Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye (32298 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago / Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Agumbankembu: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
“Generators should only been used at emergency centres like hospitals and mortuaries so that when there is no light in Karmo (a suburb of Abuja), there will be no light also at the villa,” he said.

Nnamdi Kanu said only hospitals, research centers and mortuaries will be allowed to own generators in Biafrans Republic.

But of cos people will call him a war mongerer. Brainless lunatics everywhere.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Kdon2: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Legistlators gave us lootocracy.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by xandy84: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'm not a fan of GEJ but if GEJ is a definition of failure, what is Buhari? Average Nigerians on the street will prefer pre May 2015 to post May 2015. GEJ has numerous fault and he is not an Angel but a clueless GEJ is better than brilliant Buhari considering the situation of things. my opinion though.

TwoBottles:
Any negative utterance directed towards GEJ and his ineptitude will always be welcomed by me. He is the definition of failure; he failed himself, he failed his people, he failed the South and above all, Nigerians. Though at times failure can be excused because everyone is liable to fail one way or the other but when failure is mixed with weakness, it becomes irritating to the onlooker. His wife would have done better in his place.

How do you defend a commander in chief who couldn't command? How do you defend a leader who placed women in sensitive ministries and allowed them menstruate on every available space? How do you defend an employer who is afraid of his employees? How do you defend a weakling, who couldn't cancel the election of most northern states even with video evidence of under age voting? A Southerner who couldn't unite the South and has left us to the mercy of northern supremacists. A leader who couldn't tell friends from foes. A man who can't boast of any tangible project in the entire South. A leader who let his office overwhelme him. If I am to write about this man's failure, I could write for days without pausing. And I say again, his wife would have done better.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by eph12(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
TwoBottles:
Any negative utterance directed towards GEJ and his ineptitude will always be welcomed by me. He is the definition of failure; he failed himself, he failed his people, he failed the South and above all, Nigerians. Though at times failure can be excused because everyone is liable to fail one way or the other but when failure is mixed with weakness, it becomes irritating to the onlooker. His wife would have done better in his place.

How do you defend a commander in chief who couldn't command? How do you defend a leader who placed women in sensitive ministries and allowed them menstruate on every available space? How do you defend an employer who is afraid of his employees? How do you defend a weakling, who couldn't cancel the election of most northern states even with video evidence of under age voting? A Southerner who couldn't unite the South and has left us to the mercy of northern supremacists. A leader who couldn't tell friends from foes. A man who can't boast of any tangible project in the entire South. A leader who let his office overwhelme him. If I am to write about this man's failure, I could write for days without pausing. And I say again, his wife would have done better.
You're against women occupying sensitive positions but prefer claim Patience would have been better. See where your sense reach?

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by bizzibodi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
kai!we don suffer fo this 9jeria!imagine dino calling d pot black.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by TwoBottles: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
xandy84:
I'm not a fan of GEJ but if GEJ is a definition of failure, what is Buhari? Average Nigerians on the street will prefer pre May 2015 to post May 2015. GEJ has numerous fault and he is not an Angel but a clueless GEJ is better than brilliant Buhari considering the situation of things. my opinion though.

I don't support any of them!

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by TwoBottles: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
eph12:

You're against women occupying sensitive positions but prefer claim Patience would have been better. See where your sense reach?

If you reread my post you'd understand I was only mocking GEJ
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Lawalemi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Which party this guy dey sef?
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Omeokachie: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Political realignment ahead of 2019.

Bring it on!
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Realcash224(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dino is a fightocrasy, certifitoccrazy and bribetology.

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by aolawale025: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have to agree with Dino on this. On this government what I have noticed is an up- surge of divisiness, vindictiveness, nepotism and corruption. As they say, you cannot clean someone's house if your own is dirty.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by eph12(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
TwoBottles:

If you reread my post you'd understand I was only mocking GEJ
I know you were but in the process your logic failed you

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by TwoBottles: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
eph12:

I know you were but in the process your logic failed you

Endeavor then, to brush up your level of understanding.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by blacknp(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
pot calling kettle black

end time leaders
Who has the power to restructure the system?the senate,so who are they blaming for their own shortcomings. The people on the streets or the presidency,foolish man that thinks he can deceive the populates with mere words.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by blacknp(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Antichristus:
A reflection and a mirror of the SAD state of affairs in Nigeria. This guy should be cooling his feet in prison, if Nigeria were to be a sane country.
Himself and the senate president,the national assembly a den of crooks.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
rigarmortis:
what we have is not actually greedocracy but a greedocratic-corpsocracy, defined as the proxy ruling of the masses by greedy pseudo -imbecillic political cabal on behalf of the dead or dying.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by hayordele1: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
TwoBottles:

Ori yin ni ko pe,must he unite u?, stupid people sha

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by uzuede4(f): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Rikidony:
greedocracy and criminocracy
I proposed a motion that this words should be included in the oxford dictionary.

Dino Melaye must be feeling like Prof. Patrick

Trump gave us Covfefe

Dino gave us greedocracy grin grin

lalasticlala the slayer of budiliion has spoken cool
My brother spoken no be small. So he knows they've been robing us. The kind leaders we get sef. grin
Rikidony:
greedocracy and criminocracy
I proposed a motion that this words should be included in the oxford dictionary.

Dino Melaye must be feeling like Prof. Patrick

Trump gave us Covfefe

Dino gave us greedocracy grin grin

lalasticlala the slayer of budiliion has spoken cool
My brother spoken no be small. So he knows they've been robing us. The kind leaders we get sef.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by uzuede4(f): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
ogaJona:
The law makers practice lootocracy
while your look alike Okorocha practice Familiyorcacy
Oga jona speak your own notin dey happen cheesy
ogaJona:
The law makers practice lootocracy
while your look alike Okorocha practice Familiyorcacy
Oga jona speak your own notin dey happen
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by TwoBottles: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
hayordele1:

Ori yin ni ko pe,must he unite u?, stupid people sha

Big child, will you grow up!
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by uzuede4(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin
freshness2020:
The PHD holder of Criminocracy has spoken .
grin
freshness2020:
The PHD holder of Criminocracy has spoken .

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by uzuede4(f): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
castel428:
No comment yet. waiting for Wole Soyinka to confirm this Dino's grammar. grin
Don't wait. It has been confirmed by honorable nairalanders. grin
castel428:
No comment yet. waiting for Wole Soyinka to confirm this Dino's grammar. grin
Don't wait. It has been confirmed by honorable nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by uzuede4(f): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greedocracy and Criminocracy. I no talk anytin :-XGreedocracy and Criminocracy. I no talk anytin
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by InvertedHammer: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigeria can never break up. Why?

"What God has put together, let no man put asunder".

Who is God to the blacks? A whiteman!

So how dare mere mortals question the action of their God that put people of different ethnicity together and had his wife name them like a pet dog? It doesn't help that their God was named LORD Lugard. If you read his impression on Africans written in 1926, it lays credence to the notion that our instincts as blacks are closer to animals than humans.

This slave mentality is core to those against disintegration. When folks that are fully emancipated from slavery meet, they will talk about restructure, referendum and conference. Until then, allow the slaves to maintain their ways.
\
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Rikidony(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Nigeria can never break up. Why?

"What God has put together, let no man put asunder".

Who is God to the blacks? A whiteman!

So how dare mere mortals question the action of their God that put people of different ethnicity together and had his wife name them like a pet dog? It doesn't help that their God was named LORD Lugard. If you read his impression on Africans written in 1926, it lays credence to the notion that our instincts as blacks are closer to animals than humans.

This slave mentality is core to those against disintegration. When folks that are fully emancipated from slavery meet, they will talk about restructure, referendum and conference. Until then, allow the slaves to maintain their ways.
\

I sense IPOB

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Whether na Greedocracy abi na Criminocracy all na dsame.They are all first class criminals.
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by Tripsanonymous1: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017

Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by brojoshua: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
I thought it was lootocracy and thiefocracy
Re: "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye by April4th(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
"Wrong appointment led to the emergence of the former (suspended) Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF who became a grasscutter,” he said, adding that “when you appoint a man who has no experience in civil administration as SGF, he is bound to misbehave"

This Dino Melaye na comedian. How can can you call a whole human being "grasscutter" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.