Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria (24837 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists / How Tobacco Firms Violate Regulations On Underage Smoking In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by hoahero: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
whats the reasoning behind this, what I can think of is if you wan to die from smoking we can help you achieve that by forcing you to smoke more... visit my web site: hotmail.com sign in
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Originalsly: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
The one thing missing is imposing a very high tax on cigarettes making it expensive. That's one of the things former New York City mayor Bloomberg introduced and one of the main reasons many youths there no longer smoke..well..smoke cigarettes. The present mayor is raising the taxes again in July. And yes... you can join the Military and go to war at age 18,... get drivers license, even marry... but forget about legally buying cigarettes, beer or alcohol until age 21. The difference... they enforce their laws... agressively.
....cheap cigarettes...yes..20 sticks per pack... sold in packs only...do the maths!

1 Like

Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by reefah420(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Smoke green people...
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Jasonteague(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
misplaced priorities
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by MrRichmond: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davash222:
Glad it doesn't affect 4:20. They can as well ban cigarette.

A fellow Khalifa, I see you!

1 Like

Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Olibboy: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Black market everywhere. new job opportunity
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Judithjovial(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
SMOKING: What Do We Gain From This Habit?
Person-smoking-cigarette
Smoking as explained by the Oxford dictionary as the act of burning and inhalation of Tobacco, weed (marijuana) and other substances. Continue reading → http://www.naijxclusive.com/smoking-gain-habit/#more-2263

Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Royruky(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by junioratallcost(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
people wey wan implement am self na heavy smokers.... law wey dem suppose take guide gun bullets na smoke their brain fit load am give.
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Kebreal92(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pebcak:

Number 2 though

2. Ban of sale of cigarettes in single sticks; cigarettes must be sold in packs of 20 sticks only.

whats the reasoning behind this, what I can think of is if you wan to die from smoking we can help you achieve that by forcing you to smoke more

so it will be illegal for 18yrs old to buy cigarette but a full grown man can marry 8 yrs old girl BS BS BS all over the place
RED ALERT: SMOKER SPOTTED...
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by intricate(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Davash222:
Glad it doesn't affect 4:20. They can as well ban cigarette.
onigbo oshi cheesy cheesy wink
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Pebcak: 2:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Kebreal92:

RED ALERT: SMOKER SPOTTED...

Is it your cigarette
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Ayinlaokin(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2017
It's a good decision but why not total ban/prohibition.
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by arleck(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2017
Iamwrath:
Baba why

Ciga go cost now ? how boys wan dey flex now ehn ?

We know say na die young , but wetin man go do ?
Thats why you gotta quit cigarette, and welcome weed, pawpaw, arizonal, thailand and skunk into ur life..
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Iamwrath: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2017
esquise me ah beg yor parrrdon

You can't teach me how to live my life
arleck:

Thats why you gotta quit cigarette, and welcome weed, pawpaw, arizonal, thailand and skunk into ur life..
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by arleck(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Iamwrath:
esquise me ah beg yor parrrdon
You can't teach me how to live my life
Na Wah To dis one
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by alaskido(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2017
So make we go inside jungle go smoke our cigar abi. Na cigarette be Nigeria problem? Man never chop 3 square meal them dey talk about cigar. Looking for attention.
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Bigwig1: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Pebcak:

Number 2 though

2. Ban of sale of cigarettes in single sticks; cigarettes must be sold in packs of 20 sticks only.

whats the reasoning behind this, what I can think of is if you wan to die from smoking we can help you achieve that by forcing you to smoke more

so it will be illegal for 18yrs old to buy cigarette but a full grown man can marry 8 yrs old girl BS BS BS all over the place
Not that they are trying to discourage pple from smoking not everybody can afford the pack. So if you can't buy in pieces you withdraw gradually frm it
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by reyvape: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by Hong91: 10:08am On May 04, 2018
gmail login
Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
hotmail login | hotmail sign in
Re: FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria by elizaseo: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
We all know that eyes are very important for us but why do we tend to take them for granted. We have been to busy taking care of our skin, hair, and other parts of our body but we have put aside eye care most of the time. allied eye care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. / Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.