Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other (38783 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Nkem Owoh, Funke Akindele And Kate Henshaw Pictured Together / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by lenghtinny(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
they should prolly have a quickie too so beef can die well well undecided

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by ekems2017(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
I see maturity here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by ChiefSweetus: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
What a frivolous bïtch! So after frothing like a rabied runt on heat, you still accepted the apology. I thought heaven would fall. Two smelling delinquents. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Burgerlomo: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperSuave:

I love that grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Missonas(f): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
i know na.na their way
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by joxxy01(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
The girl was to quick to insult
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by burkingx(f): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin Later em go demand Hammering grin grin grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by oshe11: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
simplemach:
But both during the beefing time and reconciliation times, I still bought 1 mudu of garri for #400 na, so, does this really affect me?

I buy dat same mudu for #700(white garri) n #850(yellow garri)....

U r flexing bro....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
No time to waste on Kate matter. National issues are in need emergencies.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by hopilo: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
madjune:
Next thing, Kate go locate his private hotel room.

The babe is that good.
Did she locate your hotel room?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by vinz191(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
burkingx:
grin Later em go demand Hammering grin grin grin
biafra*d.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by rattlesnake(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
stupid people
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Splashme: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
freddie82:
very sharp beef. na so beef suppose end as fast as possible without much talk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Abfinest007(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
that's d spirit unlike some that will want to bring down d sky eg buha complete d name
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Bonjoro: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
Apoda!!..Any one can make that mistake..Its receiving wide range of criticism cos its FFK involved..FFK has a track record of posting trash..So even when he makes a mistake honestly we'll still believe he did it deliberately..It has nothing to do with Afonja..Ogbolor!

Lolz, bro na Osun u dey or ib ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by jonsnow92: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bonjoro:

Lolz, bro na Osun u dey or ib ?
I'm not in any of the two bruv
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by madjune(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
hopilo:

Did she locate your hotel room?

You can bet.
Years ago in Lekki.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by victorDanladi: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
cyberdurable:
This man keep cutting the Joy of aphonjaz... grin

lolz...see this Igbo boy,Na one more pussy for,FFK the Afonja baft guy be that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Banter1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
pythonkid:
networking.. Kate just looking for attention, old olosho
if someone has called your mom olosho would you be happy?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by SuperSuave(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Perv! cheesy
ahan!! what I do na? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by seangy4konji: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2017
am sure he has knackedd her before but press d block button and just trying to stir waters...

monitor intercontinental hotel for the nexr weekend...

ffk will pass the agbara to her soon.

Woli agba...

slayer of old beautiful ladies from that side of town.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by homosapien002: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2017
pythonkid:

How Kate dey seek for attention this matter?
You called a lady who's old enough to b ur aunt ND mum (judging from ur name pythonKID) OLD OLOSHO....well can't blame u,ur name Don describe u..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by homosapien002: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2017
pythonkid:

How Kate dey seek for attention on this matter?
You called a lady who's old enough to b ur aunt ND mum (judging from ur name pythonKID) OLD OLOSHO....well can't blame u,ur name Don define u..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by Daboomb: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2017
SuperSuave:

I think that is where FFK is heading to!

That guy can smell Pusseee from a mile-off!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by PStacks(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
naaija:
https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/870190133752016897

FFK's life is crumbling and fast tearing apart, he is only looking for whom to pull down with him..

he who is down fears no fall
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other by hopilo: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
madjune:

You can bet.
Years ago in Lekki.
I throw away salute bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.