Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" (31101 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Yomzzyblog: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-qtDhSWubi78/Wd5113qkDAI/AAAAAAAAFdQ/cCXy-OGgHMknJubJoU4yshU_t84anhQzACLcBGAs/s320/gen.png[/img]

Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji is featuring in a movie titled “Farming” alongside Hollywood actors Kate Beckinsale, Damon Idris and Gugu Mmbatha-Raw.

Genevieve shared some pictures of herself on set on her IG page.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ogNX6UDTrK0/Wd52eQA1-ZI/AAAAAAAAFdc/PHtQeCaEQE8PoJNrG2U2Q-Ez_SMY5Ee5wCLcBGAs/s320/gen2.png[/img]

The film which is being shot in the U.K. and Nigeria started production in August and Nigerian-British writer and director Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is making hiis directorial debut as the director.

The film is based on Adewale’s autobiographical story.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/actress-genevieve-nnaji-features-in.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Yomzzyblog: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
That's my baby. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
That's nice. Would love to see more of her in Hollywood, she's got what it takes.

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
That's nice. Would love to see more of her in Hollywood, she's got what it takes.
Grammar
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Grammar
Don't just quote me with 'Grammar'. Stroke out the errors you found in what I wrote.

I guess not adding "I" to "Would" is shaking your brain.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by donblade85555(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
This Genevieve is forever young oh.....But make she try marry na. age nor dae her side again oh...or she dae wait for me? coz I am more Dan ready

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by steveyoungwealth: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
I see
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Ericaikince(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nathdoug(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
G
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by JuneOctober(f): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't just quote me with 'Grammar'. Stroke out the errors you found in what I wrote.

grin Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:

Better calm down now . I didn't say you made a mistake. I was just wondering why you will be blowing grammar on top small matter like this. Madam show off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
JuneOctober:

grin Haba!
grin
FortifiedCity:
Better calm down now . I didn't say you made a mistake. I was just wondering why you will be blowing grammar on top small matter like this. Madam show off
Nigerians and mediocrity. You call that simple written English, Grammar?. I wonder what you'd do when Patrick Ediogbon or whatever his surname is, speaks.

26 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by timilehin007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is she still relevant? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice one..

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by josephine123: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Make sense
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by JoshMedia: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
So, na operation farming now?

Upcoming latest movie.....

Farming grin grin

Abeg
Check my signature jare

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Epositive(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:

nawa o, someone cannur play with you grin sad

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Grammar

U need help olodo

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by timilehin007(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:

I knew that dude actually tripped for the way u composed and able to compiled the grammars together. ..he never meant any harm

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Jubilancy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pretty lady # soon....I will get there
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Naturalobserver(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Some people grow older and become more attractive,some grow older and become less attractive,some are always attractive from birth till death,some are never attractive no matter how much they spend to look it from birth till death.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by oz4real83(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hope kate beckingsale won't bring her ''underworld'' and ''Vanhelsing'' vampire to Nigeria? tongue We already have enough problems here oooo! Good one for Nigerian movie industry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Esepayan:

U need help olodo
angry

If I dash you slap ehh, you will locate yourself inside okrika pant of Kimbraa

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Bishov(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Genevive have 7 Virgin husband waiting for her in the Muslim heavens

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Naughtytboy: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerians too dey value oyinbo Makin dem see us as their asslickers
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Ugoeze2016: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
smiley I smile because I am happy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Ugoeze2016: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by petsam11(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Genny Nollywood Sweetheart! The Real Face of African Cinemas! Much love Ma'am! We know that you are equal to the task!

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by petsam11(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Genny is Nollywood Sweetheart! The Real Face of African Cinemas! Much love Ma'am! We know that you are equal to the task!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" by Naughtytboy: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
donblade85555:
This Genevieve is forever young oh.....But make she try marry na. age nor dae her side again oh...or she dae wait for me? coz I am more Dan ready

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Go and marry her na,, and fall into the well of life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador / Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture / Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.