Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye (32296 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago / Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by freshness2020: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hhh
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by oshe11: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by olatunyemi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
I like this, he understand that he is one of the criminals, the problem is that they are good in paper talk
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Sirpaul(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
dnt mind him just take a look at his eye like that of Babalawo
TANKDESTROYER:
pot calling kettle black

end time leaders

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by ALAYORMII: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dino just used English to call himself a criminal
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by BornAgainMay: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
angry

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by EMMNIG: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
hollywater:
Dino you will live long.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by mankan2k7(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
can u see d dullard life outside
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by demitola(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Government of the GREEDY, by the GREEDY and ..... my most beloved part..... "for the GREEDY". Nobody is left out, be it politicians or the populace.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by lawalosky(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
he forgot lootocracy and embezzlecracy! They are also what we practice in nigeria today
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dino manliar don't forget Sahara reporters are with your files o.

This your campaigns will not work, corrupt lawmaker lacking ideas of the law making.
Stop blaming the past.

Dino manliar what is the law

Your results.

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Akalia(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
This man's source of wealth should be looked into by anti grafts. He sure could be a beneficiary of the criminocracy
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by SuperS1Panther: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is that not the Olodo Author of "Antidote for Corruption "
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
gd
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by rigarmortis: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
what we have is not actually greedocracy but a greedocratic-corpsocracy, defined as the proxy ruling of the masses by greedy pseudo -intellectuals on behalf of the dead or dying.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by iukpe: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
I am noticing that Nigerian politicians are very unserious people.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by femo122: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
This man a again
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by kollyjoss(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
No Sentiment dis time around... thank u thiefno melaye

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by soflygerian(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
I am not aware that Dino boy has ever said or rather proposed a motion on the floor of the house concerning restructuring, bt here he is speaking all the grama like say him na better person, NA HERE YOU GO TALK?? Yeye they smell...

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Is that not the Olodo Author of "Antidote for Corruption "

The corrupt thief using constituency funds to hired writer to written book for him. Do Dino know how to write?
Look at the thief below.

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by soflygerian(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
rigarmortis:
what we have is not actually greedocracy but a greedocratic-corpsocracy, defined as the proxy ruling of the masses by greedy pseudo -intellectuals on behalf of the dead or dying.
You are there!!
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by kolafolabi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
APC

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
He is 100% accurate. Criminals know the truth. They dont implement it. They use it as a yardstick to get voted for. Once they are there, they loot and share money and when the FG govt is not in their favor, they rush back to the constitution and quote the right speeches and the masses fall for them again and vote for them and they enter office, they steal some more and Nigeria falls and Biafra demands secession.

I think all serving politicians should be in jail. Not because we have caught them on a crime but because they are there doing nothing, just passing laws and not following up with implementations. Just paper tigers here and there.

Dino, I am not proud of you, not because you do not know the right thing to do like Buhari, but because you no the right things to do but you join them. What more do you want from life. You and I know you are a drop but you are able to make a life for yourself, but you lost it. Be a Man, a real Man.

I am done ranting.

6 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by McDoe(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is it not the same man who flaunts all sorts of cars and wealth as if he has an industry apart from being in government. Nigerians are not fools. This Dino MeLie(not Melaye) is a hypocrite, a self serving and unserious raggamufin. Idiot![i][/i]
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by preponey: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
ultimate Phd
freshness2020:
The PHD holder of Criminocracy has spoken .

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by michoim(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
He and Saraki are the number one Criminocrats...They are Atiku and IBB messengers.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by TippyTop(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
criminocracy-a government of the criminals, by the criminals and for the criminals.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Bakrabas: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
The two words are for Dino because he took part in the administration of Jonathan and likewise is in current regime... Therefore, these statements is enough to arouse the anger of Nigerians for the hunting of Greediocrats and criminocrats

I'm ready to support Nnamdi Kanu if he can transform the Biafra agitation to Nigerian Revolution...

From this the gentleman can attract the National outlook.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by rhektor(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
And you Dinosaur are the leader of the criminals
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Student125(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
After reading comments from this thread, I think there is still hope for this country. People are really seeing them all as who they really are (thieves). He (Dino) said nothing but the truth but we know that is just to gain political point for future.
Just imagine the number of Nigerians he would employ if he had diverted the money used to acquire his fleet to building an industry, even at that he will still mke profit.

I think he s suffering from SELFISHIOCRAZY.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by reiddecuti: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Naija full of ACTORS.

Watching in 3D.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.