Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

See What A Guy Found In His VIRGIN Girlfriend Bag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Guy Found In His VIRGIN Girlfriend Bag (1181 Views)

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / 10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin Girlfriend (meme Collection) / Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Found In His VIRGIN Girlfriend Bag by Badovilla(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
A Guy Said his been dating a girl for some time,She told him she was a virgin now ,he found this in her bag, he need explaination… what could this posibly be for? And the ring he found in her jean pocket she pulled off and put in her bag when she visited me.

Re: See What A Guy Found In His VIRGIN Girlfriend Bag by Badovilla(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: See What A Guy Found In His VIRGIN Girlfriend Bag by Nogodye(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Girl is at it...this one pass me
Re: See What A Guy Found In His VIRGIN Girlfriend Bag by Teebouye995(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Actress Okere Esther Nkeiruka Making It Big In Nollywood (photos) / Passengers Stare Mouth-opened As Couple Have Sex On Flight- VIDEO / Anna Banner Shares Beautiful Photo Of Her Daughter With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.