Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually (14302 Views)

G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / Lagos Badagry Expressway On Maintenance By Lagos State Public Works Corp. (PIC) / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by obonujoker(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Yet some people want to murder Saraki and Dino that do not have private jet, buh won't attack their paymasters that have private jet........ why??
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by ModCaller: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2017
mrkings84:
Third in the whole world?? 9ja which way na. .. What's the hope of the common man??
Is it your money? Go and hustle for your own. They have the right to spend their money anyhow they deem fit, just the same way you do. No man lives for another man
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by buchilino(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
Go and look for how to be rich and stop thinking that every rich man is a thief.

NOT EVERY RICH PERSON BUT 90% OF THESE NIGERIANS STOLE. OR R U TRYING TO TELL ME DAT PPLE LIKE KALU MADE HIS MONEY WITHOUT EMBEZZLING PUBLIC MONEY.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by ModCaller: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2017
buchilino:

NOT EVERY RICH PERSON BUT 90% OF THESE NIGERIANS STOLE. OR R U TRYING TO TELL ME DAT PPLE LIKE KALU MADE HIS MONEY WITHOUT EMBEZZLING PUBLIC MONEY.
Go and do your research. Kalu was already a billionaire before he delved into politics. He already had that mega mansion. He's a well recognised businessman.

Please go and think of how to be rich and stop thinking that every rich man is a thief.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by buchilino(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
Go and do your research. Kalu was already a billionaire before he delved into politics. He already had that mega mansion. He's a well recognised businessman.

Please go and think of how to be rich and stop thinking that every rich man is a thief.

SINCE U NO KALU HISTORY, KIND SEND0P ME LINKS OF WHERE TO SEARCH ABOUT HIS BUSINESSES.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by ModCaller: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2017
buchilino:

SINCE U NO KALU HISTORY, KIND SEND0P ME LINKS OF WHERE TO SEARCH ABOUT HIS BUSINESSES.
www.google.com www.bing.com www.yahoo.com.

You need more? undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by colbankz(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
It's worth it. They have enough money making machines to yield that sum in multiple folds.

Please hungry Nigerian go and work and stop hating rich people for not giving you peanuts.

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Omo abeg wetin be Covfefe again?

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by buchilino(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
www.google.com www.bing.com www.yahoo.com.

You need more? undecided

OK NOW I NO UR NOT SERIOUS
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Sai !! 30 BILLION !!!

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Jakumo(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
I think it is time I stop complaining about the 2 thousand naira I spend monthly to maintain my rusting, smoke-spewing Okada land-jet, now that I have learned how hard others have it in life.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by paradice: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2017
infogenius:
N30bn? Holy Cow!
I go reach that level & surpass it.
What about u?
If u go reach & surpass that level click like and if u want to stay broke click share.

The fact that you are on nairaland all the time show that you can never reach that level! have you even seen 1million in your life?
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Bondesniger(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2017
now tell me how much they contribute to maintain that community they came from, how much do they contribute to the success of fresh graduate? how much have they contributed to mankind?

you will discover they take more than they put back

if you want to write your name in GOLD build people........ sad
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2017
I want the names and a complete dossier of the private jet owners on my desk asap.

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmmmmm..

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2017
God have mercy !!

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Jakumo(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2017
paradice:

The fact that you are on nairaland all the time show that you can never reach that level! have you even seen 1million in your life?

Ha ha make you no write am off like that now. I sure say Mike Adenuga and Babangida dey use fake name to follow we nak 'tory every blessed day for Nairaland, and nobody go fit know say na dem.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2017

17.DAVIDO.
21.PETER OKOYE

This is konbuburacious !!!

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Myself2(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Why are you complaining, we the private jet owners are not complaining.Please allow us enjoy our money
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2017
see the kind topic person dey wake up to. mtcheww.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Jakumo(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Myself2:
Why are you complaining, we the private jet owners are not complaining.Please allow us enjoy our money

Please Oga I dey find pilot work. I been dey pilot Jenching Original Chinese-made Okada, complete 25 years now, for my village, and na me too dey take binding-wire repair am any time when the ting break down for farm road.

Call me today, Oga and let me know my salary, because na ya eye we dey look now.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by adegeye38(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2017
mybestlove:
And you say Nigeria is poor? No, we're not poor. Our problem is wickedness of the upper class. They fail to invest with these money to create jobs, they refuse to help the poor and needy around them with these money and instead living exorbitant life and foreign investments is what appeals to them.
Of these jet maintainers include the "men of God" shepherding the poor flock. They live in affluence while the flock die of hunger. Pastor sir, N1 billion shared among 20,000 people will give them N50,000 each. A church that has 20,000 poor members in Nigeria, can draw them out of the poverty line with the pastor's cost of maintaining his private jet in one year. And imagine where the Pastor has more than one private jet.
This is what I call "wickedness in high places"
it depends on what they do with d 50000 naira, if u say it should be invested, in something that would create jobs, and boost d economy, like Agriculture, i will agree with you, most of dis guys have access to much more money, bt wat ar dey doing wit it?, nting
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by NotComplaining: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2017
$1 million does ≠ 30 Billion Naira...

Unless 30 Billion is the aggregate amount, the article is misleading and inciteful.

500k to 1 million dollars a year is not too much to maintain a private jet for the rich. 100 private jet owners is small.

Nigeria needs more jet owners.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by slimfit1(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2017
takenadoh:
What do we do about this news? arrest them? Get our own private jet? Or fry water?
PLus the lazy OP couldn't search for Picture of a private jet to upload sef?
Na wah

Na wa oh I tired for him own type of research.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by slimfit1(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2017
obonujoker:
Yet some people want to murder Saraki and Dino that do not have private jet, buh won't attack their paymasters that have private jet........ why??

Saraki was not smart enough to raise the money Tinubu raised for Lagos otherwise he would have cleared all their account. We all know greedy Saraki so go sit down.
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
victorazy:
I don't care, God that gave the private jet also provides for the maintenance.

no wonder u pay so much tithes to enrich them
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by adeoba2008(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2017
But they are not complaining. Next ?

http:///2sgSpjU
Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by victorazy(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

no wonder u pay so much tithes to enrich them
Yes o!!
I pay much tithe to enrich them (myself) in connotation of this chapter Malachi 3:10. grin

This my tithe card from January bro. I am even sad is little cuz I want to pay more.

Re: Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually by holluphemydavid(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2017
30billion for d akant oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Stops 50% Discount On Transport / Japa: Mind In The West, Body In Africa / Ethiopian Airlines Inaugurates All-female Crew Flight To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.