Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria (31873 Views)

Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by ephi321(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Litmus:

What do you mean?

Are you genuinely asking that question or you're being sarcastic?
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by ephi321(f): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Dont mind the fool. As a diplomat they get to live in posh houses and live good.

Plus for the expatriates among them, even their children's school fees are all fully paid. Plus generous allowances an average Nigerian won't smell in a lifetime. Although I wouldn't call him a fool, he's just expressing his own opinion.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by banmee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

If he thinks Nigeria is so cool he should come live in it.
I remember one Canadian I met. That guy was new in Nigeria came to do some volunteer program... had all these ideas about how to make Nigeria great.. kept talking shìt all the time I told him not to botherand that there was no hope for this cesspit. After one year dem no tell am he changed his tune O. He confided in me how he hates Nigeria and couldnt wait to go back home. I dont think he finished his volunteer period

That's the funniest shiit i heard today. I honestly believe Nigeria is one of a kind. Smh.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Vcblinks(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Though am in support of unity but who are you to call igbo all sort of names to the igbos.The igbo will always be great. Imagine ritualists,am sure in their blood ridden land they will padlock their skulls with chain.Evil grows in their place is only in that land they sell evil things in broad daylight,inferioty complex will kill u guys.with all Una school u guys behave like illiterates to the core. Who are the most prominent men. Is emegwali a skull miner, is Chinue Achebe a skull miner,is chike obi one a skull miner, is Dora akunyili of blessed memory a skull miner ,is ezekwesili a skull miner compared to that dollard that cannot do simple arithmetic and I read rubbish article from the state with the most househelps in the country.I believe in unity but never anybody curse my region cause they are no better.

2 Likes

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Jflex07(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
That diplomat must be on cheap drugs? Nigeria is in deep shit! we can't pretend as if everything is okay. The suffering in this country is just too much. The man should just shut the Bleep up. what rubbish!

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by lilytender: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
decatalyst:
Its a shame that a foreigner thinks highly of us and we so much detest the entity called Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria,

God make her great again.

Can you see? A foreigner is talking sense into lowlife youths. What will Biafrans that have been calling Nigeria different names that they forgot to call their parents say about this foreigner? Will they say that Buhari and Osinbajo bribed the diplomat?
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Bluffly: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Are the citizens any better? Be honest with yourself
Are you a Nigerian at all. If yes, then you are better of not being one at all. In spite of short comings, Nigerians are fantastic. What you do not understand is that we only need a system revolution to set records straight. Do you think the British is any better, it was a system that shaped them. Do you know the nature of Mexicans, Russians, Ukrainians and their likes.
Nigeria is like a Supermarket without a CCTV and Countries like, UK, France USA are like a supermarket with CCTV. If you are given a gun to rob one, which will you go for.

Learn to always find the good in yourself as over time the good in you will kick out the bad in you

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by grafitti(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Flintstone06(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
The bad eggs just somehow overshadows whatever good the rest of us do.

What do you mean by "us"? Which good did you do today? undecided undecided. Abeg don't include me with you people
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by farem: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
decatalyst:
Its a shame that a foreigner thinks highly of us and we so much detest the entity called Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria,

Do you think chine Ezeks is a Nigerian? I don't think so. look at his face!
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by grafitti(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vcblinks:
Though am in support of unity but who are you to call igbo all sort of names to the igbos.The igbo will always be great. Imagine ritualists,am sure in their blood ridden land they will padlock their skulls with chain.Evil grows in their place is only in that land they sell evil things in broad daylight,inferioty complex will kill u guys.with all Una school u guys behave like illiterates to the core. Who are the most prominent men. Is emegwali a skull miner, is Chinue Achebe a skull miner,is chike obi one a skull miner, is Dora akunyili of blessed memory a skull miner ,is ezekwesili a skull miner compared to that dollard that cannot do simple arithmetic and I read rubbish article from the state with the most househelps in the country.I believe in unity but never anybody curse my region cause they are no better.

Have u heard of Clifford orji?
*hint* he's not a footballer

Have u heardcof okija shrine?
*hint* its not a market {well, its a market of some sort wink }

No?
Then ask Google...... OK I'll assist u cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okija_Shrine

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na dem oo, dey hate Nigeria like say naim make deir head flat. They will jump at any chance to bring the country's image down, vampires lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
farem:

Do you think chine Ezeks is a Nigerian? I don't think so. look at his face!
lilytender:

Can you see? A foreigner is talking sense into lowlife youths. What will Biafrans that have been calling Nigeria different names that they forgot to call their parents say about this foreigner? Will they say that Buhari and Osinbajo bribed the diplomat?
ephi321:

Plus for the expatriates among them, even their children's school fees are all fully paid. Plus generous allowances an average Nigerian won't smell in a lifetime. Although I wouldn't call him a fool, he's just expressing his own opinion.
[quote author=ephi321 post=57102143]

[b]When I read the comments of all these Nairalanders hyping this diplomat for parotting what his diplomatic training has taught him, it just seems more convincing than ever that the average Nigerian is basically a stu-pid human being.

Just today a story broke of Nigerians dying enroute to Libya. If you go to the American embassy, the Canadian High Commission, the British High Commission etc, you'll see Nigerians waiting in droves for issuance of foreign visas. When they get the visas they come to church on Sunday to testify about the wonderful thing that God has done in their lives.

Our president is being treated in a foreign hospital because if he were to be left in the hands of Nigeria's health care system he would probably be dead already.

And in spite of all the ills, Fulani Herdsmen, Baddo's gang killing with impunity, poor electricity, high prices of foodstuffs, Nigerians can still make mouth that their country is wonderful. What is truly wonderful about Nigeria is why nature cheated Nigerians by giving them the lions share of stupidity amongst all the people on this planet.[/b]

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by buchilino(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Olasco93:
The Truth is that there is no country as wonderful as Nigeria. Only those who lack Hope and Confidence believe otherwise.

STAY IN PLACES LIKE MAIDUGURI, DAMATURU, MUBI, JALINGO LAFIA ETC, 4 A YEAR. DEN TELL ME IF STILL LOVE NIGERIA. AM SURE DAT INNOCENT WOMAN KILLED IN KANO WILL DEFINITELY DISAGREE WITH U.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by ephi321(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Hyping him in what way? You obviously didn't read the comment well.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Bridget95(f): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Nobody is holding you guys...

Pack your things and move to d East
you are talking shiiiii .it.
they can only pack after independence
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by grafitti(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
That's good
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
decatalyst:

God bless Nigeria,

any nigerian that detest nigeria isnt entirely lieing or unpatriotic
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by najoke: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by jessedaflow: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
good4all40:
Nigeria will be great again
neva til u let biafrans go
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by DexteryJoe(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
I lyk d encouraging words from this "diplomat" guy, but let's be realistic here shall we, he just met abt 0.5% of Nigerians, we ain't honest, we all know that, and sense of value?, a country whose youths r ambitiouslessly stupid and whose government is bleeped up, Wat sense of value is dah?
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by buffalowings: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
jegz25:
many agbayas who no dey appreciate what they have...mek dem relocate to Libya or Somalia ASAP

Well not surprising you're comparing Nigeria with the dregs of nation state
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Ewedegubbler: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
adedehinbo:
to be factual with u,I earn nothing less than 100k which is still manageable,now let me ask u a question, who was the first person that started tribalism on this forum

Shame on you. You earn 100k naira a month and you think your country is great. Sorry mr poverty lover, My maid earns far much more than you and all she does is to clean my daughters poop and clean the house.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Boring platitudes.

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Flintstone06:

What do you mean by "us"? Which good did you do today? undecided undecided. Abeg don't include me with you people
Guy! Which one be your own? If you You no get anything good for your life how e take concern my moniker and your own.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by youalreadyknow(m): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2017
Bluffly:

Are you a Nigerian at all. If yes, then you are better of not being one at all. In spite of short comings, Nigerians are fantastic. What you do not understand is that we only need a system revolution to set records straight. Do you think the British is any better, it was a system that shaped them. Do you know the nature of Mexicans, Russians, Ukrainians and their likes.
Nigeria is like a Supermarket without a CCTV and Countries like, UK, France USA are like a supermarket with CCTV. If you are given a gun to rob one, which will you go for.

Learn to always find the good in yourself as over time the good in you will kick out the bad in you
All what you highlighted above point to the fact that Nigeria isn't great. Let's use our head please.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by youalreadyknow(m): 2:01am On Jun 02, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Those mongrels saying the nation is great should sit back and read this masterpiece you've written. Common sense isn't common and even with all what you've pointed out, some dummies will still insult their heads with tribal slurs. I salute you mate.

1 Like

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by juman(m): 2:49am On Jun 02, 2017
One nigeria is improper.

Obviously nigeris is a destroyed country.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Aystarz: 4:12am On Jun 02, 2017
austinvsb1:

You meant to say he doesnt know you, your friends, family and close relatives wella! The average nigerians around me are honest, sincere, straightforward, hardworking and most importantly some of the happiest people on earth!

Olodo undecided

Good luck with the hypocrisy. Most Nigerians are good at that as well, Mumu.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by koladebrainiac(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2017
philEscobar:
Tiri gbosa 4u, a foreigner defending nigeria against a nigerian

God help us all
he is no nigerian he is IPOB
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by kudosamass(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2017
We must not allow ourselves to be deceived by this man's opinion. The question we should ask ourselves is, where is Singapore, India, Brazil and all those Countries that got their Independence the same time with Nigeria? Our leaders must try to upgrade themselves.
Meanwhile, search and book cheap domestic and international flights here: www.travelstart.com.ng/?affId=207734
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by omobabaonibaba(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2017
one of my anger with buhari is why he don't grant this mofos their five states country

they keep spoiling this country image and home and abroad

I have never experience how hatred can make people brain malfunctioning

anyway even in their land they hate each other. the only people they respect are just the ritualist among them. awon olofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight / Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.