Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. (1352 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by kekakuz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't know exactly what to feel because am not ready although we are both working and comfortable.
I am managing a terminal illness and I have a dream of holding my child as I don't know what tomorrow holds.
I need a little advice
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
The Aboki that sells condom in your area, did he die? Or did he all of a sudden evaporate? Condom no cost na 300 and you buy one pack.

Go and shield your fatherly responsibility o jare. My aunt sells baby napkin o,just in case you need supplier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Splinz to this extent wink
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by elvisdaniels(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
gimakon:
The Aboki that sells condom in your area, did he die? Or did he all of a sudden evaporate? Condom no cost na 300 and you buy one pack.

Go and shield your fatherly responsibility o jare. My aunt sells baby napkin o,just in case you need supplier.
Mr didn't you read in-between the lines ,where he stated he is terminally ill? You proposed condom so he won't procreate ...smhh
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Splinz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:
Splin.z to this extent wink

Well, Op is solely responsible for his actions. I mean, it is commonsensical that when you f**k, a baby must come. As for his either negligence or sheer shunning of condoms, again, his business. I am neither for or against the use of contraceptive.

Just as the said terminal illness didn't get in the way of having sex, I don't see why it should be a problem holding his child.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
elvisdaniels:
Mr didn't you read in-between the lines ,where he stated he is terminally ill? You proposed condom so he won't procreate ...smhh

You no offer solution, na fight u wan fight me abi,oya, before holy ghost fire go burn you, carry your frustration go far from me. Sharp sharp
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by nifemi25(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
You said both of you are working and comfortable. So what's stops you from taking your responsibility? This is your cross.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
If you didn't want kids then why not use protection?! Did you terminal illness affect your brain power?!

If there is time, let her abort.... If not.... Oh well
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by elvisdaniels(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
gimakon:

You no offer solution, na fight u wan fight me abi,oya, before holy ghost fire go burn you, carry your frustration go far from me. Sharp sharp
I am not frustrated n u raining curses on me shows you are the pathetic fela here..the condoms you talked about ,are of no solution to his problem,he knows what to do at best knowing fully well he is sick,he alone as the answer to his question..why should I provide a solution for him ,when he knows better already...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by NairalandCS(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
If you didn't want kids then why not use protection?! Did you terminal illness affect your brain power?!

If there is time, let her abort.... If not.... Oh well

You sir are Savage.

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
We go chop rice ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let her give birth, I will buy the child from you guys...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
elvisdaniels:
Smh

The dude says he is not ready, moreover, he has a terminal illness which might obviously leave his child fatherless (Forbid). He wrote to NL because obviously he is not ready and confused.

Procreate...... Sssmmmhhh

Op, either you two terminate ( against this idea) or you sell the baby to ready folks, that is if the lady doesnt want it too. Carelessness is your problem angry.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Oloriburukumods: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bruh, save up for baby clothes...ur terminal illness affected ur reasoning abi?... Ogah face ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
elvisdaniels:
I am not frustrated n u raining curses on me shows you are the pathetic fela here..the condoms you talked about ,are of no solution to his problem,he knows what to do at best knowing fully well he is sick,he alone as the answer to his question..why should I provide a solution for him ,when he knows better already...

Now i am going to insult you, You are stupid.
Now i am going to Haul insults at you obviously you dont seem to understand English Language. I said You never offered a solution, its being unnecessarily antagonistic , especially to me thats wat you doing.. where did the insult come from. I need to see your English Language teacher cos its very obvious, 6 -3-3-4 Apparently, you just wasted your time there.

If you didnt have a solution to offer, why not be quiet and pass. Let those who want to joke , joke about it. Are you a member of OP's Family? Absolutely not, na em you carry your efiko, tatafo come there to come attack me. Immaturity is your problem.

You dont have anything to post, Shut the fuck_ up and pls get the hell out.

I am done talking to you
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
jagugu88li:

Op, either you two terminate ( against this idea) [b]or you sell the baby to ready folks, [/b]that is if the lady doesnt want it too. Carelessness is your problem angry.

Do you really believe that a woman in her RIGHT mind, could A) get rid of the child that she has with her Terminally ill partner or B) "sell" her own flesh and blood?

Would you?!

Here is a clue: a woman in her right mind would rather the child be "given for adoption" to previously checked SANE/CARING/LOVING parents, rather than sold to the highest bidders to just about anybody, aka possible ritualists and pedophiles.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Do you really believe that a woman in her RIGHT mind, could A) get rid of the child that she has with her Terminally ill partner or B) "sell" her own flesh and blood?

Would you?!

Here is a clue: a woman in her right mind would rather the child be "given for adoption" to previously checked SANE/CARING/LOVING parents, rather than sold to the highest bidders to just about anybody, aka possible ritualists and pedophiles.
No I wouldn't......never.

Actually, the advice is the to mock the baby situation or rather I feel the op is ridiculing the rest of us. Like one said, why is his terminal illness now a concern when it didnt deter him from having sex in the first place? ....Knowing very well that an absent condom or contraceptive results to a baby.

I just hate intentional mistakes. Mistakes that one already knows the consequences of but rather, decide to play "I wasnt ready" at the end. Now the rest of us have to sit here and feel sorry for the entire situation. Silly

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by optional1(f): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
but the lady doesn't have terminal illness can't op save money and give it to his gf to take proper care of their child...

You can't abort or sell or even give out the child for adoption is a no no no for me..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Bibi294(f): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
kekakuz:
I don't know exactly what to feel because am not ready although we are both working and comfortable.
I am managing a terminal illness and I have a dream of holding my child as I don't know what tomorrow holds.
I need a little advice

Either terminal or no terminal... U shall live!

Since you're both comfortable... Let her birth your baby... The Bible is against murder and abortion o

Even if you're not getting married to her
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
kekakuz:
I need a little advice

Please, Keep the child.. Please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter / See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper / The Devil With A Long Dick Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.