Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313463 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
August come n be going...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
...going for the year 2018 and by God's Grace, we'll meet again 2019.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Horlhamhi:
...going for the year 2018 and by God's Grace, we'll meet again 2019.
2019 is a crucial year in Naija. Hey babe u base in jos?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jos, a town infested with violence, too bad.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by essentialone(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bad lifeless Buhari
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari, a lifeless President?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Vizzy4u:
2019 is a crucial year in Naija. Hey babe u base in jos?
nope!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, is the man being called lifeless? Unbelievable!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Unbelievable indeed! I wonder what brought about the use of the word, it's all over social media. undecided

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Media, both Social and Information alike, disseminate pettiness and evil more than anything else, these days.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Days are counting down to the general elections, go get your pvc and encourage people around u to do so too.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Too much talk on 'Get Your PVC'. the question now should be who are we voting for? cos to me they all seem to be same..

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Same old wine in new bottle. Time will tell but am certain the person wouldnt be insulted like bubu. The same people defecting from one place to the other using peoples' head. At the end of the day, falz say "everybody b criminal"... and d drama continues

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by cyntigirl(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Continues is an understatement.2019 can not come to soon,in my opinion.Let it come and let's decide as a people who would take up this mantle again.To me,it seems like a very big circle;no matter where it goes,how it's drawn,it still cones back to it's starting point. God help us.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Us, well, can't be used to begin a sentence..or any idea?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Idea is when i talk, you like and the next person share
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Share what? I can only share intelligent comments that appeals to reasoning.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nebostic: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Reasoning, is it quantitative reasoning or verbal reasoning? I’m asking for a friend
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Friend, its neither of the two, but factual reasoning not biased or based on emotions, sentiments, hatred, self-centeredness, self-gain or borne out of jealousy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jealousy is the feeling of wanting what someone else have.. even if we stop to think about having what belong to others, it will unknowingly show in our actions and might ruin our friendship with such people..so, the need to be happy with everyone, who they are, and what they have should come to play..don't you think?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mcy56:
Share what? I can only share intelligent comments that appeals to reasoning.
we re in joke section 4 crying out loud. There's difference between a joke and reasoning. What is "comments that appeals to reasoning" suppose to mean? I'm not happy with such
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MUKYZ: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cum? Cum is just a word on the dictionary
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Horlhamhi:
Jealousy is the feeling of wanting what someone else have.. even if we stop to think about having what belong to others, it will unknowingly show in our actions and might ruin our friendship with such people..so, the need to be happy with everyone, who they are, and what they have should come to play..don't you think?
........think before u talk. What is dis one above me saying..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Vizzy4u:
think before u talk. What is dis one above me saying..
I wonder o...completely out of point!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saying a word without thinking makes one sound foolish.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Foolish indeed! Its a pity that someone would take the blame Later
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Later and latter are, often times, erroneously used interchangeably by some persons.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Persons on this thread are actually taking the comments here too personal but I don't think the poster meant any harm just let it slide bro you simply read a wrong meaning to the comment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Comment that drew the ire of the bro was actually sarcastic, but was literally interpreted. This goes a long way to prove that sense of humor is temporarily on holidays in this country, till future changes be made. If you know you know. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Know that comments that appeals to reasoning could be any comment in any section or even outside NL, including jokes.
If you further read my definition of what I referred to as 'reasoning', you will understand my angle better. Vizzy, dont take anything personal here, I dont even care about the poster or what he shares but just made my comment, using the last word of the sentence in the spirit of keeping the game on, (I had to go back and check why you quoted me before I saw that I commented after you), it wasn't directed at anyone whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.