Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification (20405 Views)

SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online / I.T Training And Diploma Certification / Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow. SIIT Global, India. Online I.C.T Scholarship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by addisoy: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - Scholarship offer

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 400 courses, you can take any I,T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program, i have laptop engineering and graphic design certification already and currently undergoing industrial training with Lemac Ltd.

You too can apply here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by Wryly: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2017
One of the best ways to achieve improving on your career is to always Update Your Resume
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2020
good morning
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2020
smiley
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
got it
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2020
great
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
cool
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
kk
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
OK
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2020
morning
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
IT Courses
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - Scholarship offer

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 400 courses, you can take any I,T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program, i have laptop engineering and graphic design certification already and currently undergoing industrial training with Lemac Ltd.

You too can apply here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
evening
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
sup
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
ok
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nice
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2020
nice
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
ok
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
f
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2020
morning there
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2020
online certificate courses
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
ok
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
evening boss
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
good stuff
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
addisoy:
Hello,

You too can apply here:
http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
I.T Courses
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
ok
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by litenet14: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2020
done
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by lite16nl: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2020
go for it bro
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by lite16nl: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2020
morning
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
online training
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
getting jobs with tech is key
Re: I.C.T Training And Diploma Certification by landcarz: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Boost Your Career With 3D Animation Course And Certification / Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians / Graphic Design Training And Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.