Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311448 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 5:40pm On May 14, 2019
Resilience full our body, my sister.... some countries can't survive half of what we've passed through.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wike54(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2019
Through alot of tough times ,yes I know what you going through but keep your head straight one day you go see light

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:40pm On May 14, 2019
Light at the end of the tunnel abi? Though sometimes life seems a dark tunnel with no light at the end, but if you just keep moving forward, you will end up in a better place.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:39pm On May 14, 2019
Place your hope however you want
Denial won't make the sharp facts blunt
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wike54(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2019
Blunt like a double edge sword from Japan.......but poverty na one thing I no fit drink guy I rather have my codeine quench am with meat pie
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:59am On May 15, 2019
Pie and codeine? Not a good mix. Say no to drug abuse.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 9:57am On May 15, 2019
Abuse is inevitable when the purpose of a thing is not known.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:58pm On May 15, 2019
Known as "ila alasepo", the mixed okra soup is simply a Nigerian Stewed Okra soup recipe.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:53am On May 16, 2019
Recipe for 'ila alasepo' is simple and cost effective but I tell you, the taste of the soup is out of this world, its simply delicious.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LizzyIkeukwu: 10:03am On May 16, 2019
Delicious meals make my husband's heart merry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:27am On May 16, 2019
Merry and be happy because delicious food is bae.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by awetaiye2015: 3:48pm On May 16, 2019
"Bae" in Falz voice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lanspower(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2019
Voice for the voiceless, that’s the name of the Supreme Being up above.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:24pm On May 16, 2019
Above rubies, the price of a virtuous woman. Who can find one?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 6:52pm On May 16, 2019
One at a time.... that's how great builders laid every brick and mortar that became monuments.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 8:23pm On May 16, 2019
Monuments are objects or buildings that have been created to honor an important person or a historic event that happened. I am not talking about Okorocha statues o.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 8:57pm On May 16, 2019
O ye rapper, I've gone to greater height...... reminisce that year.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:21pm On May 16, 2019
Year after year, Nairaland keeps on amazing me, the same old ways.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Minzay(m): 1:39am On May 17, 2019
Ways of living a better life, playing a game that's still on for 2 years now.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:21am On May 17, 2019
Now listen, the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. Be guided.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2019
Guided by the outstretched and compelling Arm of Jehovah through Moses, the Israelite were brought out of servitude in Egypt and Led to Canaan, their promised land.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 9:39am On May 17, 2019
Land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:56am On May 17, 2019
Honey is used for many things and has lots of health benefits
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Minzay(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2019
Mcy56:
Honey is used for many things and has lots of health benefits
Benefits of sex, who can tell me?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:54am On May 17, 2019
Me no fit tell you that, google is your friend. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 1:46pm On May 17, 2019
Friend of d masses is always seen as enemy of d elites.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 2:44pm On May 17, 2019
Elites are almost always more privileged than nonelite populations.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 2:54pm On May 17, 2019
Population of d less privileged is more than d elites n we're not closing d inequality gap.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:27pm On May 17, 2019
Gap as wide as the sky.. There is God o.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamACTS: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
God over the world and the universe come thou quickly Lord, and bring deliverance.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Minzay(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2019
Deliverance now aheads all seems fake
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 12:51am On May 18, 2019
Fake this, fake that, fake everything, everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.