Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311834 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 9:24am On May 18, 2019
Everywhere good o, Arizona ft Codeine, now that's what I call breakfast.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 10:18am On May 18, 2019
Breakfast is d food we eat in the morning, I once learnt it's better served around 7am... but that's a no-no for me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:25am On May 18, 2019
Me, a name I call myself, far, a long long way to go......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 10:41am On May 18, 2019
Go to the ant, you sluggard... consider it's way and be wise. Though I dont believe doctrines of the Bible anymore but I find d book of proverbs interesting.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:44am On May 18, 2019
Interesting that you find the book of proverbs interesting. So what say you about Songs of Solomon?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 10:53am On May 18, 2019
Solomon na Oba awon obinrin.... we no relate at all. grin that book na confirm art of seduction.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:11am On May 18, 2019
Seduction is an art ensnared by fools and abused by goons
I hate to be that used so I wield it too
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 11:29am On May 18, 2019
Too much oil full ur head.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:00pm On May 18, 2019
head or tail, reminds me of this childhood game which involves tossing coin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 4:12pm On May 18, 2019
Coin toss, dice throws, whot games, rubber games, I too gamble for secondary school.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 5:13pm On May 18, 2019
School of hard knock........ that's the codename for "street"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:40pm On May 18, 2019
Street life for Lagos, Lagos is sweet gan ni.. in Teni's voice.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 5:50pm On May 18, 2019
Voice of the street by olamide was one of my best naija rap song that year.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 6:46pm On May 18, 2019
Years after, He kept dropping thrash. He was once my favourite then. Fvcking with the devil, one of his songs I won't get tired of.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:59pm On May 18, 2019
Of what use is okro soup that doesn't draw?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 7:34pm On May 18, 2019
Draw a pegasus.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 7:46pm On May 18, 2019
Pegasus, unicorn, mermaid I've always doubt there existence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2019
Existence of God is unquestionable, He's alive and ever living.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 9:54pm On May 18, 2019
Living my life on a low, few friends, less talks and no problems, cool right ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Minzay(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2019
Right thing to do bro
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 8:03am On May 19, 2019
Bro a saying goes thus, " Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend, One needs to be picky and careful when it comes to friendship. Experience thought me that.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wike54(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2019
That we should never be to trusty right? I get ur point.....was once in your shoes but I took it off cos life issa Bitch......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:43am On May 19, 2019
Bitch about life all you want, call it names till you're part no more
you're as useful as a fvcking skunk, as insignificant as the piss you pour
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wike54(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2019
Pour out your grudge no matter whose involve,careless of the outcome, just give them a piece of your mind so you can have peace within you...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 11:21am On May 19, 2019
You should know when to mind your business. You don't have to be in everybody's business everytime.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kulex2k1(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2019
"everytime" is not a word it should be "every time" and "every time" means all occurrences.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 5:09pm On May 19, 2019
Occurrences" Reminds me of Mahatma Crowley.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:30pm On May 19, 2019
Crowley Aleister's religion, like all will, has almost faded,
Reality is the only belief that won't be outweighted
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 7:46am On May 20, 2019
Outweighted I know not of but what comes to mind is outweighed which is the past simple and past participle of outweigh which means to be greater or more important than something else.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wike54(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2019
Else you make money your village people no go see u as important....all dis grammar no go epp you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:45pm On May 20, 2019
You cant change your past but you can choose the man/woman you become.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 5:45pm On May 21, 2019
"Become whatever you wanna become"
Is the lie they always told us when we were young

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.