with the producer and I came up with this song in less than 30 minutes. I am a slow song person, I love to sing slow songs. The producer said my first song shouldn't be very slow. I guess it worked out...

Yes, it's the first time, the song isn't the best and I know I can do better. Nobody has criticized the song yet, that's why I came to Nairaland. I trust you guys to always tell the truth. Please listen to this song and give your review..

Sammy Keyz- Theresa

Download here

http://ultapay.com/download-sammy-keyz-theresa/

9ice one baba keep it up......
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by greenbaker(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trying to download the song... will comment after I have listened to it.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by ecgreb(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Guy, you tight. Love the sound. You are starting on a awesome note. Your fans expectation will be very high.so, adopt tekno style "always better"
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Chiefly(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's cool bro.. You are good to go cool
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
desquad:
Nice and he has been on low-key doing his music and improving himself, unlike one noise maker in romance section angry
DDont mind dat unserious boy. He will only remain a nairaland thread singer
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by sinadrey: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
You try... Other nairalanders that don't have talent like me should hit me up... Let's think together and achieve something..

Thanks alot in anticipation...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by silento(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
the bullet part I fear oo
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by uzuede4(f): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ji shi ike nnam. O ga di cha nma.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by mimikosy: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
nice one, which of the producers>??
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by FIDELITY24(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
av added it to my playlist... put in ur best, it will only get better for you!
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
The comments here are very encouraging, but I wasn't impressed. Maybe cause I'm not a fan of such genre. Anyway bro, since everyone on this thread seems to flow with your single, that means your have the heart of your potential customers already. Keep it coming.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Harbeyg09(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Soar on bro
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Worksunlimited: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:

Sammy Keyz- Theresa

Download here

http://ultapay.com/download-sammy-keyz-theresa/

Was reluctant at first as mb don cost... Buh as I gave it a listen.. It's actually quite good, though some verses would have been better left out like the bullet and bouncer part..

The hook is quite catchy, the overlap quite good...

Like one fellow said.. If you fit latch onto what's going on in the society and make it into a jekanmo song, you go blow in no tym..

Kindly try to stop saying your name in the songs you sing.. I personally dislike hearing artiste mention their names in songs or their production team or something..

We already know your name, give us what you came with..
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
onatisi:

DDont mind dat unserious boy. He will only remain a nairaland thread singer

cheesy cheesy Airfo..... lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ssee savagery, thread singer! *faints*
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN, where you at?
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Bossontop(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one op very dope.....oluwa bless ur hustle
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
I made FP. Thanks to the mod I really appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:
MEILYN, where you at?
I just got here bro. The review is bursting my brain.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
veekid:
Nice one; at least u better pass airforce
Hahaha lol. Thank you very much.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
seoxpert:
We can help with promotions. See my signature
I don't think this is really the song I would like to promote. I might contact when I get that song..
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks guys.. Trust me, I am better than this. This is just the first.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by abduldope(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
dahm bruuh the album art. the lady is LIT

haven't download your track, NO mb
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Rukkydelta(f): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:
I just got here bro. The review is bursting my brain.
Lolzz, this will surely give you the impetus to work harder and not disappoint any of us that are already your fans. I believe you will go very far.
All the very best once more.
If you believe it, you can achieve it ma guy!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Mykel4God(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one, but make you no forget Nairaland and your 1ST set of fans if you blow finish o

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by donigspain(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
sinadrey:
You try... Other nairalanders that don't have talent like me should hit me up... Let's think together and achieve something..

Thanks alot in anticipation...
What do you have in mind? Which area?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solidstar - Oluchi Ft. Flavour {Download} / Pls Who Knows This Song / List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.