Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317155 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Comma is better, thank God say no be coma him case get. First lady won loan herself out shocked, mo gbe! grin. I believe presido is busy creating political awareness wherever he is but he ought to call u at least. No loan urself out o, make e no come be say e go turn chewing gum for ur body.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Body no go touch body na, how the loan-out come surprise you Shervy, you no see say I talk say condition dey ni? grin
Na to say I wan make orgzeyn jealous na, if I say e go come before Xmas and New Year celebration and e no come nko? No be say all those jolly jolly for that period go just dey jump me pass undecided No be una pity me bring party jollof come last weekend? grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Last weekend was one of the longest weekend ever, lol....here comes the presido.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Presido? for where you see am? undecided Anyway, my offer still dey ground jare, Shervy make una be in charge of givng out forms, I go pay you commission cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Commission-er for forms, abi? But I saw oga presido viewing this thread not too long ago. Ise gba omi mu niyen o. Back to ur proposal, I no put hand for ur loan deal in d first place na. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ever gratefull will i be to God almighty for protection, hmmm vivie01 it not Fare ooooo i had accidents in lokoja i almost died and u still want make i jealous.

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jealous-y no dey this one again oooo shocked shocked, my dear orgzeyn I'm sorry. angry Couldn't have known what happened now! God's name be praised for sparing your life and counting you worthy to be among the living! You traveled home? How are you doing now? Healing speedily? angry sad God in His infinite mercy will grant you quick recovery IJN! sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ijn amen, i tot as much, yes i travelled home, am now getting better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Better and better you will be in Jesus name. Thank God for your life.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Life is precious 'cos if we have life we have hope; I hope you didn't sustain fatal injury, may God continue to protect, guard, guide and keep you safe in all your ways
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ways and plan of the lord will be perfected in ur life, bro. The balm of Gilead will soothe every pain u may be experiencing. Sorry.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sorry ? Am just gratefull to God for preserving my life, though i have some bruises but am still happy for the gift of life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Life is not worth it without friends and family. Presido the plans of opposition no go work. I talk am say opposition party (I no wan call their name) no wan make you win that election.
Any man or woman wey no want make you sit down for that seat wey God don keep for go chop raw beans wey den never peel.

So dem wanake vv widow we jump am pass
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pass us by not gentle saviour come 2030 ooo! MrWondah, I say AMEN to that your prayer!
Anybody wey do this among opposition party ehn, make God judge dem quickly ni o. undecided
They are liars and dey no go fit do Presido anything 'cos he's covered by the blood of Jesus! cool
Shervy, I no sell form again. sad tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
again-st all odds, you'll excel my man orgzeyn
thank God for your safety and the other travellers
cheers mansmiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Man make house but woman make home.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Home is where the heart lies........ Hello guys
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Guys from the other side are now frequenting the thread.....it remains gsogbu among others. Good evening freddyj. Where are the remaining people? undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
People of old don come o shocked (Ara atijo ti de o, abi no be so Shervy grin) Freddyj where have you been since all these days? You just abandoned your own ehn, e no good o. You are welcome back. cool How's everything at your end?
Gucciqueen38 how are you today? Just somehow scarce here.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Here is no longer a place of interest to Gucci again ever since lorbar snatched the first position of mrwondah's heart. V.V, u correct bajebaje. Go on soun. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Go on soun, that is to say, carry go!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
angry embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
angry embarassed
Gucci what's the matter?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Go to the market was what I heard, never knew they said go bring the blanket.

Gucciqueen38, wetin happen??
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Matter of the heart embarassed Mrwondah refuse to take me on a date grin Uyiii don't want to pay my bride price grin Shervydman don't want to accept my proposal grin Holuu refuse to show up on a date yesterday lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yesterday was a good day for u not not say another thing. Don't worry, Shervy will take u on a date. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Date confusion occurred yesterday,bt we can fix a date again babe
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Babe only you? This should be the handiwork of MrWondah undecided Could it be that he's blocking you from others 'cos you refused the number 2 position? shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Number 2 position is not good for a lady. Mrwondah is too covetous.no be only him God create ladies for. Wetin be my own sef? undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sef defense, Shervy you self step up the game. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Game? Which game......here no be football pitch na, na football sure pass. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sure pass? Na football we dey talk ni, stay there make Wondah line them up reach 10 now so ti gbo (una don hear) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.