Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,156 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

3 Success Limiting Questions You Should Stop Asking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Success Limiting Questions You Should Stop Asking (301 Views)

Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says / Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Success Limiting Questions You Should Stop Asking by dailyguide(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Making you way up the ladder of greatness in life is not always an easy one. Getting the best for yourself always requires you to go the extra mile.

The journey of making a difference in life is not usually for the fearful or coward. It is a journey for the brave and go getters.

Actualising a pursuit in life requires you to eradicate some limiting questions often suggested by the lazy and fearful part of you. Take it or you leave it, everybody has that lazy and cowardice part of him or her that always want to ask the questions below :

» Can I Do It ?

» Am I Not Too Young/Old ?

» What If I fail ?

It takes a determined and purposeful mind to shun this questions and move on based on believe.

There is none of the now movers and shakers of the world that did not face obstacles while coming up in life but one thing they held unto was the greatness they foresaw.

Briefly in this post, I will be discussing these three limiting questions and why you should never allow them.

1. Can I Do It ? :

The short sentence " can in do it " is a proposed foundation to failure. The adverse effect of doubt on an idea or pursuit in life can not be overemphasized.

How far and high you will go in life is dependent on how much you believe in yourself. No matter the challenges you face in life,doubting your ability is the greatest form of discouragement you can ever get.

You should always tell your self that

" If others Can, then I also Can! "

You are as good, great, blessed and gifted just like every other persons who can make. If they can do it, you can do better.

Someone failed is not your problem, it doesn't mean you will too. Just get the persons mistake and do your best to avoid it.

2. Am I Not Too Young /Old ? :

If you are not too young/old to bring up an idea, set in for a quest or get on a pursuit, then you are not too young or old to act on what you have done.

Who says you are too young or old?

There is no age limit to success in life, infact everyone is striving daily to meet up with carrer success.

No matter your age, it can always be used to your advantage if you know how to play your cards well.

Never hold age as an excuse for stagnacy. People who are younger than you are are making impacts and pursuing destiny and purpose, why then sit you here to complain about age ?

3. What If I Fail ? :

Why not learn to be optimistic instead of concluding wrongly on what is yet to happen.

What if you fail is not the right question to start a pursuit with. Remember that the power of thoughts and words has a lot to do on ones pursuit.

Even when resources are not available and challenges keeps on peeping at you, you should never consider failure as the end product. Nothing good ever comes easy.

It is all likened to the time of harmatan when you hardly see what is ahead. You don't quit going out do you? NO. So is this.

Reaching your pursuit in life is a gradual process as your believe and conviction for an higher position is tested.

Never let anything weigh you down, stay focused and positively life will dance to your tune soonest.

source : http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/05/3-success-limiting-questions-you-should.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ultra Factor Initiative #partnership / BENARD P's Recommendations To OAU New VC: / 2016/2017 Fed Poly Bauchi 2nd Semester Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.