Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed (897 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by ontiah: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigeria’s information minister on Wednesday said fears for President Muhammadu Buhari’s health were unfounded, despite more than three weeks with no word about his condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECXeR0EJQTA
Lai Mohammed was asked about the latest situation after the weekly FEC meeting of senior ministers in the capital, Abuja. “Once again, I want to make myself very, very clear. On the issue of Mr President, he is in very competent hands and there is no cause for alarm,” he told reporters. Buhari, 74, has spent a large part of this year in London receiving treatment for an unspecified medical condition. He left Abuja on May 7 for what his office said was a “follow-up medical consultation” in the British capital and has not been seen or heard from since.

His wife, Aisha, has left Abuja to be with her husband. She previously played down rumours he was too ill to rule but said nothing on her departure from the capital on Tuesday. Buhari, a former military ruler, has been dogged by speculation about his health even before the election win in 2015 that brought him to power. During that election campaign, the then-ruling party claimed he was seriously ill with prostate cancer and even put out advertisements insinuating he would die in office. Buhari rejected the claims as unfounded and designed to portray him as unfit for office. He first sought treatment in London in June last year for what his aides said was a persistent inner ear infection, returning six months later for check-ups that was later said to be “a long period of treatment”. Buhari himself admitted on his return to Abuja in March that he had undergone blood transfusions and a barrage of tests. “I couldn’t recall being so sick since I was a young man,” he added. He made few public appearances until May 7, when he was seen looking painfully thin at a photocall with 82 schoolgirls released after spending over three years as Boko Haram hostages.
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by Teebouye995(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
'healthy' in his context simply means 'unhealty'
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by ESDKING: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
I never knew the word "healthy" has become an ambiguous word.

SMH.
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by magmack: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
This man should stop these lies and respect his office if not himself.
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by Unimaginable123: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
So what's he still doing in London?
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by JacksonD7: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
How long will this farce continue?, we have a healthy president who no longer makes public appearances. Since he's healthy we'll assume he conveniently decided to become an introvert.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lai the liar and grand khadi of lies.
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by enemybulldozer(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lie Mohammed is ipobexposed Master grin grin
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by yarimo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mr LAI muhammed I believe all what you said about our beloved president, IPOB and enemy of progress will soon interpret it in their stupidity ways grin
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by greatgod2012(f): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
If this is truly coming from Mr Liar himself, then, the opposite is the case, no controversy!
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by Tellemall: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
If he's healthy, why is he reportedly receiving treatment in the UK from competent hands?
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by DunceNLMods: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lie lives up to his name once again.
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by OVI75(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lai Muhmd is No. on d List of To-Sack if Ds Buhari Governments mean Well fr its Self,Cos I know they don't mean Well fr Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by Jirate(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
Lai the liar and grand khadi of lies.

grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by rejoice4eva(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
One day na one day
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by zombieTRACKER: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Of course he is very healthy
Only that he enjoys to waste tax payers money in London hospital

It's not a surprise to me
APC is practicing criminolocracy

Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by zombieTRACKER: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
yarimo:
Mr LAI muhammed I believe all what you said about our beloved president, IPOB and enemy of progress will soon interpret it in their stupidity ways grin
are you a Muslim...
I mean a Yoruba Muslim ? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by zombieTRACKER: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin grin
You seriously want people like sarrki to answer this?
Unimaginable123:
So what's he still doing in London?
Pls try next century grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by yarimo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
zombieTRACKER:
are you a Muslim...
I mean a Yoruba Muslim ? undecided
no I am IPOB muslim
Re: President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed by Genius100: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Nowhere in the quote attributed to Lai did he say Buhari was very healthy.

Young Nigerians, learn to read beyond the silly headlines

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. / Biafra: The Bitter Truth / Why Muslims Exhibit Victim Syndrome: Case Study The Fulani Vermins Of Nijeriya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.