Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria (31877 Views)

Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by SycophanticGoat: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Maybe this is your twin brother. Whichever way, you still have people the country doesn't favour. Lol the part you mentioned you are dying silently made me feel for you. Sorry mate.

No need wasting your time with brain dead bigots bro.. Just allow them to wallow in their self-inflicted stupidity..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by youalreadyknow(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

No need wasting your time with brain dead bigots bro.. Just allow them to wallow in their self-inflicted stupidity..
I'll do just that boss
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
udemzyudex:

Na we get the country na we knw where e dey bit us.

You are very correct sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by najoke: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
jagugu88li:
Honesty though. This guy stayed in a pompom hotel, arranged transport from a to z, googled safe areas to visit and all. Everything was arranged to suit exactly what he wanted to experience.

Naija naija cheesy.
Hmmm…… .talking with so much confidence…… .guess you must have spent enough time/nights with oyibo to be soo 100% sure that you just have to spill it out here grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
decatalyst:
Its a shame that a foreigner thinks highly of us and we so much detest the entity called Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria,

God make her great again.

If you take a look at that bastard's twitter name spewing that rubbish, you ll realise that it's one of the same pigs from erosion-ravaged region

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by intruxive(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
We know the people always trying to tarnish nigerias image "chinedu ezenkita" lol. Flaty
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:

Let them go u won't yet u open ur filthy mouth to say this rubish. Whatever u wish for them will sure happen to u.

Nobody is holding you guys...

Pack your things and move to d East

2 Likes

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by uzuede4(f): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls, try to love what is your own.

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by youalreadyknow(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
uzuede4:
pls, try to love what is your own.
You can't have a rotten fish and still love it because it's yours. That's insanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by sanpipita(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
decatalyst:
Its a shame that a foreigner thinks highly of us and we so much detest the entity called Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria,

Tell Mr diplomat to shut up and stop the wash mere words and hope doesn't build a nation, Nigeria is messed up we all know this, it remains for us to make it great but as it stands Nigeria is an awful country to be in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by intruxive(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aystarz:
The oyibo diplomat no really sabi us wella. Nigerians honest people Hahaha
he wasnt talking about you guys, he was talking of the rest of the tribes. Every one is identifying you guys clearly now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by sanpipita(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Mr man how much do you earn where you work? Why has tribalism made you so blind? Why are you pretending things are OK in this country? Why oga why?

You dey mind deluded people, they will sleep tonight with no phcn ontop mosquito bites and they want to agree with an oyinbo who is enjoying the best of life that Nigeria is great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by gustav25: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

If you take a look at that bastard's twitter name spewing that rubbish, you ll realise that it's one of the same pigs from erosion-ravaged region
how many skulls you don miner today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by austinvsb1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aystarz:
The oyibo diplomat no really sabi us wella. Nigerians honest people Hahaha

You meant to say he doesnt know you, your friends, family and close relatives wella! The average nigerians around me are honest, sincere, straightforward, hardworking and most importantly some of the happiest people on earth!

Olodo undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by youalreadyknow(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
austinvsb1:

You meant to say he doesnt know you, your friends, family and close relatives well! The average nigerians around me are honest, sincere, straightforward, hardworking and most importantly some of the happiest people on earth!

Olodo undecided
QUIET
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
najoke:

Hmmm…… .talking with so much confidence…… .guess you must have spent enough time/nights with oyibo to be soo 100% sure that you just have to spill it out here grin grin grin grin
Your country is under siege and all you can do is try to be relavent?

Anyway...yes I spent enough time/nights with oyibo. How could I not when your mother teaches so well. Look at yourself. Graduate

You'll come here yelling nonsense and still cry when it hits back.....

Grow up, will you. Now stay away from my mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by AlphaDibia(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Change my crowd? To what where who? Nigeria is my country. I love my people but they are not honest. Where do i go to find honest people biko? Is it in my government (local, state, federal)? The village royals?
The girlfriends? The men?(Backstabbing bunches), even the singers n rappers sef too lie.. Nobody honest. Its a sad fact my guy. All is well sha

JeffreyJamez:

Change your crowd
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by austinvsb1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
youalreadyknow:

QUIET

Check this one well. He probably is a fraudster or drug peddler!

I very much stand by my words. Nigerians are some of the best set of people on earth!

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
decatalyst:

God bless Nigeria,

the British love nigeria more than nigerians because we are their ATM for resources which sustains the British economy.the british loves nigeria but take serious immigration measures against nigerians.they only have abujahouse in the UK just to have a horse-rider relationship.france even have more relaxed immigration laws for former colonies.its easier for a nigerian to get a france visa than to get a uk visa.the whites dont love nigerians rather they love our resources.

2 Likes

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by youalreadyknow(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
austinvsb1:

Check this one well. He probably is a fraudster or drug peddler!

I very much stand by my words. Nigerians are some of the best set of people on earth!
QUIET X2
Your pastor or religious head is a fraudster
Your government is a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Bluffly: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a great country, but unfortunately we have bigots as leaders
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by youalreadyknow(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bluffly:
What is Nigeria? It's landmass? Nigeria is the people, leaders and average citizens. Nigerian is not great.

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by SmallSimba: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
The diplomat doesn't experience the life of the average Nigerian. If he likes Nigeria so much, why can he become a citizen of Nigeria or even a resident of Nigeria like they do in Kenya?
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Bahddo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
He is enjoying the way many people treat him well because he is a white man and a diplomat at that, and he imagines that Nigerians treat each other well.

Majority honest? I laugh grin

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by dreamangel: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is an endemic problem in Nigeria. Majority of Nigerians do not say anything good about the country. This attitude is ingrained and has been going on for years. Now it has graduated to insults and blames on tribal grounds. About ten years ago when I was much younger I stood at the international airport in Ghana to argue with a fellow Nigerian who said such horrible things about Nigeria to travellers of different nationalities who were listening. I had to speak up in defense of the Country. It was one of the most embarrassing and humiliating experiences of my life. The annoying thing too is that others Nigerians there kept quiet. In as much as we should not lie we need to be more positive.

Indeed there are serious issues which can tear us apart if not addressed. Pretending they don't exist, insulting one another or oppressing others will not make them go away. Talks are needed and the earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by wahles(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
hermosa7:

Somebody just did undecided
at d expense of a stewped citizen
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by SmallSimba: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bluffly:

The leaders are a representation of the people. Do they force themselve to power?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia / Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner / What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.