Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu (1179 Views)

US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB / IPOB- Kanu Sitting With US Leaders Shows Biafra Is Near / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra , Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday said the realisation of a Biafra republic was near.
Speaking through IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary , Emma Powerful , Kanu described the level of compliance with the sit - at -home order on Tuesday as satisfactory .

He said he was encouraged by the outing , vowing that he would stop at nothing to ensure that the people of the area were liberated from the stranglehold of their oppressors.

He thanked “ friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom all over the world for their tenacious efforts that made our Heroes Day Sit - At - Home Order a resounding success .”

The statement partly read , “ In line with this remarkable sit - at - home held yesterday( Tuesday) , I will not hesitate to congratulate the people of Abia State, Anambra State, Akwa Ibom State , Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Enugu State, Imo State, Rivers State including the good people of Igbanke in Edo State, Igala clan in Kogi State and Idoma /Igede /Agatu in Benue State for sending a clear and unmistakable message to the whole world that this Biafra self- determination effort driven by IPOB is uncompromising.

“ The fact that our people obeyed the order to sit at home is confirmation that IPOB which I lead has the mandate of all Biafrans to spearhead the ongoing Biafra restoration effort .

“ Special thanks goes to my deputy , Mazi Uche Mefor, our Directorate of State led by Mazi Chika Edoziem and the indescribably incredible IPOB family all over the world .”
He also acknowledged “ those in the diaspora who poured themselves into the streets in distant and foreign lands in more than 98 countries of the world to honour and remember our fallen heroes and heroines who paid the ultimate price during the genocidal war against our people in 1967 and 1970. ”

“ With near total compliance with this sit -at - home order I issued when I was still in Kuje Prison Abuja, it has proven to me beyond every conceivable doubt that Biafra restoration is a priority to all and sundry and I promise never to let Biafra down even upon the pain of death because you never let me down .”

Meanwhile, the Imo State Commissioner of Police , Chris Ezike , said that his command did not arrest any member of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra or IPOB during Tuesday ’s protest.

Addressing newsmen on how his command was able to secure the state during the celebration , Ezike said that there was high presence of security personnel across the state, especially places he described as strategic and black spots .

Also , the Akwa Ibom State Police Command has said the state is not under any threat or influence from the activities of IPOB.
It said the show of force it conducted on Monday with other security agencies was not intended to dislodge any perceived IPOB member , but to demonstrate the unity and synergy among the sister security agencies in the state.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr . Don Anwuna , said this in Uyo on Wednesday. He added that the police were prepared to contain any uprising.
He said , “ We believe that internal security is better achieved through inter - agency collaboration and so the show of force is meant to instil confidence in the people that we are ready and have the capacity to protect them. It is also done in all local government divisional offices and area commands .”

http://punchng.com/successful-protest-shows-biafra-is-near-kanu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:20am On Jun 01, 2017
All I have to say is OGADIMMA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by youngest85(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
All I have to say is OGADIMMA

Na oge ya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Towncrier007(m): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2017
ohhhhh 9ja
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Fucktensei: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2017
The pained slaves of Fraud lugard will soon hijack this thread soon! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by sunnysunny69(m): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Am no champion of detention without charge but how long before he got picked up for breaking his conditions ? I know his internet trolls are coming . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by ApolitiCal: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2017
This Igbo will soon go back to kuje

1 Like

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Billygee2u: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Only those who are enemies of BIAFRA will pretend not to know that , BIAFRA has already happened

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by ubongoton(m): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2017
These are the list of problem causual bacterium,.and virus to nigerians and why we suffer...
1. Bujaji
2.shekeau and his crib
3Nnamdi kanu
3.nnamdi kanu
4nnamdi kanu and his blind followers
4.OBJ
5.lia muhammed
6.nnamdi kanu.
7.herdmen.
8.benin girls in italy.
9.Nnamdi kanu
10. Nnamdi kanu
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by greenermodels: 5:49am On Jun 01, 2017
the referendum was a success, God bless Biafra,the land of the rising sun.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by sekundosekundo: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Am no champion of detention without charge but how long before he got picked up for breaking his conditions ? I know his internet troll are coming . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

He that is down fears no fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Vicolan: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2017
I wish u guys could achieve ur goal but not under this Buhari regime..... Maybe after 2019 election ooo
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2017
The arrogance of the guy is annoying ...

Sit at home order U order who ??

Same I give up
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by modik(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2017
All hail Biafra!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by anyimontana(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2017
ubongoton:
These are the list of problem causual bacterium,.and virus to nigerians and why we suffer...
1. Bujaji
2.shekeau and his crib
3Nnamdi kanu
3.nnamdi kanu
4nnamdi kanu and his blind followers
4.OBJ
5.lia muhammed
6.nnamdi kanu.
7.herdmen.
8.benin girls in italy.
9.Nnamdi kanu
10. Nnamdi kanu
after eating dog meat and fvucking ur lose calabar girls,u will come here to spill poo..will u go back to ur shiit hole bakasi peninsula,mbok.abi u think ur ppl especially ur girls doesn't cause us harm by distributing STDs with reckless abandon?..u want to talk cos other tribes r talking.just negodu?.if there's anytin less than minority,that's what ur ppl r.

1 Like

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Zirah: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Yay, King Kanu..I rejoice with you! Can't wait for that moment you tow your refugees away. The rest of us are tired already. Esp the good people of Lagos.

#alligbosmustgo.
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Billygee2u: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Vicolan:
I wish u guys could achieve ur goal but not under this Buhari regime.....
Maybe after 2019 election ooo
what of if buhari can't live to see 2019?

1 Like

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by malton: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Billygee2u: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2017
mrvitalis:
The arrogance of the guy is annoying ...

Sit at home order U order who ??

Same I give up
you can give up the ghost,no problem
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by laurel03(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
i pray make then give u guys biafra on time...once the country breaks then everyone should go back to his country. Make everybody bear him papa name.
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by ubongoton(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2017
anyimontana:
after eating dog meat and fvucking ur lose calabar girls,u will come here to spill poo..will u go back to ur shiit hole bakasi peninsula,mbok.abi u think ur ppl especially ur girls doesn't cause us harm by distributing STDs with reckless abandon?..u want to talk cos other tribes r talking.just negodu?.if there's anytin less than minority,that's what ur ppl r.
Did i hear you say minority? Ahahaha.......when did any igbo man hold any important office in nigeria?
Lol this biafra of a thing will not stand because its based on greedy and stupid agenda.mark word now, on your burial date they will be using naira currency to buy the coffin and put u.
I dont wish u death (Godforbid)what i say is that you will not see anything biafra till u die ,,ebot ubom
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by BoosBae(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2017
BIAFRA Rubbish.

They can have their Biafra, as long they don't drag my Delta State into it. Otherwise, we remain one Nigeria.
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by anyimontana(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2017
ubongoton:

Did i hear you say minority? Ahahaha.......when did any igbo man hold any important office in nigeria?
Lol this biafra of a thing will not stand because its based on greedy and stupid agenda.mark word now, on your burial date they will be using naira currency to buy the coffin and put u.
I dont wish u death (Godforbid)what i say is that you will not see anything biafra till u die ,,ebot ubom
mark my word bro,on ur own burial day,cowries will b used to buy urs.I dont wish u death(Godforbid).
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Duru009(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
From now to ten years time. Biafra will definitely become a country of its own (an independent nation)...

Take it or leave it
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by Fucktensei: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoosBae:
BIAFRA Rubbish.

They can have their Biafra, as long they don't drag my Delta State into it. Otherwise, we remain one Nigeria.
ntoor! we're taking away the igboid speaking part of Delta state away! onye ara! Aniocha south son reporting here!

Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by BoosBae(f): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fucktensei:
ntoor! we're taking away the igboid speaking part of Delta state away! onye ara! Aniocha south son reporting here!
Please do!! And take that Okowa with you! Thanks!

You guys have nothing to offer Delta, to the best of my knowledge. So good riddance!
Re: Successful Protest Shows Biafra Is Near – Kanu by BoosBae(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fucktensei:
ntoor! we're taking away the igboid speaking part of Delta state away! onye ara! Aniocha south son reporting here! [/ [quote author=Fucktensei post=57089099] ntoor! we're taking away the igboid speaking part of Delta state away! onye ara! Aniocha south son reporting here!
Please do!! And take that Okowa with you! Thanks!

You guys have nothing to offer Delta, to the best of my knowledge. So good riddance! ]

(1) (Reply)

prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity / No Election In Anambra Campaign Continues In Full Gear (video) / Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.