Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit (14986 Views)

How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / How To Build Your Business From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Thermodynamics(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
No offense to you OP, I have search and search and search on how to make money online but I got nothing, I still believe it's possible though, with the right information.
But,
OP, I just wonder why you will still need money from us if you are already a millionaire, why not help others climb the lather? If you want to help us, help us, Nigerian have a whole lot of trust issues when it comes to money.

You know when I first saw your topic, I said to myself, nothing goes for nothing, no Nigerian will spend his time to type all these just to help a total stranger and not get anything in return, but after carefully reading through your write up, at a time I was convinced that, maybe this guy really just want to help us for free, only to see #3000 at the end of the page. Well it's all good, like I said, nothing goes for nothing, such people who lend a helping hand without something to gain at the end of the day are very rare. People will appreciate you more if you can just give us the information we need for FREE, it won't kill you. That's what I call help, but paying someone to get information no matter how insignificant the money is, is called business. I need this information OP, help me.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by OCTAVO: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hunry:
how come you are always making front-page, are you related to lala.
I tire o. Before I opened the thread I knew it was OP.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by zinosleek(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Bamz(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2017
demo4ril97:
You are here again grin.

Later na Oga Importexpert cool

Lmao
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by kirchofff(m): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
I can see you finally changed it from the normal "how to start a business with NO capital" that you usually post before. Good thing you're now telling people the truth and not giving people false hopes. Because i still cannot comprehend how someone go start business with no capital, bikonu na yahoo yahoo he wan do?

Rubbish
even yahoo sef, u go need capital, u go need buy lappy sub, install some apps, etc
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by infgost234(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2017
This thread is absolutely epic. @OP.... I'm not telling you not to sell and make money, but let me say that in all my LITTLE time spent researching affiliate marketing, I have encountered LOTS of experts who assured me that any so called affiliate marketer who is selling ebooks is a joker. In your case a well seasoned joker. There are things a real pro affiliate marketer sells. Ebooks on affiliate marketing is not one
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by gungab(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls anyone with e-book on recharge card printing
kindly send to akinwandegabriel89@gmail.com
i will really appreciate
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by dbynonetwork: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
I can see you finally changed it from the normal "how to start a business with NO capital" that you usually post before. Good thing you're now telling people the truth and not giving people false hopes. Because i still cannot comprehend how someone go start business with no capital, bikonu na yahoo yahoo he wan do?

Rubbish

Even yahoo yahoo need start up capital...
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by dbynonetwork: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
sister, no thank anybody. This information won't bring you 1 naira! Believe me, I've been there.
Nothing like online money, na to go real work in the real world get salary ooh

For real?..
Some still make money online but bro...hmmm!!! E NO EASY...
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2017
dbynonetwork:

For real?..
Some still make money online but bro...hmmm!!! E NO EASY...
why isn't it easy?
OP Made it look as if it's ABC
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by dbynonetwork: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
i respect you and your effort to help nairalanders with your Free affiliate marketing tutorial classes. As for that eBook seller, let him keep on selling nonsense. I bought that eBook on february and haven't made a kobo since, I've even wasted money on traffic yet nothing. he can't Even post his earnings or the earnings of any of his "testimony givers" who are hyping his EBook above.

For real?
A friend also told me the same..
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by adewaled(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Learn how to start mini importation business in Nigeria with little capital and best ways to make sales to buyers. visit http://freightdrive.info/blog/mini-importation-business-in-nigeria/ for more information. You can mail me if you need guide on shipping and payment. business@freightdrive.info - call 07053630607
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by dbynonetwork: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
why isn't it easy?

Are u sure u ain't OP posting with another moniker?...
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by dbynonetwork: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
why isn't it easy?

Do u have anybody in affiliate marketing who lives in Abuja and is a top shot that you could recommend as a mentor?..
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by dbynonetwork: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
why isn't it easy?

This could be importexport A. K. A affiliate Jagaban second moniker....

How are u?.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Are u sure u ain't OP posting with another moniker?...
undecided
dbynonetwork:

Do u have anybody in affiliate marketing who lives in Abuja and is a top shot that you could recommend as a mentor?..
no. I dont
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Importexpert pls add me to d whatsapp group can't access it from my mail. I will send d number via text thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Importexpert pls add me to d whatsapp group can't access it from my mail. I will send d number via text thanks. I already ve d ebook. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families / Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker? / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.