Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag (7998 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Mishydoo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Been dating her for some time,She told me she was a virgin, now I found this in her bag, I need explaination...what could this posibly be for?
And the ring i found in her jean pocket she pulled off and put in her bag when she visited me.

1 Share

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by FieryJustice(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
chisos

u don mean it grin

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by BlackDBagba: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Virgin+ky jelly+ ring- boyfriend= X

Solve for X grin

22 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Prec1ous(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
She may be using it as cream, you mever know. Body cream are now expensive cheesy

The RING, Maybe she wants to propose to to you. lipsrsealed

Just play along. tongue

Take me serious at your own peril!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by ikbnice(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Take a flashlight and check for the virginity. They say, seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Cinderella5(f): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ask her, no need to jump into conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Tracyomo(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op those items are urs. Stop this joke.
Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Teebouye995(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
what is k.y jelly used for sad
massage??

2 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin

Uumm..are u sure that's hers? undecided that cud be urz tongue

And the ring? I dont find it special, that cud juz be an ordinary or fashion sha...

2 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by ifex370(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Prec1ous:
She may be using it as cream, you mever know. Body cream are now expensive cheesy

The RING, Maybe she wants to propose to to you. lipsrsealed

Just play along. tongue

Take me serious at your own peril!

grin

You need serious paracetamol

grin

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Davash222(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wetin you dey find for her bag
Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
wettn be that thing?
na only ring i see
and body lotion
Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Splinz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mishydoo:
Been dating her for some time,She told me she was a virgin, now I found this in her bag, I need explaination...what could this posibly be for?
And the ring i found in her jean pocket she pulled off and put in her bag when she visited me.

Oh, you don't know?

Well, the Jelly is for the face while the ring is a symbol of her oath on chastity.

3 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by joceey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Make I no talk at all lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Jadoskii(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bt that lotion as something written on it o.....personal lubricant for vaggiina dryness.....abi...Aw u go take use this wan as body lotion ...wen no be say vaggiina dey all over her body...iyam nt undastanding o

3 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mishydoo:
that's a cockkring bro...someone's is hitting her pussy and yeah, he has a big dick...

2 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Mishydoo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
I hacked the padlock to her luggage so I cnt ask her, and I have good reason to.she travelled to another state for one week and I cldnt reach her den she came back as if nothing happened

TrapQueen77:
grin

Uumm..are u sure that's hers? undecided that cud be urz tongue

And the ring? I dont find it special, that cud juz be an ordinary or fashion sha...

I am very serious, I should have put that in the begining of this post.this is someone I wanted to propose to last week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Mishydoo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Splinz:

Oh, you don't know?

Well, the Jelly is for the face while the ring is a symbol of her oath on chastity.

pls go play somwhere else, this thread isnt for kids...no offense pls

2 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by SexyNairalander: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
booked

confront her

listen to her well composed lies

throw her out

shikena

5 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lol

You should know the koko @Op

But you already know this ... you don't even trust her so not sure what you asking us
Lefulefu KennyID17 bia here

2 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tracyomo:
Op those items are urs. Stop this joke.
how did you known that?
Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
First of all, why were you searching her bag? undecided
She collected ring from someone else
Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Mishydoo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nma27:
She collected ring from someone else

she has small fingers, plus d ring looks a bit old, and I havnt seen it on her before

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Mishydoo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
MzLarem:
First of all, why were you searching her bad? undecided

pls scroll up, I have answered that before...

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mishydoo:

she has small fingers, plus d ring looks a bit old, and I havnt seen it on her before
The Guy's ring while fingering her got lost inside of her. It probably dropped when she went to pee and decided to keep it.

5 Likes

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mishydoo:

pls scroll up, I have answered that before...
dont have that kinda time... I hope you find the answers you looking for... bye.

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Mishydoo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:

I bet she will be upset I searched her bag and use it as an excuse to ignore my question

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by DrTHUNDER: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
She probably looks up to that day you would deflower her, hence coming to your house with the vagina lubricant to aid smooth and gentle penetration. cool

1 Like

Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is toothpaste nau...R U A Learner?!!...The giel na badoo, she even get her own K-Y Jelly, she be real freak!!! Or maybe just a nurse that fapped KY from Clinic...but u know better
Mishydoo:
Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nelito1472: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
OP, u could be concluding hastily. From the look on that lub, u will see that it probably new and has not been used for once. maybe she is being pro active should u decide to deflower her, that will help reduce pain and friction, aid ease penetration and both of u will enjoy it.

As for the ring, to me it means nothing. One can decide to drop fashion accessory.
Re: See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na even correct designer K-Y Jelly and u r still asking question?!...Guy, better claim that congo, you just dey dull yasef....Seduce and sign register on that Putty Tat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Has This To Say About Oyakilome's Teachings On Masturbation / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) / Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.