Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why do youths die these days? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why do youths die these days? (830 Views)

List The Gimmicks False Prophets Use These Days / Six Destructive Trends Happening In The Church These Days / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do youths die these days? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
And someone (Slimkid Adekunle) was asking a question on Facebook on “Why is death Taking youths nowadays…?” Before now, Death used to shuffle it card before he takes who he wants to take but nowadays its different. If you ask me I would say, we the youth has directed God's gaze on us. Why because we contributed the most on the sins of this world. I once stumbled on a verse in the Bible that said something about the youths in (Ecclesiastes 11:9-10) ” Young people, enjoy your youthful days. Be happy while you are still young. Do what you want to do, and follow your heart's desire. But remember that God is going to judge you for whatever you do.” Now many of us turned it around, and totally forgot the part that says… “ God is going to judge you for whatever you do.” WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS PART OF THE JUDGEMENT

Now lets go straight to the point on WHY DO YOUNG PEOPLE DIE THIS DAYS
Like I said before, we (youth) contributed 90% of the sins of this world. Fornication is now the order of the day, A twelve year old is no longer a virgin. This days you can now find a 16 year old girl in clubs. This generation has done worst things than the people of SODOM and GOMORRAH did. Nowadays a guy cannot date a girl without them having INTERCOURSE. If you have a dozen of egg and you found out that one of the eggs is spoiled, what will you do? If not to remove the spoiled egg before it gets to the good ones, that was why GOD destroyed the city of GOMORRAH before its sins could get to the whole world. I have some few questions about this issue before I finalize.

(1) Who fornicates the most?
Answer: youths

(2) Who commits most of the abortions

(3) Who practices cultism

(4) Who takes in drugs the most

Who practices GAY/LESBIANISM the most

(5) Who cheats and lies the most

This are the few things I can remember. Am not too sure if it was said in the bible, but It was said that JESUS CHRIST is still in pain, that he still bleeds each time we commits sin. Let me ask you! If a man happens to be in GODS shoes would we still be on this earth? by now we might have all died. Now many will start asking question like why do good people be the ones to die? One spoiled egg can spoil the rest of the eggs and when that happens the whole of the eggs is now useless. Not everybody in Sodom is corrupt but yet GOD did what has to be done. I actually don’t want to believe that GOD is angry with this generation, but he sure is. This is why young people die day and night, because the sin that comes from that angle is way too high and to reduce the sin you have to reduce the source. Times have really changed, the world is ending, things are happening… the sun no longer shine as it use to. Now no one can stand under the sun for 30min without complaining. Even the rain is noting to write home about. There’s no day the rain falls that’s we won’t hear shiiit. Even the land can no longer carry us all. We don’t need another prophet to come and tell us that the end is near. My advice to us all is to watch and pray, no body knows when his/her time will come, just pray that when it comes you are ready
Am not afraid of dying, am afraid of going to HELL, afraid or not it will come when it comes. Don’t wait till you get old because even the old are in HELL make that first step before death takes his second step on you.
#live ur life in the way that pleases GOD.
Re: Why do youths die these days? by OtemAtum: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Death has never been choosy. Both adult and youths and children have been dying all the while. It is not a function of all the things stated above.
Re: Why do youths die these days? by sinaj(f): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trash!
Re: Why do youths die these days? by BlackDBagba: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
I just choked on my peanuts with your title op. Why nah? grin

I'm afraid to read the rest. Maybe when you've done the editing and it hits front page...
Re: Why do youths die these days? by SuperSuave(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
mtcheeew!

A girl I knew from my secondary school died yesterday, it's really saddening, she's was just a teen sad'
Re: Why do youths die these days? by Pastafarian: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
what the fork is this?
Re: Why do youths die these days? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Why do youths die these days? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
sinaj:
Trash!

Am not surprised when a doubting Thomas surfaces.
Re: Why do youths die these days? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pastafarian:
what the fork is this?

the Bleep you are seeing is the Bleep your fucking brains and eyes wants you to see and believe.
Re: Why do youths die these days? by highscript(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
You are lost..... Reality is far from your reach

1 Like

Re: Why do youths die these days? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
mtcheeew!

A girl I knew from my secondary school died yesterday, it's really saddening, she's was just a teen sad'

that's exactly what am saying. i also lost a closest friend... its so sad!
Re: Why do youths die these days? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
highscript:
You are lost..... Reality is far from your reach

i have seen you that duels with reality.
Re: Why do youths die these days? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=BlackDBagba post=57091905]I just choked on my peanuts with your title op. Why nah? grin

sorry for that bro!
Re: Why do youths die these days? by Pastafarian: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
fatherb13:

the Bleep you are seeing is the Bleep your fucking brains and eyes wants you to see and believe.

very Christlike bro
Re: Why do youths die these days? by sonofluc1fer: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017

Now lets go straight to the point on WHY DO YOUNG PEOPLE DIE THIS DAYS
Like I said before, we (youth) contributed 90% of the sins of this world. Fornication is now the order of the day, A twelve year old is no longer a virgin. This days you can now find a 16 year old girl in clubs.
Mary, mother of your fucking savior, married at 14.

The rest of your topic is a sorry contribution from a nonsense brain.Get sense. Bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska / Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s? / Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.