Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! (757 Views)

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by AlphaT1(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2017
The 40-year-old Nigerian medical doctor accused of pestering his patient with love advances has been banned from practice in the UK for one year.
The Mailonline reports that Dr Chris Uzoh, the obsessive doctor had flooded a terrified patient with chat-up texts and tried to woo her with flowers. Dr Uzoh, from Cheshire, sent her text messages after getting her number from her medical records. ‘I am single and looking for a serious relationship and not intending to mess about,’ one of the messages said. Another one reads: ‘My heart is pure, I care, I hope it would be possible to make you mine some day.’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/nigerian-doctor-banned-uk-love-advances/

Re: Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by Gmasterp(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
So doctors can fall in love with patients?? shocked

Na wa o

Mak doctors kuku no dey marry na..

Mtchww

But the oga own self too much (getting her number from her medical records).. Totally unethical
Re: Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by Nne5: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Lol

Pestering her?
That'd be Sooo annoying and even scary.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by DivinelyBlessed: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2017
He was in Love
Re: Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by Splinz(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Uzoh, shey you don see wetin dickson caused you?

Re: Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by Gmasterp(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Nne5:
Lol

Pestering her?
That'd be Sooo annoying and even scary.

Scary kwa??

All those small boys Pestering you in your area should have scared you to death na!! angry
Re: Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by Nne5: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Gmasterp:

Scary kwa??

All those small boys Pestering you in your area should have scared you to death na!! angry
undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! by AlphaT1(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2017
The doctor spent 6 weeks pestering the lady. Hear him boast in one of his messages:
‘How is it possible that a good looking guy who is a doctor, who has a job with huge earning potential, who was the best graduating doctor in his medical school, who started out as a urological surgeon with several well-cited scientific publications, who thinks you beautiful and special, who wants you – and you wouldn’t give him a chance? I’ve been in Toronto and I couldn’t stop thinking about you'.

(1) (Reply)

18+ Erotic Story- Pleasure In The Unlikeliest Places / You Know Lagos? Caption This Place. / Will You Report your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.