Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) (11235 Views)

Hot sexy girls photos / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by marvelck: 4:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Was opportuned to visit the state capital recently, and I must confess, Uyo is a fast developing and beautiful city. And even most parts of the state, (other communities) are also not let out when it comes to development. They have good roads, enjoy regular power supply and portable drinking water, compare to some states in the south Eastern part of Nigeria. Akwa Ibom, is indeed a fast developing state. And to add to the beauty of the state, their girls are also friendly and very approachable. Dem no de do yanga like other girls. Akwa girls are friendly and very attractive...

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Jayson1: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2017
I need to fry one bag of dangote iodized salt for this research.

Trash.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2017
i stop reading this post the very moment i see "the governor that make life easier & good power supply,
You de graze? So una wan tell me say i no de akwa ibom or i no see wetin happen for aks?this is the state that garri is sold a cup 180.
And for power supply thunder go fire una ,power dey and me come they live for bet9ja to charge my phone abi?

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 01, 2017
ubongoton:
i stop reading this post the very moment i see "the governor that make life easier & good power supply,
You de graze? So una wan tell me say i no de akwa ibom or i no see wetin happen for aks?this is the state that garri is sold a cup 180.
And for power supply thunder go fire una ,power dey and me come they live for bet9ja to charge my phone abi?
So garri to be sold 180 a cup is now a Akwa ibom state governor false?

which state is better in this buhari regime? Mention three state, then I will give you about 15 state that are even worse than Aks.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
I need to fry one bag of dangote iodized salt for this research.

Trash.

You life is trash
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 5:36am On Jun 01, 2017
crazysaint:
So garri to be sold 180 a cup is now a Akwa ibom state governor false?

which state is better in this buhari regime? Mention three state, then I will give you about 15 state that are even worse than Aks.
Da owo the issue in akwa ibom is this task force and ticket people in the market calling themselve union. They control and inflate the price of commodity and make leave tough for citizens.places like ikot ekpene, nung udoe, eket and others are the worst, can you compared this to state like cross river, anambra, and most part of the norths? Am a family man i know what i say
Lives rather above

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by smardray(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Go and campaign for akwa ibom governor elsewhere
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Danhumprey: 6:25am On Jun 01, 2017
ubongoton:
grin grin

Cc: ITbomb.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Op where is the fine girls nah i'm seeing a girl only

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Yimu...
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2017
So i go chop them?
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2017
ubongoton:
Milk cup or Mudu?
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2017
Nothing spectacular there. Just saw a semi nude lady and some over-coloured pics
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by vizy6(f): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2017
When I saw the title, I knew the pics I would expect, and I was not disappointed.

Same old flyover and few beautify roundabouts. What follows is always the ranting of a political sycophant dying to please his pay master
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2017
No new development? Hmmm

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by skimmy005: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
still waiting to cee d beautiful qals pic
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Evablizin:
Op where is the fine girls nah i'm seeing a girl only
She looks like a tran with that her round head...
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
angry
@OP, seriously?
Remove your babe pics. We agree, she is beautiful
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
ubongoton:
come guy so u mdan to say dat ur govn sells garri costly?
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
ubongoton:
You de graze? So una wan tell me say i no de akwa ibom or i no see wetin happ
en for aks?this is the state that garri is sold a cup 180.
come guy so u mean to say dat ur govn sells garri costly
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by moorevic(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
The OP must be a womanizer.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Kemperor: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbo girls

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Iamwrath: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
RawBissh

i am sure its just

RawbISSSH
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Danhumprey: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
ITbomb:
When I saw the title, I knew the pics I would expect, and I was not disappointed.

Same old flyover and few beautify roundabouts. What follows is always the ranting of a political sycophant dying to please his pay master
As in,eh! sycophants everywhere, doing everything to lick their paymasters asses. and I begin to wonder if it's the same Akwa Ibom I'm living in or another in their deluded mind.

the curious case of the Ibom medical centre and the Four Point by Sheraton hotel in Ikot Ekpene makes me wonder what might have gone wrong.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kemperor:
Igbo girls
hmm these ones look like caribbean babes.
@op
wey d pictures cheesy
i am seeing only one pic of a babe with bald head.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) by MrCork: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
marvelck:
Was opportuned to visit the state capital recently, and I must confess, Uyo is a fast developing and beautiful city. And even most parts of the state, (other communities) are also not let out when it comes to development. They have good roads, enjoy regular power supply and portable drinking water, compare to some states in the south Eastern part of Nigeria. Akwa Ibom, is indeed a fast developing state. And to add to the beauty of the state, their girls are also friendly and very approachable. Dem no de do yanga like other girls. Akwa girls are friendly and very attractive...

..ONILA...YOU AGAIN!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Dogs Stay Stuck Together After Sex? / Graphic Photos: Butt Implants Gone Wrong / Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Squirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.