Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots (2417 Views)

Court Jails School Proprietress For Obtaining N5m By Trick (Photos) / Man Bags 10 Years For Obtaining Goods By Trick / The Dark Net: Cannibal Cafe (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Greenbullet(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jbleenk:

Check ur mail
I just replied.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by enoqueen: 3:33am On Jun 02, 2017
How did u get her nude pic since you said you didn't sleep with her.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by shollish(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2017
Op send a picture of the girl to me... I'm a student union rep.. I should know her and can help you in tracking her with the help of my other comrades

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Bullhari007(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2017
I hate dull guys... She offered you her self on a platter of Gold u declined, she won carry the choko choko go give another Bobo u started complaining, Bros did she collect the money from you at gun point or do u willingly gave her the money? U suppose to know opportunities never come twice when u the opportunity to knack her akpako but over fine boy no agree u see clearly, u think those runs girls they see ur face? All she is after is money, she fit Bleep ur whole family once there is money, u suppose consider what of she no return tomorrow, I don't take chances, even if I no like you, I go close my eyes collect my own national cake so I can avoid stories and stories that touches heart...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Mr OP.
You are a shameless person.
You were out soliciting for sex from undergraduate girls and when the transaction turned sour you have the effontry to bring the subject of your depraved and disgusting search for sex to this forum.

Please delete your rubbish post

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2017
shollish:
Op send a picture of the girl to me... I'm a student union rep.. I should know her and can help you in tracking her with the help of my other comrades

Your job as a student rep is to track down oloshos right ? That's what your guardians are footing the bill for.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by shollish(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2017
I don't blame you... Perhaps that's what your sister do for a living
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your job as a student rep is to track down oloshos right ? That's what your guardians are footing the bill for.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Please do not send her nude photo to those guys that promised to track her for you. What if they want to use it to blackmail and extort the girl?
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by teegrams(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
buh wait ohh @op what if she's not a student at all ....all this Instagram Oloshit can lie ehn
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by ilyasom(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2017
This guy na mumu
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2017
shollish:
I don't blame you... Perhaps that's what your sister do for a living

My sister is not an olosho.

You on the other hand, appear not to know why you're in the university. Until your final grades are published and you have a 3rd class , then it will dawn on you that you should be reading your books.
Your short post above with its grammatical blunders indicates to me already that you're not a diligent student
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2017
ilyasom:
This guy na mumu

Certified `ode.
Him mumu get levels and the guy no get shame

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Collins4u1(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Bro teach her a lesson, some people can abuse other person's free mind eeehn
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Collins4u1:
Bro teach her a lesson, some people can abuse other person's free mind eeehn

I actually think we both are on same wave length. Most guys here don't seem to get the fact that i was just being open minded with her but she abused the privilege.

Ordinarily I could let go of the money but she thought she played a fast one on me and went further to call me dog after being nice to her. I wasn't obliged to give her any money the next day but I gave her 4k. She's just pathetic and she's gonna pay for it.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Greenbullet(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Jbleenk:

I actually think we both are on same wave length. Most guys here don't seem to get the fact that i was just being open minded with her but she abused the privilege.

Ordinarily I could let go of the money but she thought she played a fast one on me and went further to call me dog after being nice to her. I wasn't obliged to give her any money the next day but I gave her 4k. She's just pathetic and she's gonna pay for it.
that's the naija girl 'maga' mentality
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by shollish(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Try something else
IamaNigerianGuy:

My sister is not an olosho.

You on the other hand, appear not to know why you're in the university. Until your final grades are published and you have a 3rd class , then it will dawn on you that you should be reading your books.
Your short post above with its grammatical blunders indicates to me already that you're not a diligent student

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by patola080(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jbleenk:

U don't have to bro
sorry wot is her name
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
patola080:
sorry wot is her name

Olamide Ogunsuyi
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
enoqueen:
How did u get her nude pic since you said you didn't sleep with her.

Well we smooched and all the fore play. bitch even asked I give her a head. Lost my appetite for sex there and then.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by patola080(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jbleenk:

Olamide Ogunsuyi
she is Yoruba sef , useless tins but pls gv her sometime she may pay you back

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by enoqueen: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jbleenk:

Well we smooched and all the fore play. bitch even asked I give her a head. Lost my appetite for sex there and then.

Pls just let it go. Take it as one of those things.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
enoqueen:

Pls just let it go. Take it as one of those things.

Thanks thinking about it really
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by sainty2k3(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jbleenk:

Thanks thinking about it really
Please no change your mind , some of us wan see picture , do it and send her the link to read it

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by xtivin(m): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2017
OP, God forgive you. How do you get her naked pics if you didn't Bleep her, You are only jealous she's fucking around and she refuse to submit to you hence it's you that want to blackmail the poor girl
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by Jbleenk: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2017
xtivin:
OP, God forgive you. How do you get her naked pics if you didn't Bleep her, You are only jealous she's fucking around and she refuse to submit to you hence it's you that want to blackmail the poor girl

Well so long she refund my money we good. It's her fanny she can bang the whole world n head to Mars n bang the whole aliens im less concern. All I want is my money back.
Re: What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots by amuwo1980: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2017
forgive and forget butsome of these girls need to be tot a lesson always forming smart alec

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cult Clash: Heavy Gun Battle In Portharcourt As Iceland & Dey Gbam Fight (Video) / Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria / See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.