Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317285 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by luvlyheart092(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Keys to my door!!! I forgot the damn thing at Testi restaurants. .. I got to break the door coz am so tipsy to go back...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Back n better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Better late than never, luvlyheart092, what made you bring out your room key(s) out of your bag while in the restaurant in the first place? Between, its nice reading your comment here wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
'here and there' is an event Tv programme back in the days of nta.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
NTA......that old school station, their output quality is inferior.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Inferior=interior grin grin Uyiii, Shervydman, Vivie01, Mrwondah, Lorbah, Shaybebaby, Holuu, Alexanderbells2 tongue Food is ready grin Let us party grin grin cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Party food nko? And drinks too. Where is the bar man? One round of a cup of water for everybody.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Everybody should not drink water to stupor o, drink responsibly. Lemme goan call the bar man.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
man's not hot... skrrrrr raa poo poomwink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Poom is not in the dictionary.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dictionary self will fear all these Uyiii's words cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Words that require the spirit to understand.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
To understand Uyiii's words na wahala cheesy confirm words from his primary school text book grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by staymore: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Words do not speak louder than actions..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Actions speaks louder than words, say it, act it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2017
It is dawn and nobody seemed to be awake in this thread. Wetin una chop last night?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Last night was a bit busy for me work-wise, I slept late.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Late working on a Sunday?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Sunday night working to meet up with deadline; also browsing and chatting. MrWondah are you half-back ni? This one you are showing face and switching back to leave mode grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Mod(e) us operandi: Stealth.

Hope you got it done in the end.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2017
end time chatcheesy
holuu(olu).this your location eh. Abeokuta abiwink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Abi is not allowed,which network are u using >: Anyways u just got the location right,u must be bright.
End this thread nw!! with immediate alacrity,that's order from above
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Above comments from Uyiii and Holuu really cracked me up grin
Holuu how you dey now? Hope Xmas chickens and gifts are loading. Shaybebaby thanks, I covered small. wink
Uyiii, I included chatting because of comments like yours, your mind dey dirty tongue My post already achieved its aim grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Aim higher.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
higher higher everydaysmiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Everyday by Phil Collins....... one of Shervy's best song.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Song sang by a hummingbird is better than yemi alade on bed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bed-rock is the main foundation of all buildings.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
buildings built on sand can collapse so soon.
Ayam fine oo vivie01,bt why is that all of you refuse to obey order from above,if i call SARS here now,you will all start trending endsars whatever.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Whatever it takes I stand with my queen. But where are all the ladies?
Make I first take style twalé for all of una mentions and supports. Those way miss me, I miss una pass nepa like to take light. Those wey no miss me like shaybebaby I still miss una, she I go still come do the baby nurse na there your pikin food go finish

Ehmm my one and only gucciqueen38 tancho for your offline off nland support your voice sounded like Riri (you know rihana na) but e sweet pass Mia and Ariana Grande own put together

My lorbar lorlor, thank you for fighting Gucci for the number 2 spot but she won. Even though uyiii dey try snatch am as I never die self.

Shervydman how your side na, na that project wey make FP that time, you remember na.... Na him keep me offline o. That Saturday was busy, na there I know say to execute such project no be beans. In fact e strong pass concrete nail to done.

Uyiii I no wan call you two times o. Hmmmm as you dey bend down dey look another person nyash na so another man go bend down look your own o. Make you dey pursue my Gucci before you go know lorbar don pack come my house. grin

Elantraceey e don tey wey I see your face. Everyone on this thread I thank una. I been wan share small recharge card here I no know wed a e go reach una as na pub forum

Vivie01 to think say I go forget you na lie na. Pikin no dey forget where him mama breast dey even though say NEPA take light. Na you try pass. Na wetin make I say make you collect third lady form. You fit win o. Cos we never see presido break light for two years na. Habi him go on medical vacation? I dey fear people wey dey that seat o. Den dey either old quick or make I no talk.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Make I u no talk ke?.......omo, u don talk pass talk sef. I just dey laugh as I dey read ur post ni, funny guy.

No worry, u go finish that project by God's grace, it'll surely come to completion.

but no go first lady side if u still want to be minister for ladies affairs, my one kobo.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kobo no longer exist in Nigerian denomination. MrWondah na so life be? shocked First lady to collect third lady form? angry
Shervy e be say na another girl follow Presido go campaign, he never call me since he left, as a reprisal, I wan loan myself out, from Sunday 24th Dec to 3rd Jan 2018, God willing but e get condition sha undecided tongue
MrWondah, you no dey eligible, your own case don get comma grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.