Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313806 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 8:08pm On May 09
Track all dis boko bandits down and murder dem... Haba federal govt....is that too difficult?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 7:37am On May 10
Difficult is an understatement when analyzing the logistical nightmare of coordinating intelligence efforts and coordinating military operations across vast and rugged terrains in the fight against Boko Haram, presenting a formidable challenge for the government's counterinsurgency efforts.
Abeg don't bother me o. I got the advice from a mad man.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:49pm On May 10
Man up and take responsibility joor.... All this simps
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 2:03pm On May 11
Simps are human too na. Abeg, let the poor breath.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 6:19pm On May 12
Breath or breathe?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:57pm On May 12
Breathe ni. Please help add the missing "e". My finger is paining me.
Breathe deeply to calm your mind and body, as focusing on your breath can help reduce stress and anxiety. No vex sir.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 9:44am On May 14
Sir is a very common honorific but that is common knowledge so no need for me to do oversabi.
Afribabe has requested of me a discussion on the meaning of the word 'continuum'. *clears throat* This word, as I know it (or as I remember it) , means something that keeps on going in succession over time. Though this definition I've given may be more or less the actual meaning as it is the first time I'm using it in a sentence. I will have you know that when I was making that sentence in my head it just struck me as a word I could use (though, continuum was one of those words I knew but didn't know the meaning but only a context it could be used). I had checked the meaning that day but I can't seem to remember it all.
I wrote this because I wanted to be real with you instead of acting like I am some human dictionary that knows it all. I'll go check the meaning of the word again, though. So I can be more accurate with my explanation next time (If there's one).

😱 I don type today's issue of 'Nairaland Grammarly' y'all should come and buy a copy.
See as I just dey show scholar doings on top question🤣. Sorry for the long post.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 6:08pm On May 14
Post wey too long like dis.... Dey tire me to read aswear... I no too too sabi book like dat.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 9:17am On May 15
Dat? Now I wonder if anyone could use that word to start a sentence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:24pm On May 15
Sentence portable!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 2:37am On May 16
Portable laptops for sale please. . buy two, get none free. Hurry while stock last
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:35am On May 17
Last few years have been years of hustle ,this year is a year of blessing.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 8:44am On May 17
Blessings fall on you son
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:04pm On May 17
Son, it's important to acknowledge and challenge the traditional norms that prioritize sons over daughters in Nigerian culture, fostering equality and opportunity for all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:14pm On May 17
All in all,be a great man.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 5:22pm On May 17
Man dey work, baboon dey chop....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:51pm On May 17
Chop make I chop captures the essence of survival in Nigerian society, where individuals must often fend for themselves in order to thrive.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 6:15pm On May 17
Thrive in whatever u lay your hands on, I pray thee... This thread is still alive, left this place in 2018, been a regular with my previous moniker. Afribabe still dey here. Omo, her loyalty must be topnotch.😜
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:23pm On May 17
😜 Loyalty runs deep when it comes to something or someone I love. I'll stick by them through thick and thin, no matter what, no questions asked. However, e don tey truly.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:12am On May 19
Truly,Afribabe na OG for Nairaland.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:33am On May 20
Nairaland mods sef.... Dem too dey mix up topics. Carry thread for religion section... Go health section.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:59pm On May 20
Section on nairaland be like tailor legs. Everything scattered.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by focus234: 5:46am On May 21
Scattered house, I need a cleaner.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:08pm On May 22
Cleaner abi eraser wey I buy make pikin take do homework... E just Siddon chop am finish like lollipop!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:53pm On May 22
Lollipop, like colorful magnets, attract children because bright colors naturally catch their attention, sparking interest and creating a sense of fun and excitement.
Why you sef dey buy cleaner wey dey colourful? Next time buy black.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 1:38pm On May 23
Black is beautiful!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 12:32pm
Beautiful mistakes.... I make inside my head.
She naked in my bed.
And now we lie awake making beautiful mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.