Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria (31879 Views)

Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by brainpulse: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2017
brainpulse:
Please let's stop taking this ipodians and the wailers serious, they don't see any thing good in themselves and this country. That is the mind set they have to the extent that they can do anything for sudden wealth and at the detriment of lives and their own.

It took an outsider to let him know the greatness that abounds around him.

Our adage says a boy that does not respect his own father, will be taught from outside how to respect another man's father
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Shame on you. You earn 100k naira a month and you think your country is great. Sorry mr poverty lover, My maid earns far much more than you and all she does is to clean my daughters poop and clean the house.
lol continue deceiving yourself,I am not a believer
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2017
he probably said those words with tongue in cheek

Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Shame on Igbos/jews
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by chrisj2(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
I would have said nothing good...

He thinks the people are great! How many of them did he meet and did he go around protected and/or with people that think the sun shines out of the backside of oyinbos.

The country is now very unstable, unsafe, divided, poverty striven in parts and frankly failing its citizens.

The country can be great but in general the people are not.
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Bluffly: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
youalreadyknow:

All what you highlighted above point to the fact that Nigeria isn't great. Let's use our head please.
Forget it. You can't understand
Re: UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria by Flintstone06(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2017
blueseacats:
Guy! Which one be your own? If you You no get anything good for your life how e take concern my moniker and your own.

Mofo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia / Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner / What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.